U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-04-2013, 02:50 PM
 
9,334 posts, read 19,458,887 times
Reputation: 4442

Advertisements

So this guy was rude.. no biggie..

Now this is a biggie:
China calls on citizens to be 'civilized tourists' after teen defaces Egypt temple | Fox News

Its nice the chinese government is asking its people to be civilized
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-04-2013, 04:50 PM
 
32,063 posts, read 32,962,795 times
Reputation: 14945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccm123 View Post
Many Chinese tourists from PRC lack any civility and manners. Cutting in line and acting like nothing happened, is one of the most common offenses. Attacking flight attendants could land you a felony conviction in the US with a charge of "interfering with flight crews". I am glad he was deported.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
So this guy was rude.. no biggie..

Now this is a biggie:
China calls on citizens to be 'civilized tourists' after teen defaces Egypt temple | Fox News

Its nice the chinese government is asking its people to be civilized
In Chinese culture cutting in line and acting like nothing is happened is socially acceptable. But the Chinese need to realize that when they are outside of China their manners need to be accordance to the local customs of where they are visiting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 09:14 PM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,965,031 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
So this guy was rude.. no biggie..

Now this is a biggie:
China calls on citizens to be 'civilized tourists' after teen defaces Egypt temple | Fox News

Its nice the chinese government is asking its people to be civilized
So they know that some are acting rude tourist that's good to know that they inform their people to be civilized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:07 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,324,730 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Well it sounds like the customer tried to start a fight with the flight attendant, so it's different
I dont think the chinese was starting a fight....he was just being a uncouth mainlander
though this isnt the first time the Philippine Govt deported a tourist because they felt like it
they seem to deport tourist for even complaining about anything

oh well I guess Thailand and Indonesia can benefit from this...

Oh Manila how I wish you would just seperate from the rest of the Philippnines...you cancer of a ****hole....dumbass manila politicians are hurting the economy of other provinces and regions who need this revenue from tourism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:22 PM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,965,031 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I dont think the chinese was starting a fight....he was just being a uncouth mainlander
though this isnt the first time the Philippine Govt deported a tourist because they felt like it
they seem to deport tourist for even complaining about anything

oh well I guess Thailand and Indonesia can benefit from this...

Oh Manila how I wish you would just seperate from the rest of the Philippnines...you cancer of a ****hole....dumbass manila politicians are hurting the economy of other provinces and regions who need this revenue from tourism
China even knows

Quote:
China's Vice-Premier Wang Yang in May 2013 acknowledged that "uncivilised behaviour" by its citizens abroad was harming the country's image. He cited "talking loudly in public places, jaywalking, spitting and wilfully carving characters on items in scenic zones". Destination countries have been easing visa restrictions to attract more tourists from China, but reports have emerged of complaints about etiquette
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:31 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,324,730 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
China even knows
there is a reason why koreans and japanese look down on mainland chinese

this is one of them
http://img.chinasmack.com/www/wp-con...shocked-01.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:37 PM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,965,031 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
there is a reason why koreans and japanese look down on mainland chinese

this is one of them
http://img.chinasmack.com/www/wp-con...shocked-01.jpg
what?! they do that in public area. that's not nice specially it looks like there's a lot of people surrounded him too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:44 PM
 
Location: Czech Republic
2,384 posts, read 5,847,456 times
Reputation: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
what?! they do that in public area. that's not nice specially it looks like there's a lot of people surrounded him too.
I never thought even a bigger kid would do this but it is quite common for Parents to let their kids ( smaller than this boy ) pee in public places.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:45 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,324,730 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
what?! they do that in public area. that's not nice specially it looks like there's a lot of people surrounded him too.
you can thank communism for that....he is creating fertilizer for the good of the Peoples Party
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:46 PM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,965,031 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
you can thank communism for that....he is creating fertilizer for the good of the Peoples Party
your comment is funny actually about 'fertilizer'. But seriously, that's not nice specially for tourist to see. They do have nice places there to visit but if I see a person do this like while checking the walled of china.. it will just ruin the moment of the tourist of course to appreciate the scenery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top