U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:12 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Just remember: 32 great great great grandparents who you don't know. 16 great great grandparents who you don't know. 8 great grandparents who you don't know. 4 grandparents who you don't know. 2 parents who you don't know. 1 random girl from Facebook who you don't know. But somehow you know her complete ancestry. Maybe you secretly did a DNA test on her?

like I said, it would be much easier for her to tell us about herself then you telling us about her. Provide a link to the Facebook that you took the pic from.
And you dont know anything about the town she is from...so i guess we can call it even
what we do know is there is no chinese prescence in the town..no chinese traditions....and only a population of 50,000

this town in the last 1000 years have managed to keep its identity intact...in a town with no chinese prescence has a populatiin were malay and ea looking people embody one people one identity


welcome to ths part of philippines that never gets talked about
there are towns like this all over the philippines...

Last edited by ejay1; 05-16-2013 at 02:21 PM..

 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:35 PM
 
154 posts, read 192,052 times
Reputation: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Go f urself...the 2nd woman is half black half khmer
Mixed People from my hometown(Los Angeles))

and there r plenty of 100% filipinos who could pass for chinese
take your ignorance and get lost
On average, telling Filipinos apart from Chinese is about as easy as telling Greeks apart from Swedes.
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:38 PM
 
Location: Somewhere flat in Mississippi
9,535 posts, read 9,420,509 times
Reputation: 6702
I guess it goes to show that racism exists everywhere.
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:45 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,007,201 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
And you dont know anything about the town she is from...so i guess we can call it even
what we do know is there is no chinese prescence in the town..no chinese traditions....and only a population of 50,000

this town in the last 1000 years have managed to keep its identity intact...in a town with no chinese prescence has a populatiin were malay and ea looking people embody one people one identity


welcome to ths part of philippines that never gets talked about
there are towns like this all over the philippines...
Even if any of that BS is true, you don't know this girl, you don't know where her countless ancestors are from. You can only speak for yourself, and that is if you've done extensive family research and you've taken DNA tests. You havent DNA tested this girl and you havent researched all her family history, so don't act like you know everything about her you creep
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:46 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
On average, telling Filipinos apart from Chinese is about as easy as telling Greeks apart from Swedes.
And i guess your theory works even better when you post african american pictures as filipino....get lost troll
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:48 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Even if any of that BS is true, you don't know this girl, you don't know where her countless ancestors are from. You can only speak for yourself, and that is if you've done extensive family research and you've taken DNA tests. You havent DNA tested this girl and you havent researched all her family history, so don't act like you know everything about her you creep
Majority of the people in her town has the same ancestry
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:49 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,007,201 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Majority of the people in her town has the same ancestry
So you're all inbred. Ah ok. Your family tree is her family tree. I guess you should stop lusting over her then. She's basically your sister
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:51 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
So you're all inbred. Ah ok. Your family tree is her family tree. I guess you should stop lusting over her then
then anynody who lives on a island is inbred acvording to you...you simpleton
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:52 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,007,201 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
then anynody who lives on a island is inbred acvording to you...you simpleton
if nobody has moved to the town in 1,000 years then yall are definitely inbred. Not all islands are like that, maybe just your town
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:55 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
if nobody has moved to the town in 1,000 years then yall are definitely inbred. Not all islands are like that, maybe just your town
Most are like that...especially if you come from a island country....
this is why we have so mang languages and cultures in philippines
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top