U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 04:41 AM

32,155 posts, read 33,074,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twnxn View Post
The Royal Australian Air Force has found substantial debris in the Southern Indian Ocean through satellite images that could be related to Malaysia Airlines. They are sending planes to the area to see. I know there has been leads to only to be dismissed. We'll see. SEE:
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Australia says possible objects in ocean - CNN.com
According to NBC, the weather in the area is not good. Therefore so far they haven't been able to find the potential debris that was seen on the satellite images.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 07:24 AM

42 posts, read 49,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracijo1967 View Post
I saw video of police officers forcibly moving grieving relatives away from reporters. One woman was shrieking and quite literally hysterical. It brought tears to my eyes too. I can readily imagine my own shock and mounting horror if my son had been on that plane. Huge, huge mistake made by Malaysian officials. These aren't your citizens that you can just shut up, Datuk Cousin of nephew of King Bumiputra.
Police officers? I'd only see Chinese faces who pulled her backwards. If Indonesians can subside, Aussie can patient, why cant China's people? I've heard about them since the day the plane start lose till now, only China who makes alot of problems, while other countries still put on hope.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I heard tv reporters trying to interview the families and they were pushed away by the Malaysian official who said--"They don't want to talk." Well, they certainly sounded like they wanted a chance to talk! They were not allowed to talk.

I wish they would treat the families better. There probably is nothing that they can tell them but at least they should be kind to them and try to make them feel better. I hope they have been made comfortable and are being fed well. They should be treated with the utmost courtesy and sensitivity due to what they are currently enduring.
Thats why I say, it was because they didn't understand English nor Malay, I wonder where the ambassador of China went?

Old 03-20-2014, 09:27 AM

Malaysia plane: Australia calls off search for the night - latimes.com

Old 03-20-2014, 09:34 AM

4,710 posts, read 3,630,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizFazz View Post
Thats why I say, it was because they didn't understand English nor Malay, I wonder where the ambassador of China went?
I think if the Malays were more efficient and competent, then Chinese would not be so impatient. they are used to quicker action in China, and they get very angry with what to them look a lot like foot dragging and lazy behavior. Chinese prejudice against SouthEast Asians is not far from the surface.

Old 03-20-2014, 11:28 AM

84 posts, read 89,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizFazz View Post
Police officers? I'd only see Chinese faces who pulled her backwards. If Indonesians can subside, Aussie can patient, why cant China's people? I've heard about them since the day the plane start lose till now, only China who makes alot of problems, while other countries still put on hope.
Are you really this blind to the problems in your country, and do you really lack empathy to the extent you are displaying in your writing?

Old 03-21-2014, 04:34 PM

Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370: Full transcript from plane's cockpit reportedly obtained

Old 03-21-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracijo1967 View Post
Are you really this blind to the problems in your country, and do you really lack empathy to the extent you are displaying in your writing?
my country? Australians distributed more help from now on. Are you blind or deaf to hear latest?

Old 03-21-2014, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
I think if the Malays were more efficient and competent, then Chinese would not be so impatient. they are used to quicker action in China, and they get very angry with what to them look a lot like foot dragging and lazy behavior. Chinese prejudice against SouthEast Asians is not far from the surface.
is it? Nice.

Old 03-21-2014, 05:45 PM

people now are struggling to find where about the plane and people here are playing blame game with sinister comments. maybe thats how they represent their people's mind. pathetic. with groundless ideas, the only thing they could do is to 'blame others'. repeatedly saying 'incompetent'. thats shows how this kind of people are incompetent in handling their emotions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia