Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 05:41 PM

1,002 posts, read 905,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britishairwayflcustomer View Post
I live in Singapore, some Indonesian young women workers here date and have extramarital sex(husbands back in ID) with Singaporeans and foreigners(mostly Pakistani men). On Sundays when Indonesian women and others have holidays, these couple can be seen out everywhere and in love hotels of course. There are some Indoneisans in openly lesbian relations in Singapore as well.

Once they left Indonesia, they behave differently. And Indonesia is not as conservative as South Asia and the Middle East. Still, Indonesians marry very early and have families involved in chosing future spouses.
I forgot in Hongkong a lot of british men with good job have couple with indonesian maid/ nanny this is fact
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2018, 12:06 AM

90 posts, read 111,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britishairwayflcustomer View Post
I live in Singapore, some Indonesian young women workers here date and have extramarital sex(husbands back in ID) with Singaporeans and foreigners(mostly Pakistani men). On Sundays when Indonesian women and others have holidays, these couple can be seen out everywhere and in love hotels of course. There are some Indoneisans in openly lesbian relations in Singapore as well.

Once they left Indonesia, they behave differently. And Indonesia is not as conservative as South Asia and the Middle East. Still, Indonesians marry very early and have families involved in chosing future spouses.
I often go to Singapore there is no Indonesian women like you wrote, it's because you see female Indonesian workers (babysitters, helper, caregiver parents) or filipino workers in singapore.
don't equate them with others indonesian women ,100% Indonesian women will never do things your writing

Old 04-29-2018, 05:46 PM

90 posts, read 111,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
I strongly agree with your comments, even the Indonesian government today will stop sending women workers out of the country * including singapore. These women are usually free with what they do, this is done by female workers (domestic workers), not just seeing them dating people pakistan men even indian, bangladesh and nepalis men . but this is not only happening to Indonesian workers, even filipinas workers like that .. sometimes see them dating premises from south asian guy , even they often fight just because from south asian men , hihihihi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtVbX0MsuUk
funny this vidio and embarrassing, fight to get korean or japanese or bule ..msh mending kaleee , fight to indian men hahahaha

Old 04-30-2018, 05:43 AM

1,906 posts, read 2,036,325 times
I think arranged marriages aren't uncommon anywhere. Even in western countries there are plenty of immigrants from areas where its common who continue the practice it.

Also there are apparently plenty of people using mail order bride and matchmaking services. Its still an arranged marriage, just a business doing the matchmaking instead of a family member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnycaritta View Post
I often go to Singapore there is no Indonesian women like you wrote, it's because you see female Indonesian workers (babysitters, helper, caregiver parents) or filipino workers in singapore.
don't equate them with others indonesian women ,100% Indonesian women will never do things your writing
Yes there is. Nobody said all Indonesian women are like this but there are plenty of them that do this in Indonesia and in Singapore.

Old 10-25-2019, 09:37 AM

1,136 posts, read 523,904 times
Many parents in Asia are still more concern about their children's future spouses than western parents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia