Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 10:19 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,739,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
So u agree that most israelis are squatters,do not belong to the area, all russians,ukranians immigrants,most of them were not even believers in the jewish faith, were given money to enroll in the israeli army as mercenaries to occupy the palestinian land.
Most Israelis before 1948 were Mizrahi & Sephardic Jews. They were from the region. Its the Askenazi who were the minorities who settled into the kibbutz's. Less than 100,000 holocaust survivors arrived after 1948. And nearly a million arrived from Arab countries that they were evicted from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2014, 10:21 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,739,571 times
Quote:
Please show us the link of the 4000? If it's an israeli or pro-israeli link,don't even worry about it.
For ur info,palestinians been coming to Algeria since 1948,they even volonteered to fight during the algerian war of independence,so ur numbers are already false.
You first. Choose any site you want (even Arabic since I'm fluent in it).

Old 01-13-2014, 10:29 PM

2,238 posts, read 3,322,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Most Israelis before 1948 were Mizrahi & Sephardic Jews. They were from the region. Its the Askenazi who were the minorities who settled into the kibbutz's. Less than 100,000 holocaust survivors arrived after 1948. And nearly a million arrived from Arab countries that they were evicted from.
There were Jews that came from areas that weren't specifically Azkhenazi or Mizrahi or Sephardi in Israel, that migrated from Caucacus mountains and west Asia and from other areas of the globe etc during the 1800s and 1900s.

And how did Jews living in what is now Israel/Palestine pre 1948 identify or view themselves?

Old 01-13-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Ariel Sharon: Enemy of peace

Sharon's legacy is one of wanton destruction not just of Palestinian homes and lives, but of the peace process itself.

Ariel Sharon: Enemy of peace - Opinion - Al Jazeera English
Even in Israel in and of itself, Ariel Sharon is/was a controversial figure. He had an agenda clearly.

The only thing I agreed with him on is his admittance of the control and power Israel has on taking advantage of the USA to fulfill and cater to it's needs.

I heard Sharon was two faced though behind the scenes.

PoLIEtics and poLIEtricks is so damn dirty.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Israeli police to investigate ‘expressions of joy’ at Sharon’s death
http://rt.com/news/sharon-death-joy-investigate-493/
I bet there are going to be claims that the Palestineans poisoned Ariel Sharon or killed him, just like how Yasir Arafat is believed to have been poisoned and killed by the Israelis.

Crazy ish.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
You know nothing about the area. I am a Levant Mizrahi Jew. My family has always lived in the region as my DNA shows no European genes. My family existed in the region before the word Zionist was ever used. Its not Israeli propaganda, its PLO propaganda and revising a history they never had. I know many of the Arabs in Judea and Samaria. And do you know what we all have in common? Ottoman Tax Stamps that prove who was a land owner and who were simply migrant workers. Without either Ottoman tax stamps or British land ownership documents, then they are simply migrants or squatters.
Has your family at one time ever identified as Arabs and simultaneously as Jewish up until or after Israel was created in 1948?

By Levant Mizrahi do you mean Palestine or from Jordan or Syria or Lebanon?

Do you support the way Israel was created or did your family believe in Zionism or did they accept or not accept the idea of a Jewish state?

Also I know of many Palestinean Jews and local Jews displaced because of the post 1948 conflict, giving preference to Azhkenazi Jewish settlers etc.

Old 01-13-2014, 11:08 PM

Interesting yet controversial video:

PALESTINIAN JEWS English Subtitles - YouTube

Old 01-13-2014, 11:21 PM

Interesting video:

how zionists expelled jews from iraq - YouTube

Old 01-13-2014, 11:23 PM

Reflections By An Arab Jew - Ella Shohat

Old 01-14-2014, 12:29 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,591,482 times
Quote:
You're avoiding my question,do you admit that ashkenazi do not belong to the area and again you're playing the numbers.
100.000 arrived after 1948 but you're passing under silence the millions that came from 1948 to 2014,probably more than 4 to 5 millions and thy're still coming as u write now,on this forum.

Sephardic jews have never been evicted,they still by hundred of thousands in Morocco and Tunisia for example,so you can't tell a lie.
Algeria case is different, jews took the french citizenship and the french side,so when the french lost the war,they left with them.

Tell me now,how many millions of palestinians have been expelled from their land and sent overseas since 1948 til today,you must have the numbers since you're so well informed ?

At least 6 millions palestinians were expelled since 1948 and the expulsions have never stopped and are still going on as we speak.

So don't play the israelis propaganda,it is an apartheid state,takes palestinians land and give it to the ashkenazi and u claim to be the only democraty in the planet !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia