U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 12:50 AM

76 posts, read 265,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_allen View Post
What does this source and "everyone" agree with you that it is the representative look of Thailand? lol. I don't know why you keep saying Vietnamese are "jealous" when all of the opinions are in favor of them and dissing Thais????

Funny that I got the info from the Thais and Laotians themselves

LMAO @ this. haha. Try harder. Did you read all of the comments about Thais? in comparison to the comments about the Viets? LOLOLOLOLOL....You're known in other forums for your "east asian" fantasy and not a single person agrees with you and is on your side. You even fabricated genetic chart to make thais more east asian. LOLOLOLOL.
And who else agreed with you then lol? The Postman already convinced now when he see comparison between people he posted in Northern Vietnam and people of Northern Laos and Northern Thailand. LOLOLOLOLLOL

And if this isn't something "big deal" to you, and if you are not "jealous". Then why are you even wasting your time to "deliberately" argue about it anyway? huh? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 06-21-2014, 01:04 AM

55 posts, read 100,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien View Post
And who else agreed with you then lol? The Postman already convinced now when he see comparison between people he posted in Northern Vietnam and people of Northern Laos and Northern Thailand. LOLOLOLOLLOL

He and I said Thais are heterogeneous and there are people who look like Tai in china, people who look like khmers and people who look anywhere in between. the people in northern thailand fall into what he already said about? So what's news? But does he or anyone agree that is the representative look of the whole Thai population? when a dark person comes up, they say "Thai"! on Anthroscape, members never mention "Thais" when talking about who have the palest skin tone or the most east asian looking. There are people who group Thais and Khmers together like "oh, he looks like Thai or Khmer". Can I say they pretty much agree with me? lol

Old 06-21-2014, 01:09 AM

Quote:
He and I said Thais are heterogeneous and there are people who look like Tai in china, people who look like khmers and people who look anywhere in between. the people in northern thailand fall into what he already said about? So what's news? But does he or anyone agree that is the representative look of the whole Thai population? when a dark person comes up, they say "Thai"! on Anthroscape, members never mention "Thais" when talking about who have the palest skin tone or the most east asian looking. There are people who group Thais and Khmers together like "oh, he looks like Thai or Khmer". Can I say they pretty much agree with me? lol
Haha, you seem to be extreamly "scared" so much that they will actually think that way, isn't it? LOL

like what I said in here......

Quote:
You can try to convince them you believe the way you wanted them to believe, I also can convince them to believe the way I wanted them to believe. It all up to them at the end anyway.

Anyway you definitely would not bother wasting your time to "deliberately" opposing me "at all cost" if you know that there is 0% chance for them to believe me LOL. Definitely, you know that if you don't do something, sooner they all will get convenience by me lol.

Anyway, like I asked you since last topic....if this isn't something "big deal" to you, and if you are not "jealous". Then why are you even wasting your time to "deliberately" argue about it anyway? huh? lol.....

Old 06-21-2014, 01:10 AM

Quote:

And if this isn't something "big deal" to you, and if you are not "jealous". Then why are you even wasting your time to "deliberately" argue about it anyway? huh? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I am far from being jealous and am not wasting time. I deliberately do it because I love to shatter your fantasy to where you can't even argue with your "evidence". The funny thing is you may even believe people would buy your "evidence". You see all the comments that diss the Thais? lol. and you even think somebody is jealous???

Old 06-21-2014, 01:17 AM

Quote:
I am far from being jealous and am not wasting time. I deliberately do it because I love to shatter your fantasy to where you can't even argue with your "evidence". The funny thing is you may even believe people would buy your "evidence". You see all the comments that diss the Thais? lol. and you even think somebody is jealous???
Haha.....You are clearly "jealous" when you see I post athlete comparison IMAO.... Becase you know that it does shatter your fantasy of "genetic test"(which no one ever see it anyway lol).

Why do you think people would buy your "genetic test"(which no one ever see it anyway lol)??? You can't even support it here lol.

like I asked you in here.....
Quote:
You can try to convince them you believe the way you wanted them to believe, I also can convince them to believe the way I wanted them to believe. It all up to them at the end anyway.

Anyway you definitely would not bother wasting your time to "deliberately" opposing me "at all cost" if you know that there is 0% chance for them to believe me LOL. Definitely, you know that if you don't do something, sooner they all will get convenience by me lol.

Anyway, like I asked you since last topic....if this isn't something "big deal" to you, and if you are not "jealous". Then why are you even wasting your time to "deliberately" argue about it anyway? huh? lol.....

Old 06-21-2014, 01:17 AM

lol, mien. They already voiced their opinion. people on anthroscape said that you have been doing this for a long time, they even laughed at you. any success in your convincing skill? lol find me a single comment. i'm just telling you the truth with evidences, and you said i was "scared" and "jealous" when people are dissing the Thais and when you can't argue? lol

Last edited by eugene_allen; 06-21-2014 at 01:27 AM..

Old 06-21-2014, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Haha.....You are clearly "jealous" when you see I post athlete comparison IMAO.... Becase you know that it does shatter your fantasy of "genetic test"(which no one ever see it anyway lol).

Why do you think people would buy your "genetic test"(which no one ever see it anyway lol)??? You can't even support it here lol.

like I asked you in here.....

Okay, mien. I am very jealous of your video if that makes you happy. The genetic tests were all posted and discussed on anthroscape. You know it full well. That's why you fabricated the genetic graph to make thais be more east asians. i can load the genetic tests and comments from members from there to here if i want to. It's embarrassing for you. The point is i know you already read them there!

Old 06-21-2014, 01:23 AM

Quote:
lol, mien. They already voiced their opinion. people on anthroscape said that you have been doing this for a long time, they even laughed at you. any success in your convincing skill? lol find me a single comment. i'm just telling you the truth, and you said i was "scared" and "jealous" when people are dissing the Thais???
It's "extremely" success Yes, "extreamly".

Look at "the end" of all these topic....
Photo game: guess which country they're from
Comparison of physical appearance and fashion style of Southeast Asians
How do people in your country view other Asian nationalities?

Are there anyone oppose me at the end? None(except you).Are there anyone say that what I shown to them isn't realistic? None(except you).

So it's means that all of them end up agreed with me at the end.(which you hated that)

Oh.....quite funny right that the Postman was the one who was told by others that what he posted was cherry picked, unrealistic and doesn't represent the reality.(while I never get that lol, no one "ever" quote my post and said "they are unrealistic". So it means "everything" I post are trustable and are actually represent the reality)

Last edited by Mien; 06-21-2014 at 01:35 AM..

Old 06-21-2014, 01:38 AM

Quote:
It's "extremely" success Yes, "extreamly".

Look at "the end" of all these topic....
Photo game: guess which country they're from
Comparison of physical appearance and fashion style of Southeast Asians
How do people in your country view other Asian nationalities?

Are there anyone oppose me at the end? None(except you).Are there anyone say that what I shown to them isn't realistic? None(except you).

So it's means that all of they end up agreed with me at the end.(which you hated that)
LOL. because they don't care sh!tless. That's why. They didn't even argue with you from the beginning. All they did was labeling the dark guys "Thais" and someone said Viets look like Chinese or so. From then, it was all you getting upset! lol. Is there anyone who actualy says he agrees with you at the end? is there anyone who actually says what you showed is realistic. The fact is after the thread "Comparison physical appearance...", people still labeled the dark guys "thais" and the postman still went on arguing with you. lol. How about other threads you made in other forums? lol

Old 06-21-2014, 01:48 AM

Quote:
LOL. because they don't care sh!tless. That's why. They didn't even argue with you from the beginning. All they did was labeling the dark guys "Thais" and someone said Viets look like Chinese or so. From then, it was all you getting upset! lol. Is there anyone who actualy says he agrees with you at the end? is there anyone who actually says what you showed is realistic. The fact is after the thread "Comparison physical appearance...", people still labeled the dark guys "thais" and the postman still went on arguing with you. lol. How about other threads you made in other forums? lol
LOL No it's because they all agreed with me at the end(including the postman too).

If they really believe what the postman posted was realistic(and not some source of bull$hit), why do they even made these comments on him?(and they did none to me lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
It's a stupid game, most people are not able to know where those people are from. Why do you expect us to guess when it is impossible to make an educated guess.

Take a look at the guesses, they are not even remotely similar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
The guy in the sunglasses looks nothing like the typical person in the three countries you listed. I know a ton of Chinese and Vietnamese people and have a slight Thailand infatuation. You cannot use him and say they are all typical looking for those countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
how do you know if he didn't meet a korean in vietnam which there are quite a few in saigon. he could've met a japanese in singapore...hell, he could've met japanese in all of those countries. if postman wanted to make this difficult, he might have met a japanese in singapore and asked him to wear a t-shirt written in korean....lol...he might have sat down at a restaurant in malaysia and started to chat up some gal sitting next to him who was actually from china...then take the pic.
Anyway, and now you are getting upset or something that the postman no longer argue it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or