U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 08:22 AM

1,953 posts, read 2,068,651 times

Advertisements

Japanese man 1 , Japanese man 2

Old 07-23-2013, 01:25 PM

261 posts, read 439,599 times
I am back now. Ive yet to go back and read anything else from my spot so let me add in my two cents.I also should mention that I really don't have much of an eye for Asian men--ive never been with one or dated but I still do have an opinion. Well I sorta was with one but come to find out he was Hispanic so i guess that dosent really count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
That's why Middle Eastern men top my list. But I have to say after Middle Eastern men, I'll have to put Filipino men ( the ones that I find goodlooking including the celebrities I posted ) because they are good looking and look different from the typical Asian looking men.

My husband is non Filipino and according to him, he thinks there are many upper- middle class Filipinos especially the younger ones he sees in bars and clubs are goodlooking and take care of themselves more ( more vain in looks and clothes ) than other South East and East Asian men.
Yes I semi agree. I really agree with middle East and Filip top the list as far as asain men are concerned. They over all have a much stronger build to me. Ive notice that Japanese men do not have the build or complexion that I considered to be top billing. Maybe before I said this I should have mentioned that attraction can come from any where but generally we seem to favor some more than others at times.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:39 PM

261 posts, read 439,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
These guys look like gays !
I wonder how can these looks be so popular in Korea.
Its kind of apart of the culture. The look is very popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
The thread is about countries as a whole. You realize that the type you like represent maybe 1% of the population, therefore, you're completely off topic
Well ya. Most people in general are not all that great looking. Tv would have you belive that most blondes are attractive when in reality most of them are just down right nasty looking really. Everyone finds their best and puts them out there. Whats new. Heck most people are pudgy with a belly and not worth a second look but we cant be attracted to everyone.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:31 AM

2,384 posts, read 5,845,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumNCoke View Post
Its kind of apart of the culture. The look is very popular.

Well ya. Most people in general are not all that great looking. Tv would have you belive that most blondes are attractive when in reality most of them are just down right nasty looking really. Everyone finds their best and puts them out there. Whats new. Heck most people are pudgy with a belly and not worth a second look but we cant be attracted to everyone.
This I agree... We can't be attracted to everyone !

Old 07-26-2013, 04:53 AM

9,781 posts, read 16,228,213 times
I agree most of the Filipino examples are mestizos...on average though I think Filipinos are quite a good looking people. I find Austronesian women attractive, the men too.

I'm not really attracted to guys but Turkey, Armenia, Iran, North India and Japan should probably also be in the running.

Old 07-26-2013, 04:57 AM

2,384 posts, read 5,845,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
I agree most of the Filipino examples are mestizos...on average though I think Filipinos are quite a good looking people. I find Austronesian women attractive, the men too.

I'm not really attracted to guys but Turkey, Armenia, Iran, North India and Japan should probably also be in the running.
Because the OP was asking for men with caucasian features and let us be honest, pure Filipinos do not really have caucasian features, the mestizos are the ones who have such characteristics.

Old 07-29-2013, 01:27 PM

645 posts, read 609,986 times
Indians are a mixed breed. But northern people are mainly said to have Greek influences, thanks to Alexander the Great.

Old 07-30-2013, 10:05 PM

13,564 posts, read 22,014,906 times
Japan.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:09 AM

645 posts, read 609,986 times
Guys from Iran/Iraq also should be counted.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:41 PM

6 posts, read 11,216 times
So pretty much this thread is about which Asian country has men that looks most European? Seems like the it's extremely biased where more European=better looking. Eye is in the beholder people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or