U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 10:24 AM

72 posts, read 413,761 times

Advertisements

here's some from when i was in korea sorry for the bad quality, but it was just a disposable camera.

this is a dokkaebi.. korean demon type thing. not "evil" just very mischievous.

some korean pears!!! so huge! so delicious!!!

on top of a mountain in gwangju city (where i stayed)

a restaurant type thing in the grocery store --- goood food there!!!

pretty pots for kimchi & stuff.. this was at the gwangju folk museum!

the view from the gwangju folk museum..

picture of the gwangju folk museum (the pictures from inside didn't turn out very well, otherwise i'd show ya)

fish market in mokpo. i dunno what those fish are, but they were huuuuuuuuuuuuuge & dried!!! lol the lady that ran this shop gave us some dried squid samples.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:48 PM

1,761 posts, read 6,976,777 times
nice photos

Old 07-19-2012, 06:30 PM

15,956 posts, read 36,241,442 times
This would be better labeled 'PHOTOS of SOUTH KOREA'

Old 07-19-2012, 08:43 PM

14 posts, read 39,169 times
Nice pictures, beautiful cities. I've never been to korea, but I like their use of color, and their pretty girls(lol). Thy have a good sense of art. They make really beautiful images with color. They use colors perfectly. The second but one picture of the builiding you post up there looks good even there are so many boards with different characters on it. They still look good. I am a Chinese, I just get disguested with Chinese people's use of color. You just feel them monotonous, dull and boring. They dont know how to match colors good. I dont know why.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:17 PM

61 posts, read 95,771 times
Good job!And you can hang around and take more.

Then we know more about this great city through watching your photos.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:40 PM

9,334 posts, read 19,488,255 times
kamsamida. the more i read and see of korea, the more i want to go! Ive even debated working there teaching English (one of my masters is in education/computing... lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardmanite View Post
Hello all!

I'm starting this thread for two basic reasons. First, I wanted to post some pictures of my current home, South Korea, for anyone who may be curious as to what the country looks like. My collection is quite limited at the moment (mainly two cities, Seoul and Daejeon), but I hope to add more over the next several months. Second, I need some ideas for places to visit while I'm here. I have some vacation time coming up and then when my contract is finished, I'll have both time and money to do some traveling. So please post some of your pictures of Asia to give me some ideas! So far South Korea is the only country I've visited in Asia.

Part One: Seoul
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or