U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-20-2014, 09:31 AM
 
55 posts, read 99,130 times
Reputation: 24

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien View Post
The POSTMAN has only been to 2 places in Southern Thailand such as Phuket and Bangkok. While he been to 10 places out of whole Vietnam since Northern to Southern, so any statement he made will not be count because it is definitely biased.
The Postman is not the only one who disagrees with you. In fact, just by scheming through the comments, people agree with him



Quote:
It's Yes, for genetic.

The Tai/Dai tribes who are majority of Thailand have the most similar genetic to the Zhuang and Cantonese.
lol. You can't see that the Tais in Thailand figured in this graph are Tai Lue, Tai Yong, Tai Kern, Tai Yuan The small specific tribes who have their own community and retain their identities. They don't even represent the general bigger Thai population who is a mixture of Khmers, Siamese, Mons, Malay, Dai, Chinese. The rest of the Thais may not even understand their languages. lol. The Thais call themselves "Siamese" for a long time for a reason


Quote:
It's also Yes, for physical appearance

Comparison between Cambodian,Vietnamese and Thai side by side(All screen shot are all came from the same video, taken by the same camera, same light effect, same dude handle the camera. So there is 100% fair and no quality biased, no bull$hit.) Plus they are all athletes which are selected based on their ability, not by their look or ethnicity.

Video

Cambodian start at 1:25:34

Vietnamese start at 1:40:46

Thai start at 1:37:15


Can you give any explanation why Vietnamese team has darker skin tone look more similar to Cambodian team? While the Thai team has paler skin tone look more like East Asian? If not, then cut the crap off, stop being "jealous" and shut yourself

Anyway, these are the Zhuang ethnic(brother of the Tai/Dai ethnic) and the original Tai/Dai ethnic(ethnic majority of Laos and Thailand which are considered as real Lao and real Thai) who still remain in China. They obviously still look exact the same as athletes of Laos team and athletes Thailand team today.

Tai/Dai ethnic(ethnic majority of Laos and Thailand which are considered as real Lao and real Thai)


Zhuang ethnic(brother of the Tai/Dai ethnic)


So the statement you made of "The modern Thais in Thailand share more genetic elements and skin tones with the Khmers. The Thais in Thailand are way too different from the Zhuang in China." is definitely nothing but big bull$hit of "jealousy".
Unfortunately, I can't find a single comment that agrees with you. The Thais are not known to look most East Asians or to have the palest skin tone among all of southeast asia. I don't know where you get people are jealous from? But you definitely seem very jealous of the Vietnamese. How the people (Thais in Thailand) who have many times more percentage of Indian genes than the Vietnamese but also have like 3 times less percentage of East Asian genes than the Vietnamese possibly have lighter skin than the Vietnamese and look more East Asians than the Vietnamese? you see how people' observation actually fit the genetic test? lol.

Quote:
It's still obvious that the true is the true and there is no "escape" from it that Lao and Thai people(Tai-Kadai race) are the most related to East Asian of all in term of historically,physical appearance and language.
Linguistically related? The relationship of the Tai-Kadai language and Chinese language is all "Loan words"-based between the colonizers (Han Chinese) and the colonized (Tai-Kadai language speakers). They are not from the same root, thus the people are not from the same origin.

Physical appearance? I may say that the Tais in China look similar like the southern chinese. But that is due to the interaction between the Tais and the Chinese for over 2000 years, because the Tai-Kadai language speakers were from the same roots as other southeast asians like Austroasiatics and Austronesians. There's a reason why the southern chinese aren't exactly the same as the northern chinese in term of genetics and physical appearance. But I can't say the Thais in Thailand look like the Tais in China. The Thais in Thailand is a heterogeneous mixture. The Tai-Kadai language speakers assimilated and mixed with other people like khmers, mon, siamese, malay, chinese, native tribes. There are Thais who would look like Zhuang, there are Thais who would look like khmers and there are Thais who look anywhere in between.

Historically related to East Asians? lol. How so? the Tai-Kadai language speakers only started to "historically related to east asians" when the han chinese invaded their land.

After all, the reason the Tai-Kadai language speakers started "to relate" to east asians in every term is due to the invasion of Han chinese

 
Old 06-20-2014, 09:41 AM
 
55 posts, read 99,130 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien View Post
You and the Postman are equally delusional.

Photo game: guess which country they're from

All pics in this topic he created are only contain 1-5 individuals.

Are there any other member who posted in the topic he created ever think that pictures he posted were realistic and are actually represent the average look of population?

Nope....This is what other members said.....
But do you even see some other members labeled "Thai" to the 2 dark guys? one in the conical hat and one wearing sunglasses? The Postman finally revealed they were actually Thais! lol. May be a stupid game, but the fact people labeled the dark guys "Thai" say that's what they see fit the average, more commonly known, more frequented "Thai" look
 
Old 06-20-2014, 09:44 AM
 
76 posts, read 262,299 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
History of Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The oldest known mention of their existence in the region by the exonym Siamese is in a 12th-century A.D. inscription at the Khmer temple complex of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, which refers to syam, or "dark brown" people."

"Prior to the arrival of the Thai people and culture into what is now Thailand, the region hosted a number of indigenous Mon-Khmer and Malay civilizations. Yet little is known about Thailand before the 13th century as the literary and concrete sources are scarce and most of the knowledge about this period is gleaned from archeological evidence."

The Dai genetic component is probably exaggerated because they established the first 'Thai' civilisation. Already when they first arrived the Khmer were familiar with them, and there would be a lot of interchange/conflict between the two civilisations. 'Siem Reap' translates as 'Siam defeated.' The lowland Lao are closely related to Thais.

Today, Thais have a diverse look because they are genetically diverse. Vietnamese have diverse too but seem to have less of a range of looks.

I don't know which one is more 'east Asian' genetically, but there are more examples of quite 'un-Chinese' looking people in Thailand versus Vietnam.

Most Vietnamese could pass for Chinese, even atypical Chinese. Some Thai could not.
Can you post a pic any Thai or Lao individual who you found the look the most Southeast Asia you ever seen?
 
Old 06-20-2014, 10:27 AM
 
76 posts, read 262,299 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_allen View Post
The Postman is not the only one who disagrees with you. In fact, just by scheming through the comments, people agree with him



lol. You can't see that the Tais in Thailand figured in this graph are Tai Lue, Tai Yong, Tai Kern, Tai Yuan The small specific tribes who have their own community and retain their identities. They don't even represent the general bigger Thai population who is a mixture of Khmers, Siamese, Mons, Malay, Dai, Chinese. The rest of the Thais may not even understand their languages. lol. The Thais call themselves "Siamese" for a long time for a reason


Unfortunately, I can't find a single comment that agrees with you. The Thais are not known to look most East Asians or to have the palest skin tone among all of southeast asia. I don't know where you get people are jealous from? But you definitely seem very jealous of the Vietnamese. How the people (Thais in Thailand) who have many times more percentage of Indian genes than the Vietnamese but also have like 3 times less percentage of East Asian genes than the Vietnamese possibly have lighter skin than the Vietnamese and look more East Asians than the Vietnamese? you see how people' observation actually fit the genetic test? lol.

Linguistically related? The relationship of the Tai-Kadai language and Chinese language is all "Loan words"-based between the colonizers (Han Chinese) and the colonized (Tai-Kadai language speakers). They are not from the same root, thus the people are not from the same origin.

Physical appearance? I may say that the Tais in China look similar like the southern chinese. But that is due to the interaction between the Tais and the Chinese for over 2000 years, because the Tai-Kadai language speakers were from the same roots as other southeast asians like Austroasiatics and Austronesians. There's a reason why the southern chinese aren't exactly the same as the northern chinese in term of genetics and physical appearance. But I can't say the Thais in Thailand look like the Tais in China. The Thais in Thailand is a heterogeneous mixture. The Tai-Kadai language speakers assimilated and mixed with other people like khmers, mon, siamese, malay, chinese, native tribes. There are Thais who would look like Zhuang, there are Thais who would look like khmers and there are Thais who look anywhere in between.

Historically related to East Asians? lol. How so? the Tai-Kadai language speakers only started to "historically related to east asians" when the han chinese invaded their land.

After all, the reason the Tai-Kadai language speakers started "to relate" to east asians in every term is due to the invasion of Han chinese


Quote:
lol. You can't see that the Tais in Thailand figured in this graph are Tai Lue, Tai Yong, Tai Kern, Tai Yuan The small specific tribes who have their own community and retain their identities. They don't even represent the general bigger Thai population who is a mixture of Khmers, Siamese, Mons, Malay, Dai, Chinese. The rest of the Thais may not even understand their languages. lol. The Thais call themselves "Siamese" for a long time for a reason
75% of Thailand population and 60% of Laos population are made up by those Tai Lue, Tai Yong, Tai Kern, Tai Yuan.

So they are clearly representative.

Oh...and how does someone who doesn't understand any dialog of Tai-Kadai language like you knows that they understand each other dialog or not? Who are you?

Quote:
Unfortunately, I can't find a single comment that agrees with you. The Thais are not known to look most East Asians or to have the palest skin tone among all of southeast asia. I don't know where you get people are jealous from? But you definitely seem very jealous of the Vietnamese. How the people (Thais in Thailand) who have many times more percentage of Indian genes than the Vietnamese but also have like 3 times less percentage of East Asian genes than the Vietnamese possibly have lighter skin than the Vietnamese and look more East Asians than the Vietnamese? you see how people' observation actually fit the genetic test? lol.
Is that so? Then why are you even wasting your time to "deliberately" replying to me then(if you think what I post this isn't realistic) lol?

You obviously "scared" and "jealous" that it is capable to shift the way people put "stereotype" on Vietnamese or something lol?

Genetic test? Where is it? Does it even contain 90 millions people of Vietnam and 65 millions people of Thailand? If not then it's means nothing.

Anyway, genetic definitely doesn't go with physical appearance. You can carry the both genetic by the same amouth of 50%-50% but genetic which is a recessive(weaker) one which will not show up in your appearance, while the dominant(stronger) genetic is the one that will show up in your appearance.(but both genetic will definitely show up in the genetic test).

According you to if the genetic code different you have to look different, and if genetic code the same you have to look the same?

Korean=O2b
N.Chinese=O3
Mongolian=C3

They Korean, N.Chinese and Mongolian have different genetic code, but can you tell them apart physically if they took a photo together?

Anyway, if Lao and Thai people are genetically similar to Cambodian like your statement? Then why they don't physically look like Cambodian? Why Vietnamese is the one who physically look the most to Cambodian of all? You didn't answer my question at all from the last post.....






Quote:
Linguistically related? The relationship of the Tai-Kadai language and Chinese language is all "Loan words"-based between the colonizers (Han Chinese) and the colonized (Tai-Kadai language speakers). They are not from the same root, thus the people are not from the same origin.
Loan word? Not at all, in fact the Lao/Thai/Dai/Zhuang/Tai-Kadai langauge has exact same systematic of grammar as the Cantonese. It's "structurally" related to Cantonese.

Quote:
Physical appearance? I may say that the Tais in China look similar like the southern chinese. But that is due to the interaction between the Tais and the Chinese for over 2000 years, because the Tai-Kadai language speakers were from the same roots as other southeast asians like Austroasiatics and Austronesians. There's a reason why the southern chinese aren't exactly the same as the northern chinese in term of genetics and physical appearance. But I can't say the Thais in Thailand look like the Tais in China. The Thais in Thailand is a heterogeneous mixture. The Tai-Kadai language speakers assimilated and mixed with other people like khmers, mon, siamese, malay, chinese, native tribes. There are Thais who would look like Zhuang, there are Thais who would look like khmers and there are Thais who look anywhere in between.
These are not a single similarity between Tai-Kadai language(Lao/Thai/Dai/Zhuang/other Tai) and Mon-Khmer langauge(Cambodian/Vietnamese/Wa/Suy/Blang/De'ang). Not a "single" similarity.
 
Old 06-20-2014, 11:02 AM
 
55 posts, read 99,130 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien View Post
75% of Thailand population and 60% of Laos population are made up by those Tai Lue, Tai Yong, Tai Kern, Tai Yuan.

So they are clearly representative.
I don't see how anyone would agree this is the representative of Thailand other than yourself

Quote:
Oh...and how does someone who doesn't understand any dialog of Tai-Kadai language like you knows that they understand each other dialog or not? Who are you?
The central Thais don't even understand the Lao Issan language they see it as inferior to their own.



Quote:
Is that so? Then why are you even wasting your time to "deliberately" replying to me then(if you think what I post this isn't realistic) lol?

You obviously "scared" and "jealous" that it is capable to shift the way people put "stereotype" on Vietnamese or something lol?

Genetic test? Where is it? Does it even contain 90 millions people of Vietnam and 65 millions people of Thailand? If not then it's means nothing.

Anyway, genetic definitely doesn't go with physical appearance. You can carry the both genetic by the same amouth of 50%-50% but genetic which is a recessive(weaker) one which will not show up in your appearance, while the dominant(stronger) genetic is the one that will show up in your appearance.(but both genetic will definitely show up in the genetic test).

According you to if the genetic code different you have to look different, and if genetic code the same you have to look the same?

Korean=O2b
N.Chinese=O3
Mongolian=C3

They Korean, N.Chinese and Mongolian have different genetic code, but can you tell them apart physically if they took a photo together?
Because you are so delusional against all other people's observation It needs somebody to tell you that. Lol. The genetic test was posted on Anthroscape, it was too hard for you to accept that you alternated the graph to make Thais more East asian than Viets. Lol. Maybe if you try harder, it will become true! The genetic tests study the average, that's what statistic study is for. It represents close to the reality. The strange thing is the genetic test here actually goes hand in hand with people' observation

Quote:
Anyway, if Lao and Thai people are genetically similar to Cambodian like your statement? Then why they don't physically look like Cambodian? Why Vietnamese is the one who physically look the most to Cambodian of all? You didn't answer my question at all from the last post.....

It's only you who said so! They all look similar to me. I can't comment on the video you handpicked if I need to handpick a video, I would do so, too. Lol. The opinions from various people have more weight to me.








Quote:
Loan word? Not at all, in fact the Lao/Thai/Dai/Zhuang/Tai-Kadai langauge has exact same systematic of grammar as the Cantonese. It's "structurally" related to Cantonese.



These are not a single similarity between Tai-Kadai language(Lao/Thai/Dai/Zhuang/other Tai) and Mon-Khmer langauge(Cambodian/Vietnamese/Wa/Suy/Blang/De'ang). Not a "single" similarity.
Lol. Some other languages spoken by southeast Asians also have "exact same systematic of grammar" with the Cantonese, too. Your point? Cantonese is put in the sinic language group while Tai-Kadai isn't! when did I ever say Khmer language family and tai-Kadai language family the same? They belong to 2 linguistic families. But it doesn't make tai-Kadai languages sinic! Lol

Do you actually have historical records and genetic proofs that tai-Kadai language speakers were related to and involved with the northern Chinese prior to the Han Chinese's invasion?

Last edited by eugene_allen; 06-20-2014 at 11:28 AM..
 
Old 06-20-2014, 05:04 PM
 
Location: Melbourne, Australia
9,781 posts, read 16,244,676 times
Reputation: 2833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien View Post
Can you post a pic any Thai or Lao individual who you found the look the most Southeast Asia you ever seen?
Because the idea of 'most' Southeast Asian is meaningless. SEA is a diverse region with diverse peoples. Who's the most SEA? A Khmer, what about an Indonesian? What about a negrito, or someone from Flores or West Papua even?

See my pics of Thais from Phuket in the other thread. And tell me you've seen a Viet Kinh person who looks like this:



Meanwhile:

http://www.happytouring.com/wp-conte...tume-Hanoi.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3537/...75cfb91eb0.jpg


It's pretty obvious who looks more 'Chinese'...
 
Old 06-20-2014, 06:11 PM
 
501 posts, read 461,830 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien View Post
Loan word? Not at all, in fact the Lao/Thai/Dai/Zhuang/Tai-Kadai langauge has exact same systematic of grammar as the Cantonese. It's "structurally" related to Cantonese.
I'm curious why you think Thai and Cantonese have the same grammar. I do not speak Thai, but from looking at sample sentences on the internet it does not appear to have the same grammar as Cantonese (other than the things it shares with nearly all asian languages like lack of gender, or verb inflection).

In Thai adjectives come after nouns (like Spanish, not like Cantonese). Continuous tense is formed by adding a function word before the verb (like Mandarin, but not like Cantonese). Positions of adverbs and questions words seems different, etc.

And Cantonese has nearly the same grammar as Mandarin--verb/adverb order is not always the same, direct and indirect object order is reversed, more sentence particles, and a few other minor differences--so if you think Thai and Cantonese have the same grammar then certainly Thai and Mandarin have very similar grammar too.

Last edited by strad; 06-20-2014 at 06:44 PM..
 
Old 06-20-2014, 07:59 PM
 
76 posts, read 262,299 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Because the idea of 'most' Southeast Asian is meaningless. SEA is a diverse region with diverse peoples. Who's the most SEA? A Khmer, what about an Indonesian? What about a negrito, or someone from Flores or West Papua even?

See my pics of Thais from Phuket in the other thread. And tell me you've seen a Viet Kinh person who looks like this:



Meanwhile:

http://www.happytouring.com/wp-conte...tume-Hanoi.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3537/...75cfb91eb0.jpg


It's pretty obvious who looks more 'Chinese'...
I have see Vietnameses who look way more "South-East Asian" than that guy you saw in Phuket....
These are good example...











neighbourhood | Without an H

Even the Vietnamese girls you posted(which I assumed they are from Northern Vietnam which has the most East Asian looking Vietnamese you ever found in Vietnam still look more Southeast Asian and has darker skin tone when compare to average girls in Northern Thailand or Northern Laos(people in Northern Thailand or Northern Laos are most likely to be the purest Dai/Tai people in Laos and Thailand))

Average girls in Northern Laos and Northern Thailand.





PHOTO: Lotus Prayer – Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep – Chiang Mai, Thailand

So basically, it still telling the same story just like those comparison between hundreds of athletes in SEA video I was posting around.

Last edited by Mien; 06-20-2014 at 08:30 PM..
 
Old 06-21-2014, 12:06 AM
 
76 posts, read 262,299 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_allen View Post
I don't see how anyone would agree this is the representative of Thailand other than yourself



The central Thais don't even understand the Lao Issan language they see it as inferior to their own.





Because you are so delusional against all other people's observation It needs somebody to tell you that. Lol. The genetic test was posted on Anthroscape, it was too hard for you to accept that you alternated the graph to make Thais more East asian than Viets. Lol. Maybe if you try harder, it will become true! The genetic tests study the average, that's what statistic study is for. It represents close to the reality. The strange thing is the genetic test here actually goes hand in hand with people' observation




It's only you who said so! They all look similar to me. I can't comment on the video you handpicked if I need to handpick a video, I would do so, too. Lol. The opinions from various people have more weight to me.










Lol. Some other languages spoken by southeast Asians also have "exact same systematic of grammar" with the Cantonese, too. Your point? Cantonese is put in the sinic language group while Tai-Kadai isn't! when did I ever say Khmer language family and tai-Kadai language family the same? They belong to 2 linguistic families. But it doesn't make tai-Kadai languages sinic! Lol

Do you actually have historical records and genetic proofs that tai-Kadai language speakers were related to and involved with the northern Chinese prior to the Han Chinese's invasion?


Quote:
I don't see how anyone would agree this is the representative of Thailand other than yourself
Source would, everyone would, but a delusional Vietnamese nationalist who has strong sense of "jealousy" like you maybe not. Because it obviously historical accurate....
Demographics of Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
The central Thais don't even understand the Lao Issan language they see it as inferior to their own.
You are such an delusional person and also has strong sense of being funny.

One question, do you even understand any of dialog of Tai-Kadai language yourself? If not you better shut yourself, because it shown people of how ignorant you are.

Quote:
Because you are so delusional against all other people's observation It needs somebody to tell you that. Lol. The genetic test was posted on Anthroscape, it was too hard for you to accept that you alternated the graph to make Thais more East asian than Viets. Lol. Maybe if you try harder, it will become true! The genetic tests study the average, that's what statistic study is for. It represents close to the reality. The strange thing is the genetic test here actually goes hand in hand with people' observation
Observation of individual means nothing and doesn't has any weight as long as that individual didn't actually has full 100% experience of both places he tried to compare.

And definitely the main thing that some ignorant tourists has such "stereotype" that way is mainly due geographic.

When tourist visits Thailand, 80% of the time they will go for Southern Thailand and ignore Northern Thailand(and Laos) because Southern Thailand geographically has beach while Northern Thailand(and Laos) are landlocked. All the "famous" places of Thailand that are well know to the tourists such as Phuket,Pattaya,Hatyai all of them are in the South which has beach.

On another hand Northern Thailand/Upper-Eastern Thailand or even Center Thailand which geographic of highland/mountainous aren't popular for the tourist to visit. Very few tourist would take their chance to visit the area.

Now when we look at Vietnam, all the places in Vietnam from North to South are equally visited by the tourists, because there are beach everywhere from North to South.

So most of the time tourists only see the face of people in Southern Thailand while never have chance to see face of people in Northern Thailand. For Vietnam they see all kind of face of people in Vietnam since North to South.

So basically, experiences/personal observation of those tourists means nothing, has zero weight and definitely unfair. Because it's not like all of them have same amount of experiences in both countries. They may have more experience in one country and has less in another one

Quote:
It's only you who said so! They all look similar to me. I can't comment on the video you handpicked if I need to handpick a video, I would do so, too. Lol. The opinions from various people have more weight to me.
I know you have an extremely hard time to accept thatI know,but It's a hard true with "no escape" it is coming(which you obviously see it coming lol, if not then you definitely wouldn't waste your time to hold it back right here). Anyway there are only two things you can do. Accept it and live with it, if you can't live with it then kill yourself and reborn as some source of Altaic race so you can enjoy the state of "The most East Asian looking people" all you want.

Look at comparison between hundreds of athlete in SEA games video, it's definitely the most fair and the most accurate in term of comparison between average look of each nation(definitely most people are agreed with this except some delusional individuals). Because all of the athletes of all countries are all picked from everywhere in their country from North to South, East to West. From rich to poor, doesn't matter how they look like,or what skin tone they have, what matter is their ability.
 
Old 06-21-2014, 12:38 AM
 
55 posts, read 99,130 times
Reputation: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien View Post




Source would, everyone would, but a delusional Vietnamese nationalist who has strong sense of "jealousy" like you maybe not. Because it obviously historical accurate....
Demographics of Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What does this source and "everyone" agree with you that it is the representative look of Thailand? lol. I don't know why you keep saying Vietnamese are "jealous" when all of the opinions are in favor of them and dissing Thais????


Quote:
One question, do you even understand any of dialog of Tai-Kadai language yourself? If not you better shut yourself, because it shown people of how ignorant you are.
Funny that I got the info from the Thais and Laotians themselves


Quote:
Observation of individual means nothing and doesn't has any weight as long as that individual didn't actually has full 100% experience of both places he tried to compare.

And definitely the main thing that some ignorant tourists has such "stereotype" that way is mainly due geographic.

When tourist visits Thailand, 80% of the time they will go for Southern Thailand and ignore Northern Thailand(and Laos) because Southern Thailand geographically has beach while Northern Thailand(and Laos) are landlocked. All the "famous" places of Thailand that are well know to the tourists such as Phuket,Pattaya,Hatyai all of them are in the South which has beach.

On another hand Northern Thailand/Upper-Eastern Thailand or even Center Thailand which geographic of highland/mountainous aren't popular for the tourist to visit. Very few tourist would take their chance to visit the area.

Now when we look at Vietnam, all the places in Vietnam from North to South are equally visited by the tourists, because there are beach everywhere from North to South.

So most of the time tourists only see the face of people in Southern Thailand while never have chance to see face of people in Northern Thailand. For Vietnam they see all kind of face of people in Vietnam since North to South.

So basically, experiences/personal observation of those tourists means nothing, has zero weight and definitely unfair. Because it's not like all of them have same amount of experiences in both countries. They may have more experience in one country and has less in another one



I know you have an extremely hard time to accept thatI know,but It's a hard true with "no escape" it is coming(which you obviously see it coming lol, if not then you definitely wouldn't waste your time to hold it back right here). Anyway there are only two things you can do. Accept it and live with it, if you can't live with it then kill yourself and reborn as some source of Altaic race so you can enjoy the state of "The most East Asian looking people" all you want.

Look at comparison between hundreds of athlete in SEA games video, it's definitely the most fair and the most accurate in term of comparison between average look of each nation(definitely most people are agreed with this except some delusional individuals). Because all of the athletes of all countries are all picked from everywhere in their country from North to South, East to West. From rich to poor, doesn't matter how they look like,or what skin tone they have, what matter is their ability.
LMAO @ this. haha. Try harder. Did you read all of the comments about Thais? in comparison to the comments about the Viets? LOLOLOLOLOL....You're known in other forums for your "east asian" fantasy and not a single person agrees with you and is on your side. You even fabricated genetic chart to make thais more east asian. LOLOLOLOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top