U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2016, 12:34 AM

6,056 posts, read 10,841,175 times

Advertisements

Honestly, Saigon Vietnam is a dream utopia to me. They might have the indisputable best World Class Wireless Internet Cafe Bar Atmosphere in this entire World. Tropical Paradise city with architecture treasures, and incredibly underrated lifestyle with what the city area offers. Riding a motorcycle, going to the sparkling turquoise beach grounds, visiting a Cafe with another ambiance or vibe, and even thinking of paid Architect Foreign Expatriate Work later on. Well balanced acts always happening.

I believe Saigon might have up at least 30 or more of those vibrant sacred holy Independent Cafes everywhere. Ubiquitous honor. Hanoi on the other side of the nation might have equally popular existence of these ultimate spirituality icons. Let me know to affirm if the situation is accurate compared to Saigon. What is happening with the other Vietnamese cities, towns outside of Hanoi, and Saigon? Where is the original innovative vision coming from? Are They More Comfortably Thriving Than Any Other Mainland Asian Country?

Is the main root because of having the highest density of coffee farms than any other country? Even more than Brazil depending on the interpretation? I want to know every imaginable specific details to the main original logistics value chain analysis, and activity expression modes of establishing this euphoric cafe discovery. Having this very easy simple key ingredient is a solid guarantee quick symbol of emotional elevation universal Global peace sign to reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or