U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 06:25 PM

1,137 posts, read 758,489 times

Advertisements

The Duterte and Marcos Family line are probably a Bloodline of EVIL. Duterte wants to give Marcos a Hero's Burial? Nah! He was an evil dictator.

Duterte proposes the same evil ways of eliminating drug dealers just like King Herod did to killing many innocent babies to kill the baby Jesus.

And I lived in Quezon City PH from July 2014 to June 2015 and hardly noticed a drug dealer problem there. I rather, noticed a lot of poverty, slaving for poor wages, and age discrimination. I even lived closeby to a squatter [poor people] and the people were very prayerful.

Evil people can be very cunning. They can portray themselves as "Saviors and Good" when their intent is to actually do "harm and evil."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2016, 09:53 AM

2,736 posts, read 3,270,480 times
Philippine President Duterte curses Obama over human rights - BBC News

Unbelievable! This duterte idiot is a major lowlife scumbag.

Where did Filipinos (whom I have the highest regard, love and respect for) dig up this amoeba worm from? Surely, not from the mangrove roots of Palawan where delicious tamilok worms come from. At least tamilok are a higher species than duterte.

BTW, seems like trump and duterte are taking and comparing notes from each other's speeches. It's as if one aspiring and one current [so-called] political leader have disregarded respect, civility and decency as part of their diplomatic dialogue. How shameful.

I hope President Obama does not meet with duterte this Tuesday. What good could possibly come from meeting with a lowlife who's referred to the POTUS as the son of a wh-ore?

Maybe duterte will reconsider his words if/when China decides to annex Manila's Makati District.

Old 09-05-2016, 10:29 AM

1,574 posts, read 1,794,061 times
I won't say that filipinos are fools because I don't know the political panorama of Philippines. Maybe Duterte was the "less bad" amongst many bad candidates. But, yes, Duterte is a complete idiot for insulting a president of other country (and even more USA) and jeopardising the relations. I can only imagine if Donald Trump was in the place of Obama.

Old 09-05-2016, 11:27 AM

4,869 posts, read 3,385,719 times
The Philippines are a small third world country of 7,000 islands and at least 170 languages. What Duterte does or says is of little consequence to most Filipinos or the rest of the world. Life goes on no matter who is the current dictator.

Old 09-05-2016, 11:35 AM

9,622 posts, read 2,657,677 times
There president Is a brave man to stand up to O. He deserves a medal

Old 09-05-2016, 05:08 PM

6,584 posts, read 3,640,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
There president Is a brave man to stand up to O. He deserves a medal
I would say he is brave to walk into the local Islamic State to negotiate with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front after Abu Sayaff bombed a market in his hometown and killed many.

Old 09-05-2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
I would say he is brave to walk into the local Islamic State to negotiate with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front after Abu Sayaff bombed a market in his hometown and killed many.
Obama calls off meeting with Philippine leader amid '*****' jibe - BBC News

I call him an idiot and a fool for his bombastic statements against the POTUS.

But of course, given President Obama's numbered days in The White House, duterte's words amount to an insignificant little. He can spew all the venom he wishes. All President Obama has to do is to carry on with his Presidential duties and ignore idiots and fools.

It falls upon the next POTUS to deal with idiots and fools like duterte.

Old 09-05-2016, 07:27 PM

9,622 posts, read 2,657,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Obama calls off meeting with Philippine leader amid '*****' jibe - BBC News

I call him an idiot and a fool for his bombastic statements against the POTUS.

But of course, given President Obama's numbered days in The White House, duterte's words amount to an insignificant little. He can spew all the venom he wishes. All President Obama has to do is to carry on with his Presidential duties and ignore idiots and fools.

It falls upon the next POTUS to deal with idiots and fools like duterte.
NO! He has brought security and protection to his country, kids can go outside to play without worrying about getting shot. He and Trump will be good friends

Old 09-05-2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
NO! He has brought security and protection to his country, kids can go outside to play without worrying about getting shot. He and Trump will be good friends
Your comments have nothing to do with duterte's crass behaviour during his first appearance on the world stage.

Instead of sounding statesmanlike, or like the leader of an Honorable Nation, his debut speech on the World Stage makes him sound like a menstruating middle-school girl who's lost control over her words and emotions.

This is a man whose emotions will dictate his choice of words . . . very much like donald trump. Leaders must be driven by logic, not unbridled emotions.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:51 PM

10,186 posts, read 7,792,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTE1969 View Post
So in short, the Philippines is going to undergo another stupid "French Revolution," with many innocent people being killed in a "Salem Witchhunt" in the name of eliminating a drug dealer.
What is it with southeast Asians and their irrational aversion towards drug users? I mean, yes, drugs are bad. Nobody should take them. But they are really being incoherent here, and they're being as bad as drug abusers themselves.

And on the other hand, in the Middle East, they target and hunt gays. Basically, western Asia wants the blood of gays and eastern Asia has a fetish for the blood of those who snort cocaine. It's just downright pathetic. These people are so bored of their lives. Picking on a certain issue, making it their hobby and killing anyone that they suspect of practicing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or