Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2013, 08:16 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,984,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
oh a sprouted population! how magical! yeah, they appeared in the area, but they're not filipinos. the negritos that have travelled from elsewhere of mainland asia to the philippine islands are the filipinos. yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh...

indeed! just goes to show what logic, or nil, that you have. it's the same "logic" that you apply with the rest of asia. if an asian does not look east asian, regardless of their location, then they're not asians. they just happen to live in asia, right?

but wait, didnt you just say that she's full-blooded filipno, no chinese blood? hmmmm, your "logic" is like that of a goldfish...no memory whatsoever. every second it turns, everything's new.
geographically they are asian....but no they are not east asian....east asian is a racial category

what your problem is you have no sense of race

Old 05-16-2013, 08:20 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,342,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
geographically they are asian....but no they are not east asian....east asian is a racial category

what your problem is you have no sense of race

yeah right, i have no sense of race...YOU HAVE NO LOGIC AT ALL. i said that in YOUR world, if an asian does not look east asian, then they're not asian at all. say the middle easterns, the southeast asians, the south asians, since a lot--if not all of them--dont look east asian, so in your delusional world, they're not considered asian at all. in YOUR DELUSIONAL WORLD, only east asian or east-asian looking asians are the only legit asians.

Old 05-16-2013, 08:22 PM

and again, as what other posters in this thread have challenged you, POST ACTUAL PROOF OF THAT WOMAN HAVING NO CHINESE BLOOD IN HER ANCESTRY before you even post another delusional reply

Old 05-16-2013, 08:33 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,191,572 times
I don't know what motivates the OP to keep on trolling like this. There's a lot of self-hatred or self-denial. So he's no longer Filipino but Karay-a?

As I mentioned before in another thread in the forum, I have seen the family tree of a student from San Jose de Buenavista, Antique, which I think is your neighboring town. She had both Spanish and Chinese blood, complete with a photo of her Chinese great grandfather. So what makes you think that there are no Chinese mestizos in Antique? Besides, that area is a rice-growing region and main trade route goes through Iloilo City, which is less than two hours away on the highway? A lot of rice traders in Iloilo City are Chinese, and I wouldn't be surprised if Iloilo City has as many as 10% Chinese. Iloilo City happened to be the 2nd largest city at the end of the Spanish era, larger than Cebu, because Panay has a lot more agricultural products compared to Cebu, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of Chinese immigrants who made it to the rice farms of Antique and intermarried with the people there. I have only met one person from Antique and she happens to have Chinese blood. What are the chances?

Old 05-16-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
I don't know what motivates the OP to keep on trolling like this. There's a lot of self-hatred or self-denial. So he's no longer Filipino but Karay-a?

As I mentioned before in another thread in the forum, I have seen the family tree of a student from San Jose de Buenavista, Antique, which I think is your neighboring town. She had both Spanish and Chinese blood, complete with a photo of her Chinese great grandfather. So what makes you think that there are no Chinese mestizos in Antique? Besides, that area is a rice-growing region and main trade route goes through Iloilo City, which is less than two hours away on the highway? A lot of rice traders in Iloilo City are Chinese, and I wouldn't be surprised if Iloilo City has as many as 10% Chinese. Iloilo City happened to be the 2nd largest city at the end of the Spanish era, larger than Cebu, because Panay has a lot more agricultural products compared to Cebu, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of Chinese immigrants who made it to the rice farms of Antique and intermarried with the people there. I have only met one person from Antique and she happens to have Chinese blood. What are the chances?
Iloiloi is a City though..and the chinese prescence there is very small....not 10%
you see them mostly around in the mall...you dont see chinese outside of any major city...
the chinese in iloilo stay in iloilo....they think only yokels live in antique
oh great the girl you met is another Hermosa.....fake spanish and chinese heritage

Old 05-16-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
and again, as what other posters in this thread have challenged you, POST ACTUAL PROOF OF THAT WOMAN HAVING NO CHINESE BLOOD IN HER ANCESTRY before you even post another delusional reply
and you post proof that she has...Most of Antique has no chinese people...I have been there....you havent
you live in your little bubble hoping you dont get mugged on your way to SM mall

Old 05-16-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Iloiloi is a City though

so what if it's a city? are rural areas that hard to access that anyone with chinese blood just couldnt go there? or is the city that exclusive for rural people to access? as if iloilo city is as large of a city as manila, cebu or davao or that it has walls around it to keep people from getting in or out.

if mexicans can even cross the US border and intermingle with the americans, how impossible is it for people to access iloilo city and vice versa?

what "logic" you have

Old 05-16-2013, 08:48 PM

3,636 posts, read 10,702,747 times
Quote:
Iloiloi is a City though
oh great the girl you met is another Hermosa.....fake spanish and chinese heritage
But it's on the same damn island as the supposed town where no one can ever reach. You said that inter-island travel is hard in the Philippines, now you're saying that travel betweem different places on the same island is hard?? If Chinese can reach Iloilo, then there is definitely a chance that one of that girl's ancestors has at least met a Chinese person before. You make it sound impossible. Anyway, post a link to the girl's facebook so we can ask her and stop speculating

Old 05-16-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
so what if it's a city? are rural areas that hard to access that anyone with chinese blood just couldnt go there? or is the city that exclusive for rural people to access? as if iloilo city is as large of a city as manila, cebu or davao or that it has walls around it to keep people from getting in or out.

if mexicans can even cross the US border and intermingle with the americans, how impossible is it for people to access iloilo city and vice versa?

what "logic" you have
Chinese go where there is money to be made....living in the Bukid is something chinese dont do

Old 05-16-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
and you post proof that she has...Most of Antique has no chinese people...I have been there....you havent
you live in your little bubble hoping you dont get mugged on your way to SM mall
oh hehehe. now that you cant really argue logically, you resort to threats. such a small mind.

and? POST PROOF THAT ANTIQUE PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO CHINESE ANCESTRY AMONG THEM. post each and every antique resident's ancestry, then we can have legit discussion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia