U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-17-2013, 11:01 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,329,807 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
I have known some Korean men in Iloilo who are married to Filipino women and no one look Korean nor Chinese. They all have the typical Filipino look.

I also saw some Korean men dating Filipino women in bars and clubs and they do not look Korean as well.
Yea the typical filipina look which ranges from malay to east asian....i bet you none of those women looked black or polynesian

 
Old 05-17-2013, 11:09 AM
 
Location: Czech Republic
2,384 posts, read 5,857,765 times
Reputation: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Just because a small part of the country is different race doesnt devoid the majority
But majority do not look Oriental either. I am here in China and I can say they do not look like Filipinos.
 
Old 05-17-2013, 11:12 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,329,807 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
But majority do not look Oriental either. I am here in China and I can say they do not look like Filipinos.
Many do...many don't

on average chinese dont look exactly like koreans either....though you think they are the same race
 
Old 05-17-2013, 11:15 AM
 
Location: Czech Republic
2,384 posts, read 5,857,765 times
Reputation: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Yea the typical filipina look which ranges from malay to east asian....i bet you none of those women looked black or polynesian
They're all Malay Filipinos
 
Old 05-17-2013, 11:17 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,329,807 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
They're all Malay Filipinos
Like i said none of them looked negrito or polynesian
 
Old 05-17-2013, 11:51 AM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,012,935 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Yea the typical filipina look which ranges from malay to east asian....i bet you none of those women looked black or polynesian
It's not Malay to East Asian. I know it makes you feel closer to East Asians, but in reality, the Malay look is considered the typical Filipino look, so it's in the middle. The East Asian and Polynesian looks are both extremes.

So Peter's example is extreme

A Filipina on Her First Airplane - YouTube

but so is yours


But she's right in the middle.

"Missin' You Like Crazy" - Us - YouTube

when people see the first girl, they dont think Filipino right away; they think of somewhere in the Pacific. When they see the second, they think somewhere in East Asia. But there third can only be Filipina (ok, maybe a few other things too) When you say that the range is from Malay to East Asian, you're saying that the 2nd girl is just as common as the 3rd girl, which is false.
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:31 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,329,807 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
It's not Malay to East Asian. I know it makes you feel closer to East Asians, but in reality, the Malay look is considered the typical Filipino look, so it's in the middle. The East Asian and Polynesian looks are both extremes.

So Peter's example is extreme

A Filipina on Her First Airplane - YouTube

but so is yours


But she's right in the middle.

"Missin' You Like Crazy" - Us - YouTube

when people see the first girl, they dont think Filipino right away; they think of somewhere in the Pacific. When they see the second, they think somewhere in East Asia. But there third can only be Filipina (ok, maybe a few other things too) When you say that the range is from Malay to East Asian, you're saying that the 2nd girl is just as common as the 3rd girl, which is false.
you would be correct if we were exclusively talking about filipinos in america
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:36 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,012,935 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
you would be correct if we were exclusively talking about filipinos in america
So you're saying that in the Philippines the 2nd woman is just as common as the 3rd woman, and the 1st woman is basically non-existent?? Yeah right. Maybe the ones you stalk on Facebook, but Filipinos on Facebook are only 30% of the population. The 1st and 2nd are two extremes. You and Peter are posting extreme looks
 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:41 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,329,807 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
So you're saying that in the Philippines the 2nd woman is just as common as the 3rd woman, and the 1st woman is basically non-existent?? Yeah right. Maybe the ones you stalk on Facebook, but Filipinos on Facebook are only 30% of the population. The 1st and 2nd are two extremes. You and Peter are posting extreme looks
Looking ea is normal amongst filipinas....a filipina who looks korean is extreme
 
Old 05-17-2013, 06:16 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,847,731 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
notice how its only melanesian who have it....plenty of other people live on the coast and have sun exposure but they dont have blonde hair...its genetic

really? then why do the caucasians, especially the dark blond ones, get lighter hair in summer and darker in winter? it's because of increased sun exposure in summer time that lightens their hair. i have plenty of blond friends here that can attest to that.

now it's genetics? just shows your ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top