Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 08:43 PM

332 posts, read 868,095 times

Advertisements

that's so sad but what can you expect when their society keeps insisting white skin, white eyes, is better, wealthier, more beautiful? Too much peer pressure and women are too vain and easily brainwashed there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post

Old 04-30-2013, 09:03 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,353,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cra2ybeautiful View Post
How can you tell which is plastic and which isn't? It's so prevalent in Asia that I have even heard of a husband suing his wife for lying about her beauty. She use to be ugly. He won the case. Also I know of women not just korea but other asian countries who came back to america with a new nose, eyes, lips, etc.

well what's sad with that husband story is he succeeded in disowning the baby just 'cause the baby didnt resemble either of them. i wish i have the article to look into the details of that case, whether paternity test was done in that case, but nevertheless that kid lost a parent because of LIES (whether because the mother looked vastly different after plastic surgery, or because she had that baby with another man since she looked prettier and could be desired by more men). well come to think of it, what's sadder is the kid now has that kind of family history to deal with as he grows up.

so lovers of all plastic, beware. if you dont want those complications, you better use as much means possible not to have a kid with your plastic partner. unless, of course, you want your kid to bear the brunt of all the complications. just keep your plastic partner as a trophy and not aim for a real family.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:06 PM

2,351 posts, read 7,087,206 times
Quote:
you worship hispanics, latinas, mestizas
Of course because they have very beautiful faces not like you who worship shallow beauties that are fake. These Koreans do not even compare at all to Latin beauties.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebck120 View Post
do you truly believe that filipino women won't be doing the same thing once their income rises?

reality check por favor... you're starting to sound really bitter!
There's no need for that. Filipinos do not need eyelid surgery or face reconstruction.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
difference is those few koreans who can afford PS use it to enhance their natural features....they arent doing it like filipino celebs who use it to make themselves look mexican

she does more then just skin whitening
What natural features ? They do totl make over because they have eyelid and nose surgeries plus face reconstruction because so many of them have square faces. That's total make over .

Filipinos just mostly try to attain having whiter skin.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:23 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
There's no need for that. Filipinos do not need eyelid surgery or face reconstruction.
but they would need cheekbone reformed, and plastic surgery on the nose

africans have big eyes...nobody thinks of them as spanish do they

Old 04-30-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
Of course because they have very beautiful faces not like you who worship shallow beauties that are fake. These Koreans do not even compare at all to Latin beauties.
many latinas are plastic...you prefer people who look nothing like your race

you want to be white

Old 04-30-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
and a filipina woman devoid of plastic surgery would look like this
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/aetaman2.jpg

and why bring your picture of your relative here when we're talking of how a real korean looks like? who wants to see a pic of your beloved relative? well that should serve as a warning to you and anyone who loves plastic--your kid could look like that relative of yours and your kid is gonna thank you forever for giving them such a life.

you keep putting down your own fellowmen when YOU CANT EVEN POST A PIC OF A NONCELEBRITY NORTH KOREAN WOMAN to show how real korean women look like. c'mon, be rational enough to answer my challenges to you LOGICALLY.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
hatred for what? did i mention hate in anything? im just bringing up points to discuss with and you're calling me bitter and jealous? just resorting to name calling? you're so laughable with your way of "debating" that you cant even argue point by point. you just resort to dirty tricks and make them sound like they're logical. wondering about how the citizens of a certain country would naturally look like without plastic surgery sound bitter/jealous? you just resort to name-calling without even bringing up proofs or logic to your "reasoning"
your insecurity and jealousy towards koreans is the reason you even made this thread....
yes you do sound bitter....every post you make trying to bring down the image of koreans make you look pitiful....the sad thing is you need to put down other people to make your own people look good...your so sad...I shall pray for your demented soul....

Old 04-30-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
your insecurity and jealousy towards koreans is the reason you even made this thread....
yes you do sound bitter....every post you make trying to bring down the image of koreans make you look pitiful....the sad thing is you need to put down other people to make your own people look good...your so sad...I shall pray for your demented soul....

oh how the delusional prays! 'cause in their world, they're the holiest!

again, insecure and jealous of anything plastic? GET REAL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia