U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-14-2014, 08:00 AM
 
84 posts, read 89,086 times
Reputation: 155

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by QisReine View Post
Since when it was changed from 1pm to 2pm? Theres so much speculations from all over the world, and what they did was to insult Malaysia like madman. Oh please understand that we Malaysians didnt even want this incident to occur. If this happened to other country, are they capable to handle this great frustation? Nope. So please updated yourself with trusted news and think wise please. No offend.
I think your PM should go ahead and appoint another cousin as the chief information officer, or a brother-in-law to watch over the control tower in Subang (you know, replace the golfing buddy who really bungled it up last week). Let the bomoh's back in the airport, so long as they don't, y'know, say or do anything that's against Islam (don't worry about common freaking sense).

You are correct -- this type of catastrophe wouldn't be handled well, anywhere. Who could have planned for something like this? But there ARE things that top officials in all countries should be doing to be as prepared as possible, and it is glaringly obvious that Malaysia did none of these things.

So yes, the rest of the world is righteously #@%*$ ANGRY about this. Most of the rest of the world just doesn't fully understand -- yet -- quite how deeply the extent of the nepotism and the cronyism is in Malaysia. They are learning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-14-2014, 08:11 AM
 
41 posts, read 41,562 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracijo1967 View Post
I think your PM should go ahead and appoint another cousin as the chief information officer, or a brother-in-law to watch over the control tower in Subang (you know, replace the golfing buddy who really bungled it up last week). Let the bomoh's back in the airport, so long as they don't, y'know, say or do anything that's against Islam (don't worry about common freaking sense).

You are correct -- this type of catastrophe wouldn't be handled well, anywhere. Who could have planned for something like this? But there ARE things that top officials in all countries should be doing to be as prepared as possible, and it is glaringly obvious that Malaysia did none of these things.

So yes, the rest of the world is righteously #@%*$ ANGRY about this. Most of the rest of the world just doesn't fully understand -- yet -- quite how deeply the extent of the nepotism and the cronyism is in Malaysia. They are learning.
I'm sorry, really didnt understand what the link between PM Subang and bomoh. Funny thing is we didnt even take notice about bomoh because it was pointless to fame them because of their stupidity. and outsiders are more interested with bomoh thingy?? hahaha. We're focusing on the aircraft, nothing to do with bomoh.

and yeah you know what, CIA and FBI which I think was the great org & experienced still cant figure out whats the problem and wheres the aircraft. So do you think Malaysian which was unexperienced with this matter could find it out? thats not funny.

and whatever it is, I know Malaysians always have great patience in handling most unpatient people all over the world. Well we are common.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2014, 08:20 AM
 
41 posts, read 41,562 times
Reputation: 19
Please no offend people. Trust me, Malaysians are trying hard. We didnt even want this incident to happen. Its abruptly and unexpected, and Malaysia never experienced this before. Give support and pray, because we didnt even know where about the plane. No more speculations please. Your words showed how your inner thoughts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2014, 09:44 AM
 
84 posts, read 89,086 times
Reputation: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by QisReine View Post
I'm sorry, really didnt understand what the link between PM Subang and bomoh. Funny thing is we didnt even take notice about bomoh because it was pointless to fame them because of their stupidity. and outsiders are more interested with bomoh thingy?? hahaha. We're focusing on the aircraft, nothing to do with bomoh.

and yeah you know what, CIA and FBI which I think was the great org & experienced still cant figure out whats the problem and wheres the aircraft. So do you think Malaysian which was unexperienced with this matter could find it out? thats not funny.

and whatever it is, I know Malaysians always have great patience in handling most unpatient people all over the world. Well we are common.
QisReine, what happened is not your fault, nor the fault of the Malaysian people, nor that of your government. What I don't like about Malaysia is the prediliction to appoint people who are blatantly unqualified into plum roles because they are related to the PM or the King or some other high-ranking official. Surely, you cannot deny this. I believe what we are seeing -- one official in Malaysia making an OFFICIAL STATEMENT, then having that statement recanted by another -- the inability of the Malaysian government to explain how that plane could have reversed course (if it did, as is being suggested BY THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT) without knowing immediately that it did so ... releasing some information immediately when it should have been fact checked first, while sitting on top of other information that should have been shared immediately .... these things are troubling, to say the least. And my assumption is, all these Datuk's running around and bumping into each other .... all related in one way or another. Brother, friend, cousin, son-in-law.

I do believe what happened after this plane crashed could have, and should have, been handled better.

Finally .... that your government would ALLOW these bodoh bomohs into the airport in the FIRST PLACE, and allow them to stand there and shake coconuts and ride on carpets and make utterly ridiculous proclamations that would have been utterly believable ... in the 13th century .... not looking good, QisReine. Surely you can admit that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2014, 10:27 AM
 
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
1,022 posts, read 3,146,089 times
Reputation: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by QisReine View Post
Since when it was changed from 1pm to 2pm? Theres so much speculations from all over the world, and what they did was to insult Malaysia like madman. Oh please understand that we Malaysians didnt even want this incident to occur. If this happened to other country, are they capable to handle this great frustation? Nope. So please updated yourself with trusted news and think wise please. No offend.
Whoops thats am not pm, but do read this:

Quote:
TIME OF DISAPPEARANCE
Malaysia Airlines initially said the Boeing 777 lost contact with air traffic control at 2:40am after about two hours in the air. It later said contact was lost at 1:30am, as data on flight tracking websites had been showing. The incorrect time report led to speculation the flight had crashed somewhere between Vietnam and China.
- See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-....Ekg5dajD.dpuf


US lawyer slams Malaysia for misleading information on flight MH370 - MSN Malaysia News

Please be aware that 5 of our citizen were on board too, and something like this do matter a lot for us as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2014, 02:15 PM
 
Location: Gatineau, QC, Canada
3,402 posts, read 4,446,886 times
Reputation: 4409
Quote:
Originally Posted by QisReine View Post
Please no offend people. Trust me, Malaysians are trying hard. We didnt even want this incident to happen. Its abruptly and unexpected, and Malaysia never experienced this before. Give support and pray, because we didnt even know where about the plane. No more speculations please. Your words showed how your inner thoughts.
I assume you are Malaysian and found this thread and forum while Googling the incident.

I want to apologize for all the irrational members on here; for the gross generalizations of people who are completely unqualified to make any judgements concerning MH-370. Obviously no one really knows what has happened yet, and it's impossible to know based on news sources scramblng to make sense of it just as much as anyone else. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2014, 03:56 PM
 
32,079 posts, read 32,980,395 times
Reputation: 14951
CNN Exclusive: Analysis shows Flight 370 crashed in Indian Ocean - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2014, 05:03 PM
 
41 posts, read 41,562 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracijo1967 View Post
QisReine, what happened is not your fault, nor the fault of the Malaysian people, nor that of your government. What I don't like about Malaysia is the prediliction to appoint people who are blatantly unqualified into plum roles because they are related to the PM or the King or some other high-ranking official. Surely, you cannot deny this. I believe what we are seeing -- one official in Malaysia making an OFFICIAL STATEMENT, then having that statement recanted by another -- the inability of the Malaysian government to explain how that plane could have reversed course (if it did, as is being suggested BY THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT) without knowing immediately that it did so ... releasing some information immediately when it should have been fact checked first, while sitting on top of other information that should have been shared immediately .... these things are troubling, to say the least. And my assumption is, all these Datuk's running around and bumping into each other .... all related in one way or another. Brother, friend, cousin, son-in-law.

I do believe what happened after this plane crashed could have, and should have, been handled better.

Finally .... that your government would ALLOW these bodoh bomohs into the airport in the FIRST PLACE, and allow them to stand there and shake coconuts and ride on carpets and make utterly ridiculous proclamations that would have been utterly believable ... in the 13th century .... not looking good, QisReine. Surely you can admit that.
Are you saying non of our ministers are qualified? and they're appointed based on family-linkers? Oh man we do look dumb, but those ministers making press conference everyday because Chinas people (the passengers family) are requesting to have it. Thanks.

and I think whats bad is just that the ministers cant speak English fluently, that they think he's changing the facts. They're almost 60+ medias from all over the world during PC and he might doubt whether to use native language or English.

As about bomoh, the goverments didnt have any relations with it. That bodoh bomoh came to airport by themselves and bodoh people who wants to fame them took pictures of them and share it on sosial network, and I think whats more bodoh is, theres bodoh people who wants to make a big fuss about this matter.

TQ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2014, 05:19 PM
 
41 posts, read 41,562 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22 View Post
Whoops thats am not pm, but do read this:



- See more at: China asks Malaysia to 'tell the truth' about missing jet MH370 - Hindustan Times


US lawyer slams Malaysia for misleading information on flight MH370 - MSN Malaysia News

Please be aware that 5 of our citizen were on board too, and something like this do matter a lot for us as well.
5 of it? Are you indian? because I thought you're Indonesians which was 7 of them.

whoops perhaps you should refer some other trusted news. and I think that US lawyer matter didnt bother us at all. Theres on news too about this misleading information came from medias all over the world who have different facts, maybe because they didnt understand plus with speculations from sosial interface.

We might not found it yet because the aircraft was not in Malaysia's region anymore, and Malaysia needs help not rumors. and it was fated not because we want it. If it was to happen to any other aircrafts, I dont blame their countries so please do respect us. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2014, 05:23 PM
 
41 posts, read 41,562 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
I assume you are Malaysian and found this thread and forum while Googling the incident.

I want to apologize for all the irrational members on here; for the gross generalizations of people who are completely unqualified to make any judgements concerning MH-370. Obviously no one really knows what has happened yet, and it's impossible to know based on news sources scrambling to make sense of it just as much as anyone else. Sorry.
Thanks Jesse44. Yeah not all of them understand what was happening. Some of them are not knowledgable yet they want to debate this matter, and its becoming worse because they have their on ideas running around their mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top