U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 12:31 AM

143 posts, read 152,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by medellinheel View Post
Might be, doesn't change the fact. Just another negative of many with regards to Korea.

You need to find the goodness in the people that you work/live with and focus on that.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:31 AM

675 posts, read 441,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Well are you planning on dating a Korean girl? Why not try the Philippines, then, I hear they are more open to that type of thing...of course marriage is generally preferred.
Almost all my gf's in Korea were foreign (majority of them being Filipina). I still date Korean women as well. Well, date might be too strong of a word as their vanity and shallowness put me off from spending more than a night with them. lol Lets just say I spend the night with Korean girls, thats a better description haha

Old 05-05-2014, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPKS View Post
You need to find the goodness in the people that you work/live with and focus on that.
What if there isn't any? j/k

Like I said, I am there to work and make money. People can be as they want.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:33 AM

9,781 posts, read 16,235,411 times
Quote:
Almost all my gf's in Korea were foreign (majority of them being Filipina). I still date Korean women as well. Well, date might be too strong of a word as their vanity and shallowness put me off from spending more than a night with them. lol I just spend the night with Korean girls, thats a better description haha
Are you white? If so do you find the Korean women flock to you like flies to the honeypot?

Old 05-05-2014, 12:37 AM

143 posts, read 152,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
I think its just something common to all countries that have a lot of historical and cultural influence from China.
^^^ can't blame it all to China. IMHO, It is the lack of education and self awareness. I am seeing my Western friends/co-workers who have bad tobaco chewing habits. They spitted in the trash can and on the ground where we work. So it is not just the Asians, per se.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:39 AM

183 posts, read 210,060 times
Quote:
Are you white? If so do you find the Korean women flock to you like flies to the honeypot?
....you know that Koreans have very high beauty standards, right?? We don't care what your skin color is. If you are fugly nobody cares, just like most women from any other country.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdiva View Post
....you know that Koreans have very high beauty standards, right?? We don't care what your skin color is. If you are fugly nobody cares, just like most women from any other country.
Good to know....the white worship can be annoying.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Yes.

Now why would a xenophobic country flock to foreigners? Thats an oxymoron lol

Not sure if you been to Korea but their idea of beauty is Korean stars, not American stars.

Korea is not like Philippines, Indonesia, or Colombia where the women prefer Westerners. Being a foreigner is a negative for 80% of the women. Good luck going into the main clubs in Gangnam and trying to pull a Korean women. You will get shot down pretty much every time.

As a foreigner you have to work hard just to get a 5 or 6 lol.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGL...ER2nnfpohNF2CQ

BTW how would a couple like this generally be treated in Korea iye?

Old 05-05-2014, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Yes.

Now why would a xenophobic country flock to foreigners? Thats an oxymoron lol

Not sure if you been to Korea but their idea of beauty is Korean stars, not American stars.

Korea is not like Philippines, Indonesia, or Colombia where the women prefer Westerners. Being a foreigner is a negative for 80% of the women. Good luck going into the main clubs in Gangnam and trying to pull a Korean women. You will get shot down pretty much every time.

As a foreigner you have to work hard just to get a 5 or 6 lol.
So you mean no then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or