U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 02:56 AM

1,144 posts, read 1,589,534 times

Advertisements

Ah, those Sarong Party Girls (SPGs) strike again! I've heard a lot about them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2015, 09:12 AM

399 posts, read 583,791 times
This is pretty disgusting. These people should be punished. That has no place outside in public.

Old 09-10-2015, 09:36 AM

15,958 posts, read 36,332,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporelady View Post
Singapore news today | ANG MOH & LOCAL GIRL CAUGHT HAVING MIDNIGHT SEX ALONG HDB CORRIDOR

This is disgusting, disappointing and sigh.. Think morals in Singapore have sunken to a new low..

This is not socially acceptable behaviour in Singapore
People having sex doesn't bother me.

People having sex in a hallway, of course that would be an awkward moment, and you turn away.

However, I find it EXTREMELY STRANGE for people to post a photo of it, put that same photo in the newspapers, and then put links on it to forums, and talk about it like they are disgusted by it. If you are disgusted by it, stop looking at it, and stop trying to make a million other people look at it too. That's a weird thing to do. I find that behavior to be more strange and peculiar; than the actual sex itself.

Old 09-10-2015, 09:39 AM

6,805 posts, read 5,178,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmain View Post
This is pretty disgusting. These people should be punished. That has no place outside in public.
Hi Amish.

Old 09-10-2015, 12:03 PM

4,956 posts, read 3,438,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrconfusion87 View Post
Ah, those Sarong Party Girls (SPGs) strike again! I've heard a lot about them!
SPG's don't go out with guys who have no cash for a hotel room. Standard operating procedure.

Old 09-10-2015, 05:32 PM

1,537 posts, read 1,284,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
SPG's don't go out with guys who have no cash for a hotel room. Standard operating procedure.
Epic comment !!

Old 09-10-2015, 08:53 PM

399 posts, read 583,791 times
These people obviously have no respect for themselves and others. As a foreigner you are a guess and should conduct yourself well. You break their rules and you should be punished by their rules. People bringing their degenerate ways should not be tolerated.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:20 PM

653 posts, read 544,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
People having sex doesn't bother me.

People having sex in a hallway, of course that would be an awkward moment, and you turn away.

However, I find it EXTREMELY STRANGE for people to post a photo of it, put that same photo in the newspapers, and then put links on it to forums, and talk about it like they are disgusted by it. If you are disgusted by it, stop looking at it, and stop trying to make a million other people look at it too. That's a weird thing to do. I find that behavior to be more strange and peculiar; than the actual sex itself.
I find it strange too, which is why I doubt the authenticity of the photo; I spent my entire life in HDB flats and some details don't quite add up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or