U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 02:51 PM

25,059 posts, read 23,180,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by usuario View Post
Never understood the Asia forum. Who cares who looks like who, or which country's women look the hottest? Can we get back to discussing cultures and cities? Or is this forum infested with people with Asian fetishes?
The Asian forum is a great place to discuss that, and current events. Unfortunately, we have a lot of trolls on here who are only interested in race and sex, putting it broadly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2014, 10:14 PM

642 posts, read 491,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
My girl is Hunanese and her skin is nearly as pale as mine (I'm ethnically Scandanavian). She has high cheekbones and a very small cleft in her chin, and a tiny row of freckles. Doesn't sound very Asian, but if you saw her, thats immediately what you'd peg her as being.
I don't care what race or ethnic she is as long as she has freckles. Girls with freckles are HOT. The more freckles she has the HOTTER she looks to me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or