U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 12:37 AM

1,526 posts, read 1,271,044 times

Advertisements

Dear TRS, my 5 year old Daughter saw a naked PRC man below HDB void deck | The Real Singapore

This trend is getting serious and disturbing in Singapore !!!

Old 06-03-2014, 12:55 AM

Especially if the children see nude adults of the opposite sex it can have quite an effect on them, either shock for little girls or for little boys who see nude adult woman get aroused..

You know this is no good for growing up kids

Old 06-03-2014, 03:34 AM

9,781 posts, read 16,231,639 times
Seriously, another thread?

No, as a child nudity never scarred me. I just thought of it as funny.

Old 06-03-2014, 04:01 AM

Honestly the recent frequency of occurrence is very disturbing and upsetting to me as a Singaporean. But I am not going to put it as a foreigner thing cos the mrt case in march was a true blue Singaporean..

What is impt here is this frequency of occurrence need to be put to stop..

As what the writer wrote , It affected her 5 yr old daughter ...

Old 06-03-2014, 04:39 AM

1,099 posts, read 1,667,688 times
Seriously? It's just a human body. It's not like getting a glimpse of it will make a young girl scarred for life. At 5 years old, kids don't even know anything about sexuality, so they are neither shy about their own nudity (unless an adult ingrains it on them at an earlier age) nor do they have feelings when they see nude bodies (yes, even adult bodies). Kids are more resilient than that, unless maybe if they grew up in Singapore?

Old 06-03-2014, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
Seriously? It's just a human body. It's not like getting a glimpse of it will make a young girl scarred for life. At 5 years old, kids don't even know anything about sexuality, so they are neither shy about their own nudity (unless an adult ingrains it on them at an earlier age) nor do they have feelings when they see nude bodies (yes, even adult bodies). Kids are more resilient than that, unless maybe if they grew up in Singapore?
I dont know about how it is in other countries, but if the parents says their daugther is affected by it, i take her word for it and believe it ..

It may not scar for life, but the fear will be there for a while.. In Singapore, parents shun and avoid talking about the birds and bees and sexuality etc.. ok maybe they are less shy and open about talking about it now.. But i think there is still some reservation about these

My parents didnt educate me about sexuality, even in my teenage years, basically information was from books, net and school had a talk about sexuality ... But not in the family..

Old 06-03-2014, 05:01 AM

1,707 posts, read 1,356,891 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

Old 06-03-2014, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
nobody cares ?

Netizens do !!!
Rodney Wee Tell your daughter...this is why we all must not vote for PAP
Like Reply about an hour ago

May Chua Pour hot water. ..

Lihua Wong Just tell your daughter that is only rotten banana.
Like Reply 16 4 hours ago

Kaiyang Zhuo what if its a singaporean uncle heh..wonder how they know is prc
Like Reply 1 2 hours ago Edited

Ng Wee Kiat I think it is good that you bring your daughter around to see the world .
Like Reply 2 hours ago

Zecha Churimi Istana got nice lawn; don't want to sleep there. Sleep on cement floor...later wake up body all pain sia..

Titus Leong Why censor? Show his face and his balls to the world to shame him.

Wei Liang Jun pour boiling water on that rotten d to wake him up.or snip it off with a penknife to wake him up..

Cliff Tham They have no shame so censor is for the good of the audience, not the PRC. Just call the police and let them handle it. Take a picture and post on weibo. His country men has greater flamers than we have.
Like Reply 4 4 hours ago

Zul Ali OHHHH WELL ...UNEDUCATED PRC CHINA AGAIN ...SO SWAYYYYYY THIS BASTARD....MAKE PEOPLE NO LUCK IN 4D....KNNCCB
Like Reply 4 hours ago

Ricky Woon We are xenophobics, we are just defending our cultures
Like Reply 4 hours ago

Dalphine Csp Use the catapult to shoot the bird! WTF...bringing such culture to Singapore!
Like Reply 11 4 hours ago

Adam Ali just throw water and wake him up

Kevyn Yeo Ask ur daughter to step on the private part hard. I think can give the PRC quite a shock

Old 06-03-2014, 05:27 AM

6,773 posts, read 5,116,323 times
When everybody around you are so paranoid about nudity,it's hard not to make a fuss about it.Those are probably some reasonable reactions in a very conservative country like Singapore.

Kinda like how I was so paranoid when the mass murder in Taipei happened a couple of weeks ago.Taiwan has had practically no random street violence and people are all used to it,then one incident took place,people got all terrified and panicked.

Old 06-03-2014, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
When everybody around you are so paranoid about nudity,it's hard not to make a fuss about it.Those are probably some reasonable reactions in a very conservative country like Singapore.

Kinda like how I was so paranoid when the mass murder in Taipei happened a couple of weeks ago.Taiwan has had practically no random street violence and people are all used to it,then one incident took place,people got all terrified and panicked.
Bingo !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or