U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-15-2014, 09:15 PM
 
Location: State of Transition
78,918 posts, read 70,720,442 times
Reputation: 76902

Advertisements

The latest BBC report says the plane flew NW after it crossed Thailand, and authorities are asking for radar information from Himalayan countries, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, and other nations in what they believe to be the flight path taken. In view of the Wall Street Journal report last Monday that an unidentified group had said the disappearance of the flight was related to earlier incidents involving Uighurs, and China's response to those incidents, authorities have good reason to believe the plane is in Central Asia, either in Kazakhstan or western Xingiang.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26591056
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-15-2014, 11:37 PM
 
41 posts, read 41,627 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
A farce and a bungled mess that these Malays have made in front of the whole world. Where is the CHN pm? Where do you think he is? Where do you think Obama is? The plane is a Malay flag carrier! and so it is Malay duty to search for it, or if it is too incompetent to do so, then ask for help and get out of the way. Interpol had already offer to help and the Malay declined their help.....why? Too good for Interpol?

Incompetent third world state.
I'm Malays? Dude, I'm Chinese Malaysian. and Chinese Malaysian much more patient than Chinese China, thats provable. Thanks.

Haha, you'd know what, the statement "where is chinas pm?" was made by chinas authorities. Didnt you read it on news? Ermm outdated

Chinas offering help? Oh yaa that satellite. and found debris. lol

Thanks for those who help us. May God bless you all. muahh. because this is our first time experienced big situation and problems, and maybe our first bad luck. hmm i agreed that we're incompetent. because we're inexperienced. not like Chinas which always have daily probs and experienced much more. Like that? now i know. Thanks.

Malay declined helps from Interpol? We're cooperating since early. Did media in Chinas distorted the news? ohhh maybe you should read more trusted news.

You're commenting based on emotions. Take a deep breath and release. OK
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2014, 12:14 AM
 
41 posts, read 41,627 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The latest BBC report says the plane flew NW after it crossed Thailand, and authorities are asking for radar information from Himalayan countries, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, and other nations in what they believe to be the flight path taken. In view of the Wall Street Journal report last Monday that an unidentified group had said the disappearance of the flight was related to earlier incidents involving Uighurs, and China's response to those incidents, authorities have good reason to believe the plane is in Central Asia, either in Kazakhstan or western Xingiang.

BBC News - Missing Malaysia Airlines plane 'deliberately diverted'
yeah i've heard also, it was similaries with Uighurs Thailand: Officials Detain More Than 200 Uighurs Fleeing China - TIME

Hope they're all safe now Pray for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2014, 12:21 AM
 
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
1,022 posts, read 3,148,504 times
Reputation: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by QisReine View Post
Hahaha thats what I would like to say. Brought luwak water in bag and easily pass through indonesian airport, like what?? easy man. Phewww. Thats how easy your security set up.

You're saying my trip to Bali was a lie? So did I misplaced myself at Bangkok while buying luwak water then? goshhh. You dont have to write long to show innocence because it has nothing to do with me and all craps and non-sense. Thanks Even Singaporean rate us for better security management. hmmm thats pretty much like neighbourhood.

of course you don't migrate using boat. because you're using plane. because you're capable to do it. what about those in needy? they're desperate to find jobs in Malaysia, find the wrong way, don't you aware of their conditions? don't you help them to find the proper job and at least flight with you? maybe you should've come to Malaysia and see from where the beggars in dark alley came from. Surprisingly from Indonesia.

More democratic? Free and less radical? wow. i hope there was no more unrest if Jokowi became the president.

All this while Malaysia always had our patience when theres problems involving Indonesians. We're the one who always to give in. So are you satisfied enough? Thanks

I have friends from Indonesia from my last year twinning program based school. We're enjoying our happy times and did not cared even once about any matter involving racist people. they said there was some groups from Indonesia hated much Malaysia without they knowing why. Its awful to meet that racist here. Pretty sad actually :')

p/s: want my picture went to Bali? I can give you
You mean you brought liquids from outside of Indonesian airport? that explain it, if you try however brought it from on the other way around then it would be impossible.

I wasn't being racist, all i did is commenting the security level of Malaysians airport which obviously have some minor flaw and yet you seem to take my sentence as i was saying "malaysian airport security is bad" which i obviously didn't, yet you accused me of being racist and writing innocents and bringing up some illegal migrants issue which i do not care at all, it is you who obviously are trying to bring up sensitive issue in order to lit a fire of hatred. I already been to Malaysia there are some beggars but there are more of them who look rohingyas, indianish and even chinese faces rather than Austronesians, and also met few poor Indonesians there, so you don't have to tell me what you know of Malaysia about Indonesian migrating there, because i already met alot of them during my visit and temporary stay in Malaysia.

And you felt that "Malaysia" has been the one that kept giving to Indonesia because loads of poor misfortunate and uneducated Indonesians has been migrating there? does that make you feel superior in a lot of way?

I am not rich, nor coming from influential family nor politically powerful and you expect a commoner like me to help these people find a job? are you accusing me of being ignorant of the poor people that i've seen daily here and atleast didn't even helped them for the least? just because i travel with "plane" wow. Your level of ignorance is slipping off to the surface. Now let me ask you, you've been travelling around SEA to Bkk and Bali with planes, so how come you are not sharing a part of your wealth to Malaysians who are actually poor?

And well in case whatever you say, we do not ban Christians to use Allah words (an obvious political game), nor other religious people using Arabs vocabs. And we don't force Muslims murtads to forcibly reverse their action, forcing them to seek asylum in Singapore and forever shall never meet their family ever again. We do not treat a part of our population as special and give unfair treatments to citizens. Lastly we do not have state owned media.

Last edited by Goshio22; 03-16-2014 at 01:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2014, 01:56 AM
 
4,706 posts, read 3,622,521 times
Reputation: 7401
I am an American and I am in Boston, not China. I am getting my news from CNN and ABC.

indeed Malays are incompetent. The US is also trying to help because we have lots of experience and resources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2014, 05:59 AM
 
4,706 posts, read 3,622,521 times
Reputation: 7401
Beijing is facing huge pressure from its own well heeled citizens to protect its own people. What China's old and conservative leaders need to understand is that their legitimacy in the face of their own people is far far more important than any worries about exposing China's real naval capabilities while trying to find the missing 777. This is the moment that China needs to step up and take over the search on its own, given there are more than 150 Chinese on board. To attack the Malays for incompetence and to rely on the US or Britain to help find the plane will only embarrass China in the eyes of its own people. China is still not doing enough to find its own people. The whole South Sea Fleet needs to go into the Indian Ocean and look for the plane. Chinese spy sats need to do a better job, and actually do some real searching.

Malay incompetence is a given, but the important thing now is to find the plane. China cannot hind behind other countries because its own people's lives are at stake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2014, 06:29 AM
 
41 posts, read 41,627 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
I am an American and I am in Boston, not China. I am getting my news from CNN and ABC.

indeed Malays are incompetent. The US is also trying to help because we have lots of experience and resources.
CNN and ABC are not enough. and so whats wrong with the help then? is that shows how you conceiting yourself. and I agreed that US helps more in this investigation rather than China itself. even though China should've done more actually, because there must've been something with China in this investigation i believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2014, 06:30 AM
 
41 posts, read 41,627 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
So you are a Chinese Muslim? Really?
yeah thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2014, 06:44 AM
 
32,112 posts, read 33,030,273 times
Reputation: 14962
Malaysia Airlines MH370 live: pilots investigated as fears of '9/11 style plot' grow - Telegraph
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2014, 06:51 AM
 
Location: singapore
1,532 posts, read 1,273,545 times
Reputation: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by QisReine View Post
yeah thanks
It must be interesting celebrating both Chinese New Year and Hari Raya Puasa on a grand scale..

Honestly regarding chinese muslims in Malaysia, i wonder how common they are.. So far have not met any..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top