U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 09:19 AM

471 posts, read 2,461,456 times

Advertisements

I think many are ignoring much of why white women avoid Asian men. It's much more obvious than the facts stated. Much of it is because of the HUGE stereotype in the US (I don't know about elsewhere, but I grew up in the US, and have seen it across all cultures, not just white) that Asian men have small penises. Do with it what you will, but the stereotype exists and is often towards the front of many white women when considering dating an asian man.

I'm married to a white woman though so I'm alright in that department

Old 04-08-2014, 05:33 PM

621 posts, read 383,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Well of the pictures shown most seem Eurasian looking.
Really? didn't see any Eurasian though, Aga Muhlach is a new breed of a modern Filipino but he doesn't look Eurasian to me. Excellent facial features and format doesn't mean they are Westerners. Handsome and beautiful women has no country of origin, though I agree that Caucasians has more outstanding facial features in general majority of its population but that doesn't mean they are already handsome/beautiful individuals outside/physicality-wise(what's inside is another story).

Old 04-08-2014, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBaillo View Post
I think many are ignoring much of why white women avoid Asian men. It's much more obvious than the facts stated. Much of it is because of the HUGE stereotype in the US (I don't know about elsewhere, but I grew up in the US, and have seen it across all cultures, not just white) that Asian men have small penises. Do with it what you will, but the stereotype exists and is often towards the front of many white women when considering dating an asian man.

I'm married to a white woman though so I'm alright in that department
What do you mean by that?

Old 04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

471 posts, read 2,461,456 times
That I'm adequate lol

Old 04-08-2014, 06:58 PM

Oh I see good good

Old 04-11-2014, 10:11 AM

2,384 posts, read 5,851,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post
Really? didn't see any Eurasian though, Aga Muhlach is a new breed of a modern Filipino but he doesn't look Eurasian to me. Excellent facial features and format doesn't mean they are Westerners. Handsome and beautiful women has no country of origin, though I agree that Caucasians has more outstanding facial features in general majority of its population but that doesn't mean they are already handsome/beautiful individuals outside/physicality-wise(what's inside is another story).
Aga Muhlach is of German ancestry. Last name is really Muhlacher. Although it's his father who is really half, he's still very mestizo in person. Saw him twice in person. His father and brother look more foreign.

Virgilio Hillario who is the husband of the First Miss Universe 1952 seems mestizo as well especially since in the 50's almost all of the actors and actresses are half breeds or had long lineage of Spanish ancestry. They actually looked more European than the actors and actresses that we have now, probably because both of their parents were also of Spanish or European ancestry.

Jorge Araneta looks more Filipino though most of the famous Aranetas are usually of Spanish ancestry.

John Estrada is also mestizo.

The one who is not mestizo at all is the former Congressman married to Diana Menezes.

Mestizo or not, they are still Filipinos and maybe western women can't resist the charm of Filipino men.

Last edited by Hermosaa; 04-11-2014 at 11:30 AM..

Old 04-11-2014, 10:34 AM

1,761 posts, read 6,967,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
Aga Muhlach is of German ancestry. Last name is really Muhlacher. Although it's his father who is really half, he's still very mestizo in person. Saw him twice in person. His father and brother look more foreign.

Virgilio Hillario who is the husband of the First Miss Universe 1952 seems mestizo as well especially since in the 50's almost all of the actors and actresses are half breeds or had long lineage of Spanish ancestry. They actually looked more European than the actors and actresses that we have now, probably because both of their parents were also of Spanish or European ancestry.

Jorge Araneta looks more Filipino though most of the famous Aranetas are usually of Spanish ancestry.

Have you seen AJ Muhlach, youngest brother of Aga Muhlach. He looks typical Pinoy,
I guess because they have different mothers.

John Estrada got typical Filipino looks already. The Mestizo looks is Gary Estrada (Ejercito in real life)

Old 04-11-2014, 10:41 AM

2,384 posts, read 5,851,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
Have you seen AJ Muhlach, youngest brother of Aga Muhlach. He looks typical Pinoy,
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qdjkbARooE...%2Bdelgado.jpg
I guess because they have different mothers.

John Estrada got typical Filipino looks already. The Mestizo looks is Gary Estrada (Ejercito in real life) http://www.pinoystop.com/images/thum...hy-400x252.png
No I haven't seen his younger brother. I just saw his older brother in 1996.

Nope I am not talking about Gary Estrada. I was really talking about John Estrada. He is mestizo to me ( his features ). I think his name is really Juan. I don't think he has a typical Filipino look basing on his features. It's like Richard Gomez, some are saying he looks Filipino because he is dark, but he actually looks like an Italian.

The one who is not mestizo is the husband of Diana Menezes.

Old 04-11-2014, 07:28 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,146,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post

The one who is not mestizo at all is the former Congressman married to Diana Menezes.

Mestizo or not, they are still Filipinos and maybe western women can't resist the charm of Filipino men.
Caucassian women also marries other Asians than Filipinos, be she ms universe or not, its totally uncommon for these mix marriage to occur.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:29 PM

7 posts, read 8,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilimus.chingcong View Post

AMERICAN MEN : Honorable mentions ( for those who like asian women )
.................................................. ......................................
4) Indonesia ( female )
5) Taiwan ( female )
6) Vietnam ( female )
not surprised that American men more like Indonesian women than filipino women . How can American men like filipinos, women who like to look for couples chat via the Internet cafe, bar, waiters etc .
Mostly Indonesian women have a calm nature, shy , polite and dress more closed ,appreciate their partner and they hold a valid customs.
Average Indonesian women married to American men are those who have a job and an excellent education.

NOTE : sorry my english is Bad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or