U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:35 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,332,181 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Sorry I read wrong. But anyways, you always point me out as if I'm the only person who was arguing against you.

Trimac, Zilam, Golden Tiger, and Hermosa also said that she was Chinese-descent. And that's just in this thread. The list gets longer if we include all of the threads you've posted her in. So dont just point me out. You're arguing against everyone on here, not just me
you and Zilam are the main ones

 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:37 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,332,181 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
Most Filipinos are not that dark. The ones who are really dark is usually exposed on the sun I guess. It has something to do with the area too, specially those who live near the shore. From where I am I notice that when I visit the people who live in the beach area of course they are expose and even their hair becomes lol blonde due to sun exposure I guess salty water and sun exposure do change skin color and even skin they can look like dark as negritos specially the fishermen.



Mostly light brown to dark
blonde hair is due to australoid/negrito admixture

here are students from a local school in that town where the girl is from
they are all locals...from the farm as they say


notice how most of them look nowhere near what peter is posting....
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:41 AM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,020,216 times
Reputation: 1798
^ post the link to the place where you got that
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:41 AM
 
154 posts, read 192,342 times
Reputation: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
Maybe most of the girls in those dating sites are the dark ones. The dark ones are probably the ones who go to those dating sites as they think their colour is more appealing to Western men. Most Filipino women in the cities are light brown skin. The ones in the farms are darker like the ones you posted.
Well of course many Western men find a Brown skin Filipina woman to be exotic. If a Western man wants a Yellow skin woman, why would he go to PH when he can go to Hong Kong or Japan for that. Or even Bangkok. There are millions of Yellow skin women in Bangkok.
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:43 AM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,975,516 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
blonde hair is due to australoid/negrito admixture

here are students from a local school in that town where the girl is from
they are all locals...from the farm as they say


notice how most of them look nowhere near what peter is posting....
no, the blonde hair also has connection on sea water and sun exposure. it dye your hair.
notice why most of the melanesian who lives in the island gets it.
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:44 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,332,181 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
Well of course many Western men find a Brown skin Filipina woman to be exotic. If a Western man wants a Yellow skin woman, why would he go to PH when he can go to Hong Kong or Japan for that. Or even Bangkok. There are millions of Yellow skin women in Bangkok.
its because yellow skin filipina women dont want anything to do with creepy monger guys
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:45 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,332,181 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
no, the blonde hair also has connection on sea water and sun exposure. it dye your hair.
notice why most of the melanesian who lives in the island gets it.
notice how its only melanesian who have it....plenty of other people live on the coast and have sun exposure but they dont have blonde hair...its genetic
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:52 AM
 
154 posts, read 192,342 times
Reputation: 61
Hey Ejay look at your Austronesian racial brothers and sisters. People from Shanghai and Tokyo are not your racial brothers and sisters.


Austronesian People - YouTube
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:54 AM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,975,516 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
notice how its only melanesian who have it....plenty of other people live on the coast and have sun exposure but they dont have blonde hair...its genetic
I even ask someone who are expert in hair colors. She said the same thing, not just genetic.
I saw a thread regarding this topic.

Hair Colour/Type Among East Asians

Badjao who loves sea water really get blonde hair.
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:57 AM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,975,516 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
Hey Ejay look at your Austronesian racial brothers and sisters. People from Shanghai and Tokyo are not your racial brothers and sisters.


Austronesian People - YouTube
They are actually good looking people hehehe..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top