Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 11:28 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,554,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Sorry, I just want to know what we're supposed to be jealous of according to Peter Colyer. There are Filipino celebrities who can attain the ideal Korean look, like her

but then there are others who look completely different. It's a mixed bag. No reason to envy Korean celebs.

She's a bit odd looking, just FYI.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:40 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,740,561 times
She looks better not in pics

Toni Gonazaga grilled on 'Ihaw Na!' - YouTube

I think she fits the Korean standard of beauty perfectly with the eye shape, nose shape, and face shape, but then there are other full Filipina celebrities who look completely different. She looks almost black for example...

LIEZEL Garcia: Wala Na Bang Pagibig [Official Video] - YouTube

Why should we be jealous (according to the poster Peter Colyer) when we have some beautiful "Korean types" and many other types as well. Southeast Asians are far more diverse than East Asians (except Japanese)

Last edited by Smtchll; 10-14-2013 at 12:02 PM..

Old 10-14-2013, 12:08 PM

101 posts, read 386,288 times
Quote:
She looks better not in pics

Toni Gonazaga grilled on 'Ihaw Na!' - YouTube

I think she fits the Korean standard of beauty perfectly with the eye shape, nose shape, and face shape, but then there are other full Filipina celebrities who look completely different. She looks almost black for example...

LIEZEL Garcia: Wala Na Bang Pagibig [Official Video] - YouTube

Why should we be jealous (according to the poster Peter Colyer) when we have some beautiful "Korean types" and many other types as well. Southeast Asians are far more diverse than East Asians (except Japanese)
Peter talking about IQ.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:12 PM

He said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Colyer View Post
Everybody talks about these plasticky things about Korean women, but it came out when people began to boil with jealousy about them. Statistics do not go with it. Nor does the actual observation support it. European guys love Korean girls not because they have this shape or that shape with their eyes and noses, or chins, but because they are tall, leggy, and really sexy bodies with extremely fair skins. You don't get these qualities through plastic surgery. They are born with them. Not only that, most scientists agree that Korean women have the highest IQ level in the world.
He acts as if other Asians can't look that way. Southeast Asians can have the ideal Korean look naturally, they can also look Pacific Islander, Indian and everything in between.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:28 PM

101 posts, read 386,288 times
Quote:
He said

He acts as if other Asians can't look that way. Southeast Asians can have the ideal Korean look naturally, they can also look Pacific Islander, Indian and everything in between.

I agree with you that other Asian women can be naturally tall, leggy, natural skin which is hard to fix. He was saying that guys like those physical natural born qualities too which many korean girls have and not just because of eyes, nose which can be fixed. Not all guys just want looks only, but some want looks and intelligence. Korean women are smart, but some smart people take advantage of their smartness for bad motive. Smart and caring are good, but smart and devious not good.

Last edited by Adrien Lee; 10-14-2013 at 12:37 PM..

Old 10-14-2013, 04:40 PM

8 posts, read 15,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
You don't know about how common plastic surgery in Korea is ? Many say it is almost like shopping.
How common is 'almost like shopping'? Have you ever lived in Korea and known them closely?

Old 10-14-2013, 09:15 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,528,733 times
If people want mixed Spanish blood here...just go to Spain or Argentina or somewhere in Latin America and get the real deal. You get the cool Spanish accent to go with it too.....Why bother with anything else. They're talking about Koreans here really.

Old 10-14-2013, 09:34 PM

I don't post Spanish-Filipinas all day, you got me confused with someone else. Neither of the Filipinas in those videos looks Spanish.

Old 10-14-2013, 09:35 PM

2,351 posts, read 7,086,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
If people want mixed Spanish blood here...just go to Spain or Argentina or somewhere in Latin America and get the real deal. You get the cool Spanish accent to go with it too.....Why bother with anything else. They're talking about Koreans here really.
For me, there is something more interesting in mixed people than pure ones.
Like one poster said, mixed people are God's photoshop which I believe is true.
Oh yes Latin America has more but like Latin America, the mixture of Spanish and Filipino is also interesting because most of the time, they always look good... Their skin are more flawless ... definitely nothing wrong with Filipino Spanish that you needed to convince people about going to Latin America or Spain.
Haaay you always sound so bitter.

Last edited by Hermosaa; 10-14-2013 at 09:59 PM..

Old 10-14-2013, 10:09 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,528,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
For me, there is something more interesting in mixed people than pure ones.
Like one poster said, mixed people are God's photoshop which I believe is true.
Oh yes Latin America has more but like Latin America, the mixture of Spanish and Filipino is also interesting because most of the time, they always look good... Their skin are more flawless ... definitely nothing wrong with Filipino Spanish that you needed to convince people about going to Latin America or Spain.
Haaay you always sound so bitter.

I'm not bitter at all...the problem is that you keep flooding mixed Filipino celeb pics which no typical American/Western guy going to the Philipines is ever going to find. Also, most of these guys are old and likely end up with ex-bar hostesses/maids. Plus, many guys from western countries going to Asia aren't seeking Asian women that are mixed. They want the typical Asian woman. Otherwise they would be better off just staying in their own country. Most aren't looking for a westernized girl really.

Quote:
I don't post Spanish-Filipinas all day, you got me confused with someone else. Neither of the Filipinas in those videos looks Spanish.
1st one has some Asian look, but the 2nd one doesnt look Asian...more like Mexican or something.

Last edited by JL; 10-14-2013 at 10:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia