Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 12:17 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,926,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccardi123 View Post
Filipinas speak English very well - so this explains the huge percentage of brits and americanos with them. 2: Given that Malaysia is for the most part poor it's obvious some of the girls there are simply passport hunters. As you know having EU passport or US passport is good thing at least for the children that will be born afterwards. Also...like I said i am not an american who's having bad experience with US woman but a foreigner who presented with a choice between American vs Asian women - you...know what my decision will be.
The problem with ethnic Malaysian women, 99.9% of them are Muslim and converting from Islam is forbidden. So, unless you are Muslim yourself or willing to adopt Islam as your faith, you won't be getting any ethnic Malays (all ethnic Malays are born Muslim according to the Malay Constitution). Filipinas are your best bet. They are the most Westernized people of Asia, Catholic, and are very good looking. Most non-Asian men who date Asians almost always go for and have success with Filipinas for this reason. Filipino fathers are also the most accepting of the bunch. I personally know an American man who is married to a Filipina, and she is very beautiful

Old 03-16-2014, 12:20 PM

12,968 posts, read 9,650,170 times
Quote:
Sure but this might've been the case in say 1995 or so? The thing is that women will always be interested in "exotic" men - that is guys who aren't common. That's why I am reading so many advices that you should skip Tokyo or Hong Kong and go to Osaka and Macau - why? Because people living in big cities over there are already used to Americans, foreigners and black men and if someone's too desperate to be with Japanese/Chinese girl they're best bet will be to hit the province. Same thing in say Sweden, Czech republic or all those countries full of guys "on sex tourism".
no this was the case in 2003 and 2006 the last time I was over there and I have tons of pictures of Japanese girls having fun with American guys both black and white, same thing in south korea and even going way back to Subic Bay in the Philippines before they closed that base.

Old 03-16-2014, 12:24 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,926,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
no this was the case in 2003 and 2006 the last time I was over there and I have tons of pictures of Japanese girls having fun with American guys both black and white, same thing in south korea and even going way back to Subic Bay in the Philippines before they closed that base.
Need to remember, having fun in a club, party, etc. is one thing. Relationships are a whole other ball game

Old 03-16-2014, 04:11 PM

12,968 posts, read 9,650,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Need to remember, having fun in a club, party, etc. is one thing. Relationships are a whole other ball game
relationships included, I have have many shipmates that married Asians women. The pictures are not just in the clubs, many are at the homes of married couples, base picnics, sightseeing, and at the beaches to name a few.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:38 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,793,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
This is absolutely not true, I lived in japan for several years and much of my time in the navy was spent in the pacific rim. Japanese women generally do love American men and black men included. The clubs and bars were always packed with Japanese girls on the weekend and half of the guys in my division were married to a Japanese girls. My roommate use to sneak a different girl on base after hours all the time. You have a 120 million Japanese, the majority of them will never come into contact with americans on a daily base. I have also seen many local biracial kids around the navy bases there who fathers were American both black and white. Many guys don't know that they left a girls pregnant and have kids in various Asian countries. All the civilians work on these base are local people and they come in contact with American guys, and the people who work in the base legal dept were all Japanese nationals and they could direct to whatever you want, even where to go for a hook up. I think it goes without saying that not all Japanese women are into American guys but a heck of a lot are and they generally don't discriminate. This was pretty much the case in most of asia and Australia included. Cant speak for china, I have no experience there. Finally one of the ugliest guy on the ship who was a black kid in this case, a tall lanky kid absolutely had no problem picking up the most gorgeous Japanese girls and he did the same thing in Australia. He was always the talk of the ship.
Sailors seem to have no shortage of female admirers wherever they go, I think women just like men in uniform (and in my case I like women in uniform lol). Even if 10% of eligible Japanese women are are gaijin that's a lot lol.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:41 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,793,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Just like white fathers having their daughters dating a black guy, it depends on the individual
Exactly.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:45 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,924,278 times
This is what happens when you get a forum filled with old virgins. They make posts like this asking to generalize what an entire population of women likes.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:43 PM

101 posts, read 326,598 times
Quote:
2: Given that Malaysia is for the most part poor it's obvious some of the girls there are simply passport hunters.
Malay women are actually some of the least materialistic in general. Cases of them running off with foreign men often involve poorer foreign men from poorer countries.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:03 PM

16,258 posts, read 43,181,569 times
Quote:
No

Yeah i've heard that...but you can get hookers in many countries - especially Europe. So spending $3k for the trip + another $500 for a hooker is not what i am looking for now. I mean that's thousands for a simple prostitute. For that amount of money you can get Miss Universe in say Russia or Ukraine.

My goal will be something more serious hence i mentioned japan.
So your goal is to fly to Japan in search of a serious relationship?

Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 PM

16,258 posts, read 43,181,569 times
Quote:
Yeah I know many of them will stick to their own men. I am not like one of those guys claiming that i can "kill in Japan" or "why do Japanese women like _________ men like me?". Etc. The reason i mentioned japan was mostly for reasons that places like Bangladesh seem pretty poor full of mafia and crime not?? While China and Filipinas are 60-70% of them golddiggers and this seems to be the advantage of South Korea and Japan.

Like i said i am not looking for cheap sex for various reasons...like i am getting "older" - 27 now and I was born in europe where prostitution is legal + I am used to many good looking 'easy' thin eastern european and mediterean women - so I am not sure if women from other countries can compete with the easiness and looks of what i am used to seeing. Having said all that I live in the middle east now (uae, dubai) and the quality of women over here is pretty bad. I am talking about the worst type of russian women, snobby brits, golddigging filipinas and local girls who are really feminine but nothing too impressive in the face. I am planning to go back to europe and of course take a break some day to Asia. Just need to pick the right Asian country and understand the local girls better so I'll have some idea what to expect.
I think you're going to have a really hard time wherever you go.

You have a ton of extremely negative racist stereotypes of people...and highly judgmental.

You might get lucky and meet an Asian girl who just doesn't see your personality type very well, and will like you for other reasons. Being that Japan has the highest language and cultural barriers, it'll will be least likely they'll be able to how how racist and judgmental you are against other people. So, it might be a good bet for you.

I don't really see you have many other options anyways.

Last edited by Tiger Beer; 03-16-2014 at 10:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia