Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2014, 05:25 AM

23 posts, read 26,119 times

Advertisements

I am planning a trip with my family this December and looking for a place to celebrate the birthday of my 4 year old daughter. However, while looking for the information over the internet I came across this poster which says that Chuck E. Cheese is opening a new branch in Oud Metha, Dubai. I would be great if you can share more information about the branch like when it is going to open.... As my daughter's birthday is on the 22nd of December.

 Desert Safari with Belly Dance with BBQ Dinner

 Marina Cruise with Dinner.

 Dubai City Tour – with photo stop @ Burj Al Arab Hotel.

 Burj Khalifa Observation deck. (Up to 124th Floor) With Fountain Show.

 Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari Park

 Dolphinerium

 Miracle Garden

 Emirates mall and Snow Park

 Outlet Mall and Dragon Mall

 Limousine Ride

Above are the list of places where we are planning to go, but looking for more option where we can hang out with kids.

Looking forward to your reply guys....

Last edited by Oldhag1; 12-10-2014 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Copyrighted material
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2014, 08:36 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,157,363 times
The big mall next to Burj Khalifa has a large aquarium and a children's play type place on the top level. It also has a skating rink and movie theater. The mall that is not this one out of the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall has an indoor ski slope with a kids play area as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia