Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 06:13 AM

5,773 posts, read 5,054,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yueng-ling View Post
Maybe some Chinese believe in traditional medicine, but far less than 0.01% would raise tigers that way. Pay attention to logic
Here, read this and see how cruel the Chinese are with their traditional "medicine". It's really a shame on China, just like foot binding and female infanticide used to be. There is absolutely nothing to be proud of for the Chinese here. The whole world has gotten numb from the grotesque and horrific ways the Chinese treat animals for their stupid, medieval and unscientific ways. It gets worse as the Chinese get richer because, though they have more money, they remain stupid and ignorant. It's almost as if the world would be better off if China remained backward and poor.

China: Tortured mother bear kills her cub and then herself | Daily Mail Online

Old 03-30-2016, 03:47 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,040,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Here, read this and see how cruel the Chinese are with their traditional "medicine". It's really a shame on China, just like foot binding and female infanticide used to be. There is absolutely nothing to be proud of for the Chinese here. The whole world has gotten numb from the grotesque and horrific ways the Chinese treat animals for their stupid, medieval and unscientific ways. It gets worse as the Chinese get richer because, though they have more money, they remain stupid and ignorant. It's almost as if the world would be better off if China remained backward and poor.

China: Tortured mother bear kills her cub and then herself | Daily Mail Online
Just ask Chinese people around you, whether they support such behaviors or not. I bet 100% say no, unless your social circle is too weird.
There are always people like that, true. But don't say Chinese this Chinese that.

Old 03-30-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Just ask Chinese people around you, whether they support such behaviors or not. I bet 100% say no, unless your social circle is too weird.
There are always people like that, true. But don't say Chinese this Chinese that.
Yes, but those bear bile farms are ALL IN CHINA, genius. No where else. That says something about my "Chinese this and Chinese that" as a fact....face it, your country is grotesque.

I support China's sovereignty because I understand China's century of humiliation. But I absolutely hate Chinese culture and its disgusting fixation on this voodoo traditional medicine BS. Bear, bile, tiger bones, pangolin meat, rhino horns etc etc etc....all Chinese crap. China is destroying the world with its superstition, cruelty and ignorance.

Old 03-30-2016, 09:01 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,040,858 times
Quote:
Yes, but those bear bile farms are ALL IN CHINA, genius. No where else. That says something about my "Chinese this and Chinese that" as a fact....face it, your country is grotesque.

I support China's sovereignty because I understand China's century of humiliation. But I absolutely hate Chinese culture and its disgusting fixation on this voodoo traditional medicine BS. Bear, bile, tiger bones, pangolin meat, rhino horns etc etc etc....all Chinese crap. China is destroying the world with its superstition, cruelty and ignorance.
The US has some worst crimes in the world. I wouldn't say Americans blah blah.

Old 03-31-2016, 03:16 AM

Quote:
The US has some worst crimes in the world. I wouldn't say Americans blah blah.
Go ahead. I might very well agree with you. But I distinguish crimes against people as different. Many crimes in America are gang related and drug related. To me, that's different from practicing cruelty toward animals who are completely blameless. I could care less if gang members kill themselves. But why should bears suffer for the stupidity of Chinese medicine?

By the way, those bear farms are legal in China. And so are tiger farms. That's what pisses me so much. How can the stupid Chinese government not ban such things? For employment? Or does Xi Jing Ping also take bear bile and tiger wine? Stupidity and cruelty combine to make the Chinese a very difficult people to have any sort of respect for.

Old 03-31-2016, 01:29 PM

4,899 posts, read 6,180,074 times
Quote:

21 Bizarre Facts That You Probably Didn
number 8 sounds delicious

regarding crimes:
China’s wealthy and influential sometimes hire body doubles to serve their prison sentences

Old 04-03-2016, 06:09 AM

733 posts, read 599,000 times
And guess how many Mexicans China has?

Old 04-04-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayesian View Post
And guess how many Mexicans China has?
Do Mexicans butcher dogs out in the open for stew during a summer festival? These Chinese peasants do. I'd pick the Mexicans over the dog eating peasants anyday.

Annual dog meat festival in China under new scrutiny - CBS News

Note the comments at the end. Every one of them is negative about China. Just one festival and China's reputation gets dragged through the mud. No matter how "few" Chinese eat dogs (debatable), the act of a few sullies the whole nation of 1.3 billion. Those dog eating peasants in Guangxi need to be sterilized.

Old 04-06-2016, 08:37 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,621,204 times
Quote:
I share some of your sentiments and often I hate those Chinese for being so cruel and stupid, and selfish and heartless.

However, I want to remind you a very high percentage of Chinese are still not very well educated, despite the countries rapid ascendency. In the countryside, which is still half of the nation, people are still very superstitional and believe all sorts of BS and woodoo science, which is very frustrating. They act not based on reason and logic, but on "traditional wisdom", which in 90% cases is just pure BS. In China, I simply can't deal with these people, and there are plenty of them in big cities too.

Compassion seems to be a trait the Chinese collectively lack, for some reason. I never understood it. The Chinese care a lot about their family, friends etc, however, when it comes to total strangers, or animals, they are be completely ruthless. I don't know if it is a matter of culture or education, but that's very sad.

Old 04-06-2016, 08:42 AM

1,504 posts, read 843,600 times
For all the climate change advocates who demand cleaner air....even if all of Europe - America and the rest of the world went totally green...a black cloud of industrial dirt would still waft about the planet...YET westerners admire China's economy...and buy their products that have no real quality control going on because the damaged gene pool that floods China....If you have a Cultural Revolution....and you murder 40 million of your smartest people....you are going to have problems later....China is a failure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia