U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 06:15 PM

2,384 posts, read 5,845,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
Filipinas aren't really my thing, but they tend to be more full-figured than other Asian women so they've got that going for them.
Yes they are meatier. They have more chest and have more bumpers in the back.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:26 PM

515 posts, read 624,125 times
Oh, come on now; we all know the reason some men choose Asian women/girls as sleeping partners.

All such men suffer from T.D. syndrome.

The "T" stands for tiny.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
What's Filipino men's attitude about it? Just curious.

In China, many men are hostile to the women who marry a foreigner. You can find a lot of bashing posts online.
I don't think they mind. Filipino women have been intermarrying since Spanish time so they should already be used to that.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:27 PM

15,943 posts, read 36,139,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post
wonder why they dont go to Mexico or South America to find a wife? it's a lot closer and they have some hot women down there, like Brazil, Argentina, others?
In Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, etc. You absolutely MUST learn SPanish or Portuguese. To be able to dance is another huge one. Not as important, but a big plus as well. It's also very very rare for them to go on the internet looking for forieng husbands. So, a white Anglo would have to do a lot more work (language skills and travel) just to even come in contact with them. Than they have to go through the whole courting process on top of that.

Whereas Filipinas, they generally speak English. They generally spend enormous amounts of time on the internet looking for foreigners to, ideally, marry. It seems to be within Filipino culture somehow, to get out of the Philippines, and look for security or money or jobs or husbands from somewhere else. If you visit an internet cafe in the Philippines, it'll be filled with girls chatting on yahoo messenger with dozens of foreign guys at a time. Consistently. They also tend to create accounts for every dating website that exists.

Last edited by Tiger Beer; 06-18-2013 at 07:35 PM..

Old 06-18-2013, 07:57 PM

10,422 posts, read 12,406,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemy View Post
Oh, come on now; we all know the reason some men choose Asian women/girls as sleeping partners.

All such men suffer from T.D. syndrome.

The "T" stands for tiny.
That's ridiculous, i'm a well hung 23 year old, I just can't help it that I get more excited from Asian women than other races, has nothing to do with the size of my D.

You must be a overweight caucasian feminist baby boomer.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:59 PM

363 posts, read 585,476 times
wonder why they dont go to Mexico or South America to find a wife? it's a lot closer and they have some hot women down there, like Brazil, Argentina, others?"

Because Argentine women aare very difficult. Brazilian is just average difficulty but brazil is expensive, brazilian women hate america and america and the west tends to bring out the worst in brazilian. Brazilian women in the west turn very dissatified, they kill their husbands (arturo gatti) or they kidnap their kids back to brazil. But filipinas are slim AND easy. Mexican girls are not as good looking. Sure genesis rodriguez is hot, but 99% of mexicans don't look close to that. Also who wants to be shot in mexico, the hottest girls all come from the most dangerous part where no western would go. Also filipinas have a caring personality. All round they are the best of women from a man's perspective.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:27 PM

10,422 posts, read 12,406,700 times
Most of Europe (except Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Andorra, Eastern France and Southern Sardinia) is closer to Mania than Buenos Aires!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:36 PM

1,862 posts, read 3,001,689 times
Another thing I've heard is that in the Philippines even though the guy is expected to help out the girl's family, it doesn't take so much to satisfy them, unlike an Isaan Thai family that will bleed you dry. It seems to me that Brazil, Argentina and Mexico would be more like Thailand in that respect.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:41 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,476,631 times
Scarmouchbluez is wrong All that other stuff about Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico is a complete lie. I hate people who like to start drama and then pages of flaring debate continue on and on, side tracking the real question. He just wants to start a debate about Latin American women vs Filipinas. Its stupid. These nations have beautiful women.

Going back to the topic.

I think there is an East Asian fetish here in America. C'mon now, alot of American guys find Asians really cute. Some of the are really cute, bu I personally don't like the ones that have very high pitch voices, dress like school girls, talk like a child, find everything cute, and are down right inmature. It was cute at first, but then you start to realize they are faking it, which becomes a turn off.

I just find their feminity to actually be girly-ish instead of feminine.

I am talking about the ones that are portrayed in TV and media.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida93 View Post
Scarmouchbluez is wrong All that other stuff about Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico is a complete lie. I hate people who like to start drama and then pages of flaring debate continue on and on, side tracking the real question. He just wants to start a debate about Latin American women vs Filipinas. Its stupid. These nations have beautiful women.

Going back to the topic.

I think there is an East Asian fetish here in America. C'mon now, alot of American guys find Asians really cute. Some of the are really cute, bu I personally don't like the ones that have very high pitch voices, dress like school girls, talk like a child, find everything cute, and are down right inmature. It was cute at first, but then you start to realize they are faking it, which becomes a turn off.

I just find their feminity to actually be girly-ish instead of feminine.

I am talking about the ones that are portrayed in TV and media.
The ones who dress like school girls are Japanese. They like to look like little girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or