U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-25-2014, 12:09 AM
 
42 posts, read 49,240 times
Reputation: 15

Advertisements

Our PM has always been the top savers among other countries. CHINA and US has been putting down lately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-25-2014, 03:36 AM
 
4,710 posts, read 3,627,252 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizFazz View Post
whats more weird here is how you takes yourself at one point just to claim yourself wont take any trips to Malaysia. Use your own forum instead. We're sharing infos about the aircrafts not about your condemnation on Malaysia. and please improve your gov incompetence to solve air pollution here. or you might want Australians gov to help you maybe.

Several things...

1) You are not using "simple English"...you are using erroneous English. There is a big difference. If you think anyone would believe that you are "Australian", then you have a big one coming up your rear end.

2) I will make any comment that I wish while adhering to the rules of the forum. I have been here much longer than you. Deal with it. You are actually a poorly educated Malay who is pretending to be "Australian".

3) As for air pollution in China, that's something I can't do much about because I do not live in China, nor do I pay any taxes to the Chinese government. But in all seriousness, my conversation with you is becoming a bit of a bore. Get the message and go away.


An example of your "erroneous" English...

"Our PM has always been the top savers among other countries. CHINA and US has been putting down lately."...

It should be...

"Our PM has been the big savior compare to others involved. China and the US have been behind in their search effort."

What is a "top savers"? and what is "putting down lately"? These are not coherent statements. You do not have a functioning command of the English language, nor are you "Australian".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2014, 06:43 AM
 
42 posts, read 49,240 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Several things...

1) You are not using "simple English"...you are using erroneous English. There is a big difference. If you think anyone would believe that you are "Australian", then you have a big one coming up your rear end.

2) I will make any comment that I wish while adhering to the rules of the forum. I have been here much longer than you. Deal with it. You are actually a poorly educated Malay who is pretending to be "Australian".

3) As for air pollution in China, that's something I can't do much about because I do not live in China, nor do I pay any taxes to the Chinese government. But in all seriousness, my conversation with you is becoming a bit of a bore. Get the message and go away.


An example of your "erroneous" English...

"Our PM has always been the top savers among other countries. CHINA and US has been putting down lately."...

It should be...

"Our PM has been the big savior compare to others involved. China and the US have been behind in their search effort."

What is a "top savers"? and what is "putting down lately"? These are not coherent statements. You do not have a functioning command of the English language, nor are you "Australian".
Hahahahaha so you're implying that I'm Malay because I'm using poor English usage? or was that because I've my positive feedback for them? At this point, i'm more curious on why you've interest more on saying I am Malay because I've my little side on them. My conversation I've used here is the norm talks I've been using with my friends. Ahh no, I think this conversation is totally outmoded and bored. With your Malay thingy, I think you should've open up a new thread to **** them. Does that gives any ****s on you? Why not assume me as a Japanese instead? or Korean? or French who didn't give a **** on English folks?

Now I really think you're Malays who wants fame by misjudged words with baseless comments. This Indonesia-Malaysia-China things you've said before have somewhat common, in fact this three countries have most idiots citizens. and idiots from three countries despised over each other with gross, total gross. While other Asian countries are laughing over.

Well I don't even think you're American. One thing you should know, American wouldn't treat nicely on Chinese from now on unless with hidden agenda. Mind that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2014, 07:06 AM
 
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
1,022 posts, read 3,149,607 times
Reputation: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizFazz View Post
Hahahahaha so you're implying that I'm Malay because I'm using poor English usage? or was that because I've my positive feedback for them? At this point, i'm more curious on why you've interest more on saying I am Malay because I've my little side on them. My conversation I've used here is the norm talks I've been using with my friends. Ahh no, I think this conversation is totally outmoded and bored. With your Malay thingy, I think you should've open up a new thread to **** them. Does that gives any ****s on you? Why not assume me as a Japanese instead? or Korean? or French who didn't give a **** on English folks?

Now I really think you're Malays who wants fame by misjudged words with baseless comments. This Indonesia-Malaysia-China things you've said before have somewhat common, in fact this three countries have most idiots citizens. and idiots from three countries despised over each other with gross, total gross. While other Asian countries are laughing over.

Well I don't even think you're American. One thing you should know, American wouldn't treat nicely on Chinese from now on unless with hidden agenda. Mind that.
Oh my why must you bring Indonesia too, i don't recall Pennyone ever mentioned a thing about them in the first place, don't compare us with the idiots you mentioned. And gosh fix your English you fake Australians, i have never seen Australians with such horrible English grammar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2014, 07:09 AM
 
42 posts, read 49,240 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22 View Post
Oh my why must you bring Indonesia too, i don't recall Pennyone ever mentioned a thing about them in the first place, don't compare us with the idiots you mentioned. And gosh fix your English you fake Australians, i have never seen Australians with such horrible English grammar.
That's because you're Pennyone. Same person behind two accounts. Real idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2014, 07:11 AM
 
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
1,022 posts, read 3,149,607 times
Reputation: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizFazz View Post
That's because you're Pennyone. Same person behind two accounts. Real idiot.


Well i doubt that's true, you fake Bogen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2014, 08:12 AM
 
42 posts, read 49,240 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Chinese immigration to Sydney dates back almost two hundred years, with Mak Sai Ying being the first recorded settler in Australia. The 2006 census showed that 221,995 people (5.39%) in Sydney reported Mandarin or Cantonese as the language they used at home.[1]
Chinese immigration was seen as part of a solution for a labour shortage in New South Wales from 1828 onwards, though the scale of immigration remained low until later in the nineteenth century.[2]
What came to be known as the White Australia Policy saw a series of restrictive legislation passed at both a state and later a federal level. The climate of fear and distrust eased somewhat from the 1950s onwards,[2] and today Chinese communities form a vibrant and important part of Sydney's character.[3]
Chinese immigration has increased continuously from the 1990s and today the Chinese are the third largest group among immigrants. Since the mid-1990s, migration has become less permanent than it used to be, and goes in more than direction, a trend that pertains also to the Chinese. Students and academics are examples of this pattern. In 1990, Chinese settlers rarely returned permanently, but by 2002, the number of Hong Kong settlers leaving Australia for good equalled those arriving during that year.[4] - Wikipedia
Your citizens are scattering everywhere here. Pleading to change their nationality from China to Aus. Gov took hard times to sweep away these ****s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2015, 03:35 PM
 
32,135 posts, read 33,044,067 times
Reputation: 14981
Debris in Indian Ocean checked for MH370 ties - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top