U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 07:12 AM

42 posts, read 49,306 times

Advertisements

I met one Chinese girl from China and she said that she hates Korean because all of them are plastics, and that China has more natural beauty than others.

China is dirty. I agree. Everything seems dirty. The only interesting about China is how the gov forced their people to train hard and suffered lot in sports. A way to get themselves accepted in Olympics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 05:38 PM

4,710 posts, read 3,633,991 times
Fiz,

Not everything in China is dirty. Beijing and Shanghai are pretty clean. The Long March rockets and the Shenzhou are very clean, Qingdao is beautiful.

you need to go back to school and grow up a bit.

Old 03-21-2014, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Fiz,

Not everything in China is dirty. Beijing and Shanghai are pretty clean. The Long March rockets and the Shenzhou are very clean, Qingdao is beautiful.

you need to go back to school and grow up a bit.
Thanks. But now im in college at Shanghai.

Old 03-21-2014, 03:46 AM

Pennyone

I know chinese love to backup themselves. But everyone does have opinions based on their own experiences.

Old 03-21-2014, 04:50 AM

4,710 posts, read 3,633,991 times
Fiz,

If you think HK is as big and powerful as China, or even close to it, then I find your attendance in a college in Shanghai highly suspect. Either that, or the school is sub-par.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Fiz,

If you think HK is as big and powerful as China, or even close to it, then I find your attendance in a college in Shanghai highly suspect. Either that, or the school is sub-par.
so should i called CEIBS as sub-par then? for your info, CEIBS is one of recognized university worldwide. im a foreign student doing my MBA here. and you're looking down on my qualifications in this campus.

Old 03-23-2014, 05:16 PM

9,781 posts, read 16,301,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizFazz View Post
I met one Chinese girl from China and she said that she hates Korean because all of them are plastics, and that China has more natural beauty than others.

China is dirty. I agree. Everything seems dirty. The only interesting about China is how the gov forced their people to train hard and suffered lot in sports. A way to get themselves accepted in Olympics.
It's true china has more natural beauty than any other nation. Pity so much of it is ruined.

Old 03-24-2014, 03:51 AM

3 posts, read 3,114 times
Increasing number of Chinese men and women are having plastic surgeries in both China and South Korea too, advertisements of such services by clinics and hospitals are everywhere in China. And many Chinese stars are also rumored to have plastic surgeries, but not all rumors can be true.

True, most people in mainland China are dirty, they spit and litter a lot without consideration for others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizFazz View Post

Old 04-08-2014, 11:07 PM

5,302 posts, read 8,123,508 times
Nope, a lot of them view China as an enemy. India and Japan are probably China's biggest enemies and interact with them the most, I'd say. South Korea ain't a fan of the Chinese either. Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, many other Southeast Asian countries are wary of the Chinese. Even Russia is somewhat suspicious, though this isn't shown often in the media. I'd say the only Asian countries that are fans of the Chinese are Pakistan, many Arab nations, and North Korea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or