Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2013, 11:58 AM

347 posts, read 489,266 times

Advertisements

Seems to me the sense I get is that many find Philippines and Thailand as very friendly.

Countries such as Japan, China, and South Korea are not as friendly.

MANY on here give an OPINION. But I watch the news all over the world and on YOUTUBE.

I found OFFICIAL BRITISH TELEVISION RUN NEWS stories where people of one COUNTRY in ASIA go to another COUNTRY in ASIA to work, and for some reason are mistreated there, especially if their job is, for lack of a better word, UNPROFESSIONAL.

And as a person, of IMMIGRANT NON-WHITE parents, who IS AMERICAN BORN, I AM STAYING THE C R A P (insert your choice of curse word) OUT OF ASIA.

US non-white AMERICAN BORN got it good here.

If I want to see "my people" All I got to do is go to my mall or maybe turn on my cable TV. I hate how people make money off MY COUNTRY of AMERICA, don't have the decency to BE ABOVE the love of money and racism, ESPECIALLY in ASIAN COUNTRIES.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2013, 12:02 PM

347 posts, read 489,266 times
The worst type of NON-white American is the one's that come here from their country and don't let go of their RACIST ideology to begin with. As an American I don't want people like that in my country. Many of you NON-white, NOT AMERICAN born, people that come to america and buy your way into MY COUNTRY don't even know the history of america. You didn't sit in HISTORY class for 8 years in school like I DID.

ASIA is worse off than America is and I am staying A W A Y.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:24 PM

16,284 posts, read 42,959,106 times
We all see what we want to see.

When I read your post, you sound racist, and it sounds like you clicked around here looking for posts to confirm your worldview, and you must have found some. I'm white and lived in Asia for a long time, but I don't see the racism here in Asia, or on the threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia