U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-11-2016, 12:13 PM
 
4,687 posts, read 3,615,309 times
Reputation: 7382

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC Guy View Post
Penny, you are hopeless. oh and don't think it's not well known that while Asians may eat dogs at least they don't lie down with them.

We're on to your kind you sick degenerates!
Oh, so you have nothing else to offer except pointless and irrelevant insults? LOL!

 
Old 04-11-2016, 12:15 PM
 
4,687 posts, read 3,615,309 times
Reputation: 7382
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC Guy View Post
!
Meanwhile you whack jobs would have us believe you are being beaten down and gang raped by the Redguards. Or is that just your fantasy?


ROFLMMFAO!
Riiiiight. Maybe that's your fantasy, big boy. Again, nothing else but ridiculous insults?
 
Old 04-11-2016, 12:34 PM
 
1,424 posts, read 735,637 times
Reputation: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Nope, vegetarian is not vegan. You are truly hopeless, and you make so many assumptions yourself, and here you are crying about how I insulted your whole family by generalizing.... You don't even know the difference between a vegan and a vegetarian. Booohoooo!
A vegetarian is still an outlier, Einstein. And outliers are always the opposite of normal people by definition.
At least we should not listen to your advice on eating.
 
Old 04-11-2016, 12:35 PM
 
10,847 posts, read 11,265,341 times
Reputation: 7586
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Yeah, and that dog is a golden retriever....hardly meant to be eaten. GR are a pure breed and expensive. Dog smugglers grab those because they are big, and most Chinese people will eat them because they don't care if a dog is stolen or not. Most dogs that are being sold and butchered in yulin have dog tags still on them, but that doesn't stop the ugly buck-tooth peasants from haggling over their prices and clubbing them to death for stew.


And there are a lot of poor people still in China, even in the richest cities. So there are lots of dog consumers. Far more than just .01% like some genius would want us to believe.
Eating dogs has absolutely nothing to do with rich or poor. The Swiss and Germans are known to consume dog meat. People eat dogs because it provides protein and it is tasty. Simple as that.


I know you like animals, but as a mature adult man, please don't try to force this ideology upon other people. Under some cultures, a golden retriever is just a dog.


If it annoys you so much, you really need to find a way to get over it. Find a doctor or something. Your keeping pounding on this issue again and again on this board doesn't save a single dog in the world. The Chinese and others will keep consuming dogs, and there is nothing wrong with that (no, don't confuse dog eating with animal cruelty - two complete separate issues). I like dogs myself and probably ate dog meat twice in my life. But if under some situation dog meat is served, I will have zero hesitation to eat it again.


Do I need to use the Hinduism - beef example again? Dog loving is YOUR culture, not everyone's.
 
Old 04-11-2016, 01:38 PM
 
4,687 posts, read 3,615,309 times
Reputation: 7382
Quote:
Originally Posted by yueng-ling View Post
A vegetarian is still an outlier, Einstein. And outliers are always the opposite of normal people by definition.
At least we should not listen to your advice on eating.
Sure, whatever you say. I know your feeling is hurt and you're not thinking straight. Outlier...LOL!
 
Old 04-11-2016, 01:42 PM
 
4,687 posts, read 3,615,309 times
Reputation: 7382
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Eating dogs has absolutely nothing to do with rich or poor. The Swiss and Germans are known to consume dog meat. People eat dogs because it provides protein and it is tasty. Simple as that.


I know you like animals, but as a mature adult man, please don't try to force this ideology upon other people. Under some cultures, a golden retriever is just a dog.


If it annoys you so much, you really need to find a way to get over it. Find a doctor or something. Your keeping pounding on this issue again and again on this board doesn't save a single dog in the world. The Chinese and others will keep consuming dogs, and there is nothing wrong with that (no, don't confuse dog eating with animal cruelty - two complete separate issues). I like dogs myself and probably ate dog meat twice in my life. But if under some situation dog meat is served, I will have zero hesitation to eat it again.


Do I need to use the Hinduism - beef example again? Dog loving is YOUR culture, not everyone's.
Of course you would. A dog lover who eat dog and won't hesitate to. Try asking anyone else outside of China to do this and see what happens. My point is not just eating dogs but also the cruel and brutal ways that dogs are killed. Try looking at that video from Yulin.

And of course, like any typical simpleton, you completely ignore the fact that a huge number of dogs served in China were stolen pets. But it's just delicious meat to you! Your comment validates everything that I have been saying about this whole issue.
 
Old 04-11-2016, 04:31 PM
 
1,424 posts, read 735,637 times
Reputation: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Sure, whatever you say. I know your feeling is hurt and you're not thinking straight. Outlier...LOL!
Oh, who is crazily fighting with several normal people now? LOL
 
Old 04-11-2016, 04:48 PM
 
Location: Asia
2,761 posts, read 1,102,699 times
Reputation: 2989
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Dog loving is YOUR culture, not everyone's.
Yeah. That says something. Think about it.
 
Old 04-11-2016, 05:02 PM
 
4,687 posts, read 3,615,309 times
Reputation: 7382
Quote:
Originally Posted by yueng-ling View Post
Oh, who is crazily fighting with several normal people now? LOL
I wouldn't use the word normal. And I am not alone in this argument.
 
Old 04-11-2016, 05:09 PM
 
4,687 posts, read 3,615,309 times
Reputation: 7382
What I find most amusing is the apologists' shrill attitude and their last ditch use of silly insults when they can't gain any ground. The fact is that dog eating, Chinese style, is an absolutely disgusting behavior. And, far more that a .01% of the people do this. Yulin happens right out in the open, despite worldwide condemnation.

So long as yulin continues, I think it's important for the brutal images to be shown to as many people as possible, even if some wumao's feelings might be hurt. The Chinese love face, and deep down inside, they are embarrassed by the inhumanity. The solution is simple...just stop yulin and other festivals like it and enact an anti-cruelty law. The British banned dog eating in Hong Kong when they were the colonial masters and it turned out very well. Evolve, China.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top