U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-11-2014, 08:47 AM
 
32,112 posts, read 33,023,250 times
Reputation: 14962

Advertisements

Arab Palestinians Have Begged Youtube to Remove This Video | Israel Video Network

According to the above video, not only do Muslims when in Jerusalem pray with their back to the Jewish Temple Mount where the Al Aqsa Mosque is located but Jerusalem isn't mentioned in the Quran. But the Quran mentions the Jews returning to the Holy Land and the video shows rare footage of the desecration inside Al Aqsa of the Muslims themselves during past riots in the area. So how can Arab Palestinians explain/justify that they should have Jerusalem as the capital of any future Palestinian state rather than any other city in the area?

 
Old 06-11-2014, 08:50 AM
 
3,216 posts, read 1,859,307 times
Reputation: 1215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Arab Palestinians Have Begged Youtube to Remove This Video | Israel Video Network

According to the above video, not only do Muslims when in Jerusalem pray with their back to the Jewish Temple Mount where the Al Aqsa Mosque is located but Jerusalem isn't mentioned in the Quran. But the Quran mentions the Jews returning to the Holy Land and the video shows rare footage of the desecration inside Al Aqsa of the Muslims themselves during past riots in the area. So how can Arab Palestinians explain/justify that they should have Jerusalem as the capital of any future Palestinian state rather than any other city in the area?
The Israelis have it therefore they want it.
 
Old 06-11-2014, 06:36 PM
 
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
1,022 posts, read 3,148,504 times
Reputation: 219
There are 3 holy city in Islam: Mecca, Madinah, and Jerusalem

The reason why the city is considered holy is because the Qurans are based on the old testaments.. Afterall Islam is Abrahamic religion, so they consider the land surrounding Palestine\Israel holy. The dome of the rock is also believed to be where the prophet ascended to heaven.
 
Old 06-12-2014, 02:56 AM
 
21 posts, read 36,504 times
Reputation: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Arab Palestinians Have Begged Youtube to Remove This Video | Israel Video Network

According to the above video, not only do Muslims when in Jerusalem pray with their back to the Jewish Temple Mount where the Al Aqsa Mosque is located but Jerusalem isn't mentioned in the Quran. But the Quran mentions the Jews returning to the Holy Land and the video shows rare footage of the desecration inside Al Aqsa of the Muslims themselves during past riots in the area. So how can Arab Palestinians explain/justify that they should have Jerusalem as the capital of any future Palestinian state rather than any other city in the area?

Lol, Jerusalem is mentioned countless times in the Quran. It was their first direction of prayer, and Biblical prophets in Jerusalem are all in the Quran, including Jesus.


Also don't forget that a significant portion of Palestinians are Christian. Jerusalem is where Jesus was crucified, so Jerusalem is obviously of extreme significance to Palestinians.


Palestinian Christians support Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state as well, as does the entire international community.

Unfortunately many Christians and Muslims are getting ethincally cleansed by Israel through means of home demolitions as well taking away residencies.
 
Old 06-12-2014, 05:32 AM
 
32,112 posts, read 33,023,250 times
Reputation: 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiumph View Post

Unfortunately many Christians and Muslims are getting ethincally cleansed by Israel through means of home demolitions as well taking away residencies.
There isn't ethnical cleansing in Jerusalem as you claim. Home demolitions of Palestinian Arabs are of the Palestinian Arab terrorist families but I haven't heard of any within the city of Jerusalem.
 
Old 06-12-2014, 05:35 AM
 
32,112 posts, read 33,023,250 times
Reputation: 14962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiumph View Post

Also don't forget that a significant portion of Palestinians are Christian. Jerusalem is where Jesus was crucified, so Jerusalem is obviously of extreme significance to Palestinians.

The Christian Palestinians in the area are a minority within the Palestinian Arab group and not a significant portion as you claim. 93% of the Palestinian Arabs are Muslim and only 3% are Christian: IMEU: Links: 2.6 - Are all Palestinians Muslim?
 
Old 06-12-2014, 06:37 AM
 
Location: Melbourne, Australia
9,781 posts, read 16,266,372 times
Reputation: 2833
I think some Jews, Christians and Muslims believe Armageddon will take place there too.
 
Old 06-12-2014, 07:27 PM
 
21 posts, read 36,504 times
Reputation: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
There isn't ethnical cleansing in Jerusalem as you claim. Home demolitions of Palestinian Arabs are of the Palestinian Arab terrorist families but I haven't heard of any within the city of Jerusalem.
You haven't heard of any simply because you don't want to.

Here you go. All innocent Palestinian civilians.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIteetpi4n8


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5gv6AYwo4s


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuxQ8l5c7l4


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA8VtbsHtDA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDW4cWQHYms

Cheers
 
Old 06-13-2014, 05:23 AM
 
32,112 posts, read 33,023,250 times
Reputation: 14962
Let me emphasize again that homes that are demolished are of relatives of Palestinian terrorist group members. Having said that what is the connection between this point and the fact that Jerusalem doesn't seem to be a really holy city to Muslim Arabs?
 
Old 06-13-2014, 06:11 AM
 
Location: Eretz Yisrael
21,376 posts, read 24,137,102 times
Reputation: 8871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiumph View Post
You haven't heard of any simply because you don't want to.

Here you go. All innocent Palestinian civilians.


Also...
Shameless hypocrisy watch: Hamas bulldozes Palestinian homes without permits - Los Angeles Middle Eastern Policy | Examiner.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/19/wo...gaza.html?_r=0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top