U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 11:02 AM

215 posts, read 309,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
OP, the possibility of terrorist attacks in the USA is much higher than in any developed part of the world and much of Asia, don't you think so? I'd advise you to not travel at all, since you seems to be a typical ignorant and naive American. Don't embarrass your country even more, if that's even possible.
Nope, it is not typical of terrorists attacks in America. Just because 9/11 is famous doesn't mean terrorists attacks are common here. There are not any travel warnings issued by other countries government on America. There have been travel warnings issued for Indonesia, Phillipines, India. Thailand and Malaysia though.

I shall reverse this! The U.S. has several states more important than your entire country. In fact New York City (my hometown) is probably more important to the world than your entire country - don't through stones at the king kiddo!

Last edited by The Lunatic & A Therapist; 02-03-2014 at 11:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2014, 11:42 AM

1,707 posts, read 1,361,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lunatic & A Therapist View Post
Nope, it is not typical of terrorists attacks in America. Just because 9/11 is famous doesn't mean terrorists attacks are common here. There are not any travel warnings issued by other countries government on America. There have been travel warnings issued for Indonesia, Phillipines, India. Thailand and Malaysia though.

I shall reverse this! The U.S. has several states more important than your entire country. In fact New York City (my hometown) is probably more important to the world than your entire country - don't through stones at the king kiddo!
You proved all I said

Old 02-03-2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
You proved all I said
You bashed my opinion of not wanting to visit SE Asia and then turn around to bash my country. Hypocrite?

Old 02-03-2014, 12:36 PM

1,707 posts, read 1,361,616 times
Quote:
You bashed my opinion of not wanting to visit SE Asia and then turn around to bash my country. Hypocrite?
I just bashed people like you
It's just a coincident that you are from that country.

Old 02-03-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
I just bashed people like you
It's just a coincident that you are from that country.
So, you bash people who want to visit safe and first world countries. Yes, I guess my opinions are truly demented and psychotic (sarcasm).

Old 02-03-2014, 12:48 PM

64 posts, read 58,762 times
I suggest closing this thread right out since it's already derailing (in other word, it's never intended for the suggested purpose) and that OP's obvious American-centric statement is very likely to cause unnecessary conflicts with the others.

Unless you people would like to continue the Malaysia vs Indonesia discussion, but it could be done in a new thread though.

Old 02-03-2014, 12:49 PM

4,557 posts, read 5,132,898 times
Quote:

Hilarious. Yep. You should probably stay out of Asia. And Europe when you are at it.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:05 PM

I guess people on here can't handle the opinion of people not wanting to visit third world dumpy countries filled with terrorists warnings.

I'm not gaining any info here . Go ahead and close it!

Old 02-03-2014, 01:34 PM

3,644 posts, read 9,015,596 times
Quote:
I guess people on here can't handle the opinion of people not wanting to visit third world dumpy countries filled with terrorists warnings.

no, you should totally come to the terrorist areas

Old 02-03-2014, 04:56 PM

5,097 posts, read 8,079,187 times
Quote:

I gave you some info regarding Bangkok (Page 2, Post 18), but you've given no reply. Others have also, but apparently that's not what you want to hear. There's no need to run away. You might learn something you didn't know.

You're entitled to your opinions. If you're not interested in visiting SE Asia, that's fine. Don't go. But I'd like to know what you mean by expressions like "third world dumpy countries" and "filled with terrorists warnings". Do you think that applies to Thailand? Since you've indicated you haven't been there, or anywhere in SE Asia, it would seem your statements are mere assumptions, which would indicate you're either very misinformed or being misleading. If you're just shooting it down without a real basis, a clarification as to why would be greatly appreciated. My focus is strictly on Thailand as I have not been to any other SE Asian countries. Please clarify the questions below and let's see if your comments are factual. I'll do my best to respond.

1. Do you think Thailand a third world country?

2. Do you think Thailand filled with terrorists?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or