U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 04:45 PM

17,619 posts, read 19,068,425 times

Advertisements

So now Duterte who wanted to severe all ties with the US is angry that we won't sell weapons to him. This man is a loon but thankfully he is exposing the TRUE feelings of Filipinos

Philippines' Duterte rails at U.S. 'monkeys' for halting gun sale
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 06:55 PM

4,905 posts, read 3,401,498 times
Noted with amusement the You Tube scam stories. Some of these men deserve what they get. These guys, many in their 50's and 60's, have the White Knight fetish for young Filipina women. They usually have failed marriages and relationships back home due to personality issues. They target the supposedly naïve province women to indulge in relationships where due to an economic advantage they think they can control and dominate these women in a way they could never do in the US.

A lot of these women are much more sophisticated and calculating than they may appear. I've had people tell me that even in a relationship these women are on the internet trying to hook up with someone who has better financial prospects. Once a connection is made the women is off and running to another boyfriend. The former boyfriend is shocked and dismayed unable to fathom that the scammer has been scammed.

The women who really prop up the Philippine are the thousands of OFW's working mostly in domestic service all over the world sending back millions to their families and relatives. They work for years overseas and are often mistreated by their employers who make them work long hours for very little pay.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:55 PM

8,405 posts, read 8,395,604 times
Nutcase just wants money & guns. We should've let Japan keep the place.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:06 PM

9,657 posts, read 2,676,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
Nutcase just wants money & guns. We should've let Japan keep the place.
wow, stay chill. Duterte is just a phase, and besides, The US needed to move Troops out of the country at some point.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:24 PM

10,433 posts, read 12,445,136 times
Duterte has said that he was sexually abused by a American priest when he was a minor.
Maybe that's where his hatred to the U.S. comes from.

In early September 2015, an infamous incident was reported of a tourist being forced to swallow his own cigarette butt in a local bar in Davao City after the tourist refused to comply with the public anti-smoking ordinance of the city. Duterte was personally contacted by the bar owner and went into the bar and forced the tourist to swallow his cigarette butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXIremcPl34
On April 12, 2016, Duterte told supporters that, as Mayor, he thought he "should have been first" to rape Jacqueline Hamill, an Australian missionary who was gang-raped and killed during the 1989 Davao hostage crisis. He recalled examining her corpse: "When the bodies were brought out, they were wrapped. I looked at her face, son of a bit-ch, she looks like a beautiful American actress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Q9jqVMrdc
Duterte stated at a rally in April 2016 that he shot a fellow student who had teased him about his racial origin, while at San Beda law college: "But the truth is, I'm used to shooting people. When we were about to graduate from San Beda, I shot a person." Duterte said that he shot the student in a corridor, which led to his expulsion from the college. The story was received with laughter and applause by the thousands of supporters at the rally. After the rally, Duterte told a reporter that the student survived the incident, but refused to answer any further questions.

The guy even admitted killing 3 people by himself back in 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_FyB8vhevY

Shows you the intelligence of the average Filipino.
Every person on this forum will not witness the Philippines becoming developed.

Imagine Trump or Hillary saying all these things.

Last edited by Davy-040; 11-03-2016 at 10:11 PM..

Old 11-04-2016, 04:38 AM

6,781 posts, read 5,137,786 times
Democracy fails big time in Asia tbh. It's embarrassing and pathetic. Korea is a ****show too, with the cult scandal and all that.

Old 11-04-2016, 05:23 AM

5,721 posts, read 4,634,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Duterte has said that he was sexually abused by a American priest when he was a minor.
Maybe that's where his hatred to the U.S. comes from.
In early September 2015, an infamous incident was reported of a tourist being forced to swallow his own cigarette butt in a local bar in Davao City after the tourist refused to comply with the public anti-smoking ordinance of the city. Duterte was personally contacted by the bar owner and went into the bar and forced the tourist to swallow his cigarette butt.

On April 12, 2016, Duterte told supporters that, as Mayor, he thought he "should have been first" to rape Jacqueline Hamill, an Australian missionary who was gang-raped and killed during the 1989 Davao hostage crisis. He recalled examining her corpse: "When the bodies were brought out, they were wrapped. I looked at her face, son of a bit-ch, she looks like a beautiful American actress.

Duterte stated at a rally in April 2016 that he shot a fellow student who had teased him about his racial origin, while at San Beda law college: "But the truth is, I'm used to shooting people. When we were about to graduate from San Beda, I shot a person." Duterte said that he shot the student in a corridor, which led to his expulsion from the college. The story was received with laughter and applause by the thousands of supporters at the rally. After the rally, Duterte told a reporter that the student survived the incident, but refused to answer any further questions.

The guy even admitted killing 3 people by himself back in 2015:

Shows you the intelligence of the average Filipino.
Every person on this forum will not witness the Philippines becoming developed.

Imagine Trump or Hillary saying all these things.
I agree he's a total nutcase that is going to hurt their country. The people of the Philippines definitely need to wise up and be a little smarter. I think he got elected due to his whole war on drugs thing since it was a huge problem there.

Old 11-22-2016, 02:08 PM

609 posts, read 467,809 times
Well, I suppose as of Nov 8, 2016, Filipinos are no longer the biggest fools in their choice of President.

Old 11-22-2016, 09:15 PM

4,535 posts, read 3,113,291 times
maybe duerte and trump will get along...

Old 11-23-2016, 05:49 AM

5,823 posts, read 10,167,514 times
"Fools" because they have a law-and -order government that at last fight dealers and other scum seriously ? and doesn't follow orders from Washington ?wiser than YOU I would say. And a few dead dealers in a 100 million country is a drop of water in the ocean in terms of human life anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or