U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 08:00 AM

1,144 posts, read 1,579,207 times

Advertisements

I heard that Jokowi won the quick count... And I sincerely hope he wins the official one too!

Anyway, does Indonesia post a breakdown of results on the internet even when they're not totally done with counting?

But anyway, thanks for the quick count province-by-province map! It was illuminating to see which provinces went for who...

Last edited by mrconfusion87; 07-12-2014 at 08:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2014, 08:16 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,144,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrconfusion87 View Post
I heard that Jokowi won the quick count...

I sincerely hope he wins the official one too! Anyway, does Indonesia post a breakdown of results on the internet even when they're not totally done with counting?

But anyway, thanks for the quick count province-by-province map! It was illuminating to see which provinces went for who...
Result Breakdown? im not familiar with the term sorry

Old 07-12-2014, 08:26 AM

Result breakdown is for me the official results on how each province voted...

Old 07-12-2014, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Result breakdown is for me the official results on how each province voted...
Ahhh yes they do, they would show those, they also showed the overseas result like in USA, France, Netherlands, Australia and Malaysia. Jokowi wins 80% on most other country, except in Malaysia where he only won 18% of the total vote. In Saudi Arabia its almost a tie but Prabowo wins.

I forgot though when they released the breakdown of the all provincial result. But the map i just showed you is the breakdown of the quickcount result.

Here is the link that shows the percentage: Berikut Rincian Hasil Hitung Cepat Setiap Provinsi | Republika Online

Old 07-12-2014, 08:43 AM

Cool. Pls keep the result updates coming!

Old 07-12-2014, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Cool. Pls keep the result updates coming!
Yes the result is on 22nd July i will update it then.

The thing im worried now is that there is this rumor... Prabowo and his Gerindra would try to take benefit of and manipulate the law (because he have lots of support inside the cabinet), so that his dirty party would remain in control of the politic even if Jokowi wins... i just pray this won't come true...

Old 07-12-2014, 11:13 AM

http://anekainfounik.net/2014/07/12/...4-di-malaysia/

This is the result from Malaysia... KBRI is Indonesian embassy in KL, KJRI is consulate office in Johor... the weird thing is that the result 18% for Jokowi is extremely suspicious, because the result is similar in 2 cities, but suddenly via post/dropbox it shoots up?

And also this figure on how much black/negative media both side receives:

Last edited by Goshio22; 07-12-2014 at 11:22 AM..

Old 07-12-2014, 12:18 PM

1,197 posts, read 1,602,410 times
My parents who grew up under Suharto despise Prabowo, something to do with his extensive anti-chinese sentiments. Here's hoping for Jokowi victory!

Old 07-16-2014, 06:34 AM

Here's a good tally site on the net, which I stumbled upon when reading an article on Bloomberg about the Indonesian Election: kawalpemilu.org

Just to let you guys know. Thanks...

Old 07-17-2014, 03:29 AM

376 posts, read 742,607 times
Quote:
I heard that Jokowi won the quick count... And I sincerely hope he wins the official one too!

Anyway, does Indonesia post a breakdown of results on the internet even when they're not totally done with counting?

Yeah based on a quick count Joko Widodo win over rival Prabowo Subianto.I'm happy if Jokowi win because he's has a good reputation when he became mayor, he was a hard worker very close to public and have a humble attitude and not overbearing. while Prabowo has a firm stand ,have excellent communication (+), plus very authoritarian ( - ) .

Jokowi and its supporters:

Jokowi ft Slank Salam Dua Jari LIve Di Monas Lautan Manusia | JOKOWI HARGA MATI - YouTube

how the presidential election in the Philipines is almost the same as that in Indonesia? or different?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or