U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 07:22 AM

8,548 posts, read 5,371,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoyouwant1 View Post
The truth is most asian women do not particular like American and black men.
Most women in Asia are shy with foreigners and afraid of black men. Most are not very used to communicating with foreigners. Black people are generally viewed negatively. Americans will always be liked by some and disliked by some others. There are always some anti-American people in every country.

Those women in Asia who like foreign men very much are not the majority.
This is absolutely not true, I lived in japan for several years and much of my time in the navy was spent in the pacific rim. Japanese women generally do love American men and black men included. The clubs and bars were always packed with Japanese girls on the weekend and half of the guys in my division were married to a Japanese girls. My roommate use to sneak a different girl on base after hours all the time. You have a 120 million Japanese, the majority of them will never come into contact with americans on a daily base. I have also seen many local biracial kids around the navy bases there who fathers were American both black and white. Many guys don't know that they left a girls pregnant and have kids in various Asian countries. All the civilians work on these base are local people and they come in contact with American guys, and the people who work in the base legal dept were all Japanese nationals and they could direct to whatever you want, even where to go for a hook up. I think it goes without saying that not all Japanese women are into American guys but a heck of a lot are and they generally don't discriminate. This was pretty much the case in most of asia and Australia included. Cant speak for china, I have no experience there. Finally one of the ugliest guy on the ship who was a black kid in this case, a tall lanky kid absolutely had no problem picking up the most gorgeous Japanese girls and he did the same thing in Australia. He was always the talk of the ship.

Last edited by ipaper; 03-16-2014 at 07:31 AM..

Old 03-16-2014, 08:13 AM

34 posts, read 99,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
This is absolutely not true, I lived in japan for several years and much of my time in the navy was spent in the pacific rim. Japanese women generally do love American men and black men included. The clubs and bars were always packed with Japanese girls on the weekend and half of the guys in my division were married to a Japanese girls. My roommate use to sneak a different girl on base after hours all the time. You have a 120 million Japanese, the majority of them will never come into contact with americans on a daily base. I have also seen many local biracial kids around the navy bases there who fathers were American both black and white. Many guys don't know that they left a girls pregnant and have kids in various Asian countries. All the civilians work on these base are local people and they come in contact with American guys, and the people who work in the base legal dept were all Japanese nationals and they could direct to whatever you want, even where to go for a hook up. I think it goes without saying that not all Japanese women are into American guys but a heck of a lot are and they generally don't discriminate. This was pretty much the case in most of asia and Australia included. Cant speak for china, I have no experience there. Finally one of the ugliest guy on the ship who was a black kid in this case, a tall lanky kid absolutely had no problem picking up the most gorgeous Japanese girls and he did the same thing in Australia. He was always the talk of the ship.
Sure but this might've been the case in say 1995 or so? The thing is that women will always be interested in "exotic" men - that is guys who aren't common. That's why I am reading so many advices that you should skip Tokyo or Hong Kong and go to Osaka and Macau - why? Because people living in big cities over there are already used to Americans, foreigners and black men and if someone's too desperate to be with Japanese/Chinese girl they're best bet will be to hit the province. Same thing in say Sweden, Czech republic or all those countries full of guys "on sex tourism".

Old 03-16-2014, 08:51 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,144,521 times
Many Japanese women fell for Balinese and other Indonesians, there are many Japanese expat here with native husband or sometimes wife, there are more female married to local here.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:43 AM

6,372 posts, read 5,994,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baccardi123 View Post
Some friends went there for a week and that's what they say. I am not american nor black so I wonder how do they perceive someone who's not like that? Thanks.
IDK about Black men so much as Caucasian men. Also, American men are Black men; are you referring to White American men as well?

I see a lot of Asian women with White men. Rarely, if ever, see an Asian woman (East or West), with a Black man, American or otherwise.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy328 View Post
IDK about Black men so much as Caucasian men. Also, American men are Black men; are you referring to White American men as well?

I see a lot of Asian women with White men. Rarely, if ever, see an Asian woman (East or West), with a Black man, American or otherwise.
...it's getting too complicated it seems. I meant American men of any ethnicity + black men of any country.
So yes, this includes white US dudes 2.

Going on about Japan - I've heard "Asian fathers" over there will get mad at their daughter if she's dating non-asian guy? That tru?

Old 03-16-2014, 11:19 AM

25,059 posts, read 23,157,510 times
Quote:
...it's getting too complicated it seems. I meant American men of any ethnicity + black men of any country.

Going on about Japan - I've heard "Asian fathers" over there will get mad at their daughter if she's dating non-asian guy? That tru?
Just like white fathers having their daughters dating a black guy, it depends on the individual

Old 03-16-2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Just like white fathers having their daughters dating a black guy, it depends on the individual
sure...

anyway still sticking to my idea of Asian or eastern euro women. American women based on what i've seen have dreadful personalities - like...huge pain in the as%. Sure there might be exceptions but the overwhelming majority explain why so many american men look for girls overseas.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:44 AM

6,372 posts, read 5,994,477 times
Quote:

Lol I think that's universal. All races of men are like that about their daughters. Even if the (daughter's) mother is of a different race. Men are just territorial like that.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:45 AM

25,059 posts, read 23,157,510 times
Quote:
sure...

anyway still sticking to my idea of Asian or eastern euro women. American women based on what i've seen have dreadful personalities - like...huge pain in the as%. Sure there might be exceptions but the overwhelming majority explain why so many american men look for girls overseas.
Sorry I didn't give you the answer you wanted to hear, but it's the universal truth. I also hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a lot of Japanese do not like their daughters dating non-ethnic Japanese. Same holds true for Koreans. Majority of interracial marriages with Asians are, tada!, with Filipinas! For good reason, too. They are the most "accessible" of the Asians

So many American men look for girls overseas? Firstly, that's not true. Second, probably more true amongst men past a certain age. Thirdly, men complaining about American women have probably sour relationships in the past. In other words, sour grapes.

Old 03-16-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Sorry I didn't give you the answer you wanted to hear, but it's the universal truth. I also hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a lot of Japanese do not like their daughters dating non-ethnic Japanese. Same holds true for Koreans. Majority of interracial marriages with Asians are, tada!, with Filipinas! For good reason, too. They are the most "accessible" of the Asians

So many American men look for girls overseas? Firstly, that's not true. Second, probably more true amongst men past a certain age. Thirdly, men complaining about American women have probably sour relationships in the past. In other words, sour grapes.
Filipinas speak English very well - so this explains the huge percentage of brits and americanos with them. 2: Given that Malaysia is for the most part poor it's obvious some of the girls there are simply passport hunters. As you know having EU passport or US passport is good thing at least for the children that will be born afterwards. Also...like I said i am not an american who's having bad experience with US woman but a foreigner who presented with a choice between American vs Asian women - you...know what my decision will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or