Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which kinds of Asian men do you think are attractive.
Chinese 8 14.04%
Korean 15 26.32%
Japanese 8 14.04%
Indians 11 19.30%
Filipinos 11 19.30%
Thais 8 14.04%
Vietnamese 1 1.75%
Indonesian 4 7.02%
Other (not listed) 3 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 03:17 AM

652 posts, read 873,710 times

Advertisements

The human sex trade business in Asia with child sex slaves makes Asia not an appealing continent.

Old 04-06-2014, 03:47 PM

10,640 posts, read 16,023,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister Crowley View Post
The human sex trade business in Asia with child sex slaves makes Asia not an appealing continent.
The drugs trade business in South America with underage addicts makes South America not an appealing continent.

Old 08-16-2014, 12:18 PM

546 posts, read 569,459 times
Hmmm I believe that we shouldn't put down each other's nationalities and start having useless and crass contests over who is better than who. Since all of us all have our unique facets which marks us a special in a certain way to another person who is also special in another sense or role...

With that established, I don't really believe that we have a monopoly on being formoso or handsome but according to surveys...

Among Asians, Filipinos score the highest, in grooming and sexual confidence...

Filipino men ‘most narcissistic in Asia’ | Asia Travel Guides, Reviews, Diary, News | Travel Wire Asia

According to that Synovate study.

48% of Filipinos are considered or consider themselves sexually attractive. (That is the highest rate in Asia)

In contrast, only 28% of Singaporean men rated themselves sexually attractive, 17% being the rate for China, only 16% of Koreans considered themselves sexually attractive with only 12% in Hong Kong.

So, since Filipinos have the highest collectively rated grooming score, why are they not on top? The same survey also explains it. And hence, why Koreans are considered more well groomed than Filipinos, the difference being that Koreans have access to more self-grooming materials than Filipinos. Only 22% of Filipinos have the financial access to grooming kits while 85% of South Koreans have. (The highest rate of grooming material dispersion in Asia.)

Thus, this explains why Koreans are considered the most atracttive albeit the Filipinos and Indians come a close second in being highly rated in the attractiveness scale.

Old 08-16-2014, 12:35 PM

8,864 posts, read 8,438,262 times
Uh none of them?

Old 08-16-2014, 12:36 PM

8,864 posts, read 8,438,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
For once,I wholeheartedly agree with you.I'm still giggling,so hilarious lol.

Old 08-16-2014, 12:43 PM

So alot of Filipino men are naturally sexually attractive but the South Koreans have them beat through better overall packaging due in part to the fact that the latter is more affluent than the former. With South Korea's obvious advantages, the labor-class Filipino worker cannot simply compete with the stylish haircuts, skin care and plastic surgery the yuppie South Koreans have.

And until Filipinos or Indians remain to be less affluent than Koreans. Koreans would still be on top.

However there is an underside to all those aesthetic enhancements for Koreans though in that one does not really know a person's natural look under the layers of enhancements.

This is particularly the case of South Korea which have the highest Plastic Surgery rate in the whole planet.
(Including for males)

http://starcasm.net/archives/259887

So when it comes to natural good looks Filipinos have the Koreans beat-up because the plastic surgery rate in the Philippines is the lowest in the world, Brazil, the USA and Italy having way more frequency on the level of South Korea. An Italian or Brazilian is just as likely as that of a South Korean to have underwent the knife (Albeit at a slightly lower rate than South Korea)

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/map-o...edures-2013-12

De naturare

Last edited by Selurong; 08-16-2014 at 01:48 PM..

Old 08-16-2014, 12:58 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,010,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limbord James View Post
Which Asian country would you say has the most attractive male population?

poll coming up soon

you can vote as many options as you like
Whose poll? Yours?

Old 08-16-2014, 01:06 PM

However upon seeing the map...

Link: http://static4.businessinsider.com/i...cedure-map.png

Isn't it a coincidence that in countries were people consider "attractive" those same countries are not at all naturally attractive, the most highly rated for male beauty sort of countries: South Korea, Italy or Greece...

Are so freaking red on that map, I posted.

Meanwhile, the Philippines is spotless and untainted as an unblemished lamb when it comes to the measure of plastic surgery. Lol what you see is what you get with Filipinos.

So in this metric, Filipinos should actually be classed higher than the Indians (Tow which they are tied with secind on this poll and the South Koreans, on top) in that despite being more populated, India STILL has a higher plastic surgery rate than Filipinos

Last edited by Selurong; 08-16-2014 at 01:18 PM..

Old 08-16-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Uh none of them?

What? I'm one of them. (Sexually attractive males)

In that, I have had my first date when I was 12 and I was invited to a Junior-Senior prom back when I was still a HS freshman. I know that I am sexually attractive.

And comparing to the denizens of other countries I've interacted with, my countrymen (I'm another one of those legendary Asia's most vain men, the Filipinos) and we are generally more naturally handsome than lets say India and South Korea (without the surgery)

But they have had surgery, so of course, they would look more handsome in the end. Although, I am vain I admit that they simply are better looking through this methodology than I am. Nevertheless, I know that I am still hot.

Lol...

Just joking.

Blatant narcissism is such a turn-off for girls.

Last edited by Selurong; 08-16-2014 at 01:44 PM..

Old 08-16-2014, 01:36 PM

732 posts, read 779,791 times
lol the narcissist! I'm in awe beyond what I can comprehend haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia