U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 07:01 AM

10,847 posts, read 11,356,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Of course anyone who is a China supporter is call that. Can't you be a bit more original? You should go back and check my various past posts and see how critical I am of China sometimes. If I were paid by Beijing, I would be long fired by now. But thanks for playing😀😂!
I wish the Chinese government had the audacity to talk like you did
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2016, 10:56 AM

4,731 posts, read 3,654,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
I wish the Chinese government had the audacity to talk like you did
This is why I sometimes admire Putin, not for his views or policies, but for his guts and tough attitude. Chinese leaders, on the other hand, are very often wishy washy, ma ma hu hu, bu nan bu nui about things. They are afraid of this, worry about that, can't do this, whatever! They sound and act like old hens, or castrated eunuchs. If China can be tough talking and tough acting and do what it should do to protect its interests, the US would respect it a lot more and there would be less problem for China.

Old 07-19-2016, 11:41 AM

Quote:
This is why I sometimes admire Putin, not for his views or policies, but for his guts and tough attitude. Chinese leaders, on the other hand, are very often wishy washy, ma ma hu hu, bu nan bu nui about things. They are afraid of this, worry about that, can't do this, whatever! They sound and act like old hens, or castrated eunuchs. If China can be tough talking and tough acting and do what it should do to protect its interests, the US would respect it a lot more and there would be less problem for China.
oh, trust me, I admire Putin. He always stands against whatever he thinks is wrong, and more important, he is very smart and think long term.

Western media loves to paint a dark and evil image of Putin, and nothing about this guy is positive according to them, and most western people are brainwashed as well. I am very glad Russia under Putin can stand strong, and I think China should provide support to Russia during this difficult time. I am not saying Russia is a "friend", but its existence is a bless for China's geopolitics.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:02 AM

I just read the news again...China offers positive terms for talks with Philippines, but Manila refuses to settle for anything but the terms of the arbitration decision. How amazing that Chinese leaders continues to ask for their faces to be slapped. This is why even a third, no fourth rate fail state like the philippines dares to step all over China. Its amazing what happens to China when a bunch of old eunuchs in Beijing run it.

(See, if I were a .50$ internet troll employed by Beijing, I would have been fired for the above statement.)

Old 07-20-2016, 08:13 AM

542 posts, read 495,366 times
That'd be like the US government offering positive terms to the native Americans...

Oh yeah, we see how that turned out.

:doh:

Old 07-20-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat View Post
That'd be like the US government offering positive terms to the native Americans...

Oh yeah, we see how that turned out.

:doh:
Native Americans didn't have a massive nation to back them up with the world's greatest military force at that time as far as I know.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Native Americans didn't have a massive nation to back them up with the world's greatest military force at that time as far as I know.

No not directly they didn't, but in much the same fashion they did as it was the French and British primarily that were coercing them to work on "their" side with direct negotiations while they tried to eliminate the outside threat (the other). Throw the American Colonists in there and it made for a real interesting game of "Who's side are you on?" In the end, it was a power struggle between the big guys, leaving the natives to be controlled by the winner.

The Philippines are just modern day Native Americans in this game of cat & bigger cat in a desperate grab for resources.

No one is right but in the end, it's the Phils that has the most to lose.

Old 07-20-2016, 10:01 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,111,823 times
Quote:
I just read the news again...China offers positive terms for talks with Philippines, but Manila refuses to settle for anything but the terms of the arbitration decision. How amazing that Chinese leaders continues to ask for their faces to be slapped. This is why even a third, no fourth rate fail state like the philippines dares to step all over China. Its amazing what happens to China when a bunch of old eunuchs in Beijing run it.

(See, if I were a .50$ internet troll employed by Beijing, I would have been fired for the above statement.)
what positive offers your govt offered? your govt always talk like this:

china: lets talk
Philippines or other littoral state: ok
china: SCS is ours throughout history. take it or leave it.
Philippines or other littoral state: disagree
china: end of discussion/talks

Old 07-20-2016, 10:17 AM

Sucking hind tit and trying desperately to get some traction.

China ready to help Philippines in war on drugs | Headlines, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

Old 07-20-2016, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by payutenyodagimas View Post
what positive offers your govt offered? your govt always talk like this:

china: lets talk
Philippines or other littoral state: ok
china: SCS is ours throughout history. take it or leave it.
Philippines or other littoral state: disagree
china: end of discussion/talks
What's my government?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or