U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 09:15 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,324,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
well, in the nihilistic view of the OP (ejay1), only those east asian looking asians are the legit asians. any asian that does not look east asian are NOT asian at all. hence, anybody from india, philippines, the middle east, nepal, brunei et al are NOT asians. their countries just happened to be located in asia, but they're not asians. anyone residing in asia not looking east asian are either oogly negritos (ejay1's words) or fake mestizos/mestizas. in ejay1's delusional world, EVERYONE IN ASIA SHOULD LOOK EAST ASIAN, ESPECIALLY THE PLASTIC SOUTH KOREANS.
there is so much stupid in your comments right about now......Asian is referring to a geographic location

mongoloid is a racial term more fitting for people who live in NEA and SEA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
LIAR! you're the one who always espoused filipinos to look like the plastic south koreans, otherwise they would look like the oogly negritos. do you want me to requote your posts from the other threads as proof?

and if you look at my posts, I NEVER MENTIONED FILIPINOS. i just generalized southeast asians. are filipinos the only southeast asians?
well by how your posting you are trying to make it about pinoys.....this thread is a spinoff from the viet-thai thread....

Old 05-07-2013, 09:30 PM

84 posts, read 367,578 times
Quote:
well, in the nihilistic view of the OP (ejay1), only those east asian looking asians are the legit asians. any asian that does not look east asian are NOT asian at all. hence, anybody from india, philippines, the middle east, nepal, brunei et al are NOT asians. their countries just happened to be located in asia, but they're not asians. anyone residing in asia not looking east asian are either oogly negritos (ejay1's words) or fake mestizos/mestizas. in ejay1's delusional world, EVERYONE IN ASIA SHOULD LOOK EAST ASIAN, ESPECIALLY THE PLASTIC SOUTH KOREANS.
lol I am also noticed that he seem to be a fanboy of South Korean plastic people.

Old 05-07-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Jack View Post
lol I am also noticed that he seem to be a fanboy of South Korean.
and it seems like Great_jack is a fanboy of thai

Old 05-07-2013, 09:33 PM

84 posts, read 367,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
and it seems like Great_jack is a fanboy of thai
Well, everyone have their own idea of look. Yes, I am a fanboy of Japanese and Thai look, I accpted.

Old 05-07-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Jack View Post
Well, everyone have their own idea of look. Yes, I am a fanboy of Japanese and Thai look, I accpted.
how curious that both okinawa and thailand are known as sexual playground of foreigners

Old 05-07-2013, 10:39 PM

1,446 posts, read 1,843,457 times
Quote:
there is so much stupid in your comments right about now......Asian is referring to a geographic location

mongoloid is a racial term more fitting for people who live in NEA and SEA

im not being stupid, im just being snarky about all your worship of anything mongoloid, or maybe i should say anything plastic south korean. you cant even read sarcasm, can you? am i being that literal or are you that just illiterate?

Old 05-07-2013, 10:44 PM

1,446 posts, read 1,843,457 times
Quote:
well by how your posting you are trying to make it about pinoys.....this thread is a spinoff from the viet-thai thread....
you're the only one that specifically mentioned pinoys. i just generalized southeast asians. there's already a thread about which thai and similar nationalities are GENETICALLY closer to east asians, why do you have to single out southeast asians and post a thread about having them look east asian? just stick to that GENETIC thread. that way, you really have to do your research about their genetic history and not just post staged/photoshopped pics of any east asians/east asian looking asians that you glorify.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:02 PM

Quote:
im not being stupid, im just being snarky about all your worship of anything mongoloid, or maybe i should say anything plastic south korean. you cant even read sarcasm, can you? am i being that literal or are you that just illiterate?
cant really take you seriously if you truly think looking mongoloid =plastic...

Old 05-07-2013, 11:03 PM

Quote:
you're the only one that specifically mentioned pinoys. i just generalized southeast asians. there's already a thread about which thai and similar nationalities are GENETICALLY closer to east asians, why do you have to single out southeast asians and post a thread about having them look east asian? just stick to that GENETIC thread. that way, you really have to do your research about their genetic history and not just post staged/photoshopped pics of any east asians/east asian looking asians that you glorify.
well its the lao who want to use the pictures as proof....why dont you butt out and leave your mestizo obssesion out of this thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or