U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2019, 03:51 AM

3,666 posts, read 3,526,275 times

Advertisements

A big part of India problems is also people hating each other.

Religious tensions, caste tensions, Bhakts of Modi hating Non-Bhakts, vegetarians hating non vegetarians, South indians hating north indians, Non Bihari hating Bihari, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi beating Outsiders- the list is endless !!!

Prime Time television entertainment is shouting anchors who dont let anyone speak, only disrupt.

This chaos shows that country is going in which direction !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2019, 06:37 AM

521 posts, read 724,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post

Religious tensions, caste tensions, Bhakts of Modi hating Non-Bhakts, vegetarians hating non vegetarians, South indians hating north indians, Non Bihari hating Bihari, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi beating Outsiders- the list is endless !!!

Prime Time television entertainment is shouting anchors who dont let anyone speak, only disrupt.

Absolutely spot on! 100 percent. And this just reinforces my belief that democracy is at best a failed system and at worst a complete sham. I like how you specificaly mention the shouting anchors. It is bizzare and hilarious at the same time.

Having said that, don't you think this is the case with every nation and demography everywhere on earth, and the reason China follows the rule that it does? In America Fox News and CNN are at each others throat all the time, only they are more presentable. And I have heard in many places(online) that the US is headed for a civil war- which looks likely looking at the state of the system. Canada I observed similar things. Multiculturalism cannot succeed! It is bound to fail. Heck, two random humans cannot get along for a given time how can races or religions or ethnicities?

Old 02-14-2019, 07:30 AM

3,666 posts, read 3,526,275 times
More then Democracy failure, it is a culture issue. If you are familiar with Hindi language, there is a "Chalta Hai" attitude. It means open flouting of Rules, lack of Discipline.

In western nations, even a small child riding a small bicycle will automatically wear some headguard, Helmet or something like that. In India you see people hanging Helmet on their motorcycle/scooter but not wearing it. They will wear it only if some Police is checking.

Lack of Discipline is what responsible for bringing a nation down !!! Complete disregard to instructions.

Now if we read the history of Indian subcontinent and countless battles against Foreign invaders starting from Alexander to East India Company- think about lack of discipline, chalta hai attitude also must have been a reason for number of defeats.

Even Indians living in USA follow Indian Standard Time if called for an Indian function which means coming Late !!!

India cant match China unless they improve in this aspect- not about country alone but also the diaspora.

Old 02-14-2019, 08:38 AM

3,625 posts, read 1,564,546 times
Quote:

LOL very true. Yet when Anushka Sharma is shown on screen after the Kohli 100 everything is forgotten

I feel every country is divided in social media, yet peoeple to people they still dont hate each other. It is very difficult to be hostile or show animosity in person, at least for me, than in social media.

My view is people shouldnt listen too much to politicians and work on bettering themselves .

Old 02-14-2019, 10:35 AM

864 posts, read 323,851 times
Quote:

You stole the word right out of my mouth. I have quite a few Indian friends here in Seattle. What always strikes me as odd is when I'm out on the town with them and we run into other people from India. Wouldn't you think they would greet each other and give a quick nod, being fellow countrymen?

I travel abroad often and when I'm overseas and I see an American, I'll usually say, "hey what's up." I asked my friend why don't Indians do this and he said, "I'm not sure but we don't."

He then said that India has a HUGE problem with a crab pot mentality and that they are suspicious of others from their country.

Sad if that's the case....

Old 02-15-2019, 07:47 AM

3,625 posts, read 1,564,546 times
And while we are talking, there is attack on Indian soldiers and 40 of them were killed . Public as usual is blaming Pakistan and the opposition is blaming the government/Modi :S

Old 02-15-2019, 04:01 PM

4,521 posts, read 3,107,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
And while we are talking, there is attack on Indian soldiers and 40 of them were killed . Public as usual is blaming Pakistan and the opposition is blaming the government/Modi :S

nuke them

radiation cloud be damned

a good jihadi is a dead jihadi

Old 02-15-2019, 08:39 PM

2,299 posts, read 3,400,605 times
It's amazing how silent Pakistan is with what is happening to religious kin in Xinjiang!! Yet their pathological obsession with India, where Muslims enjoy more freedom and wealth than Pakistan, continues to go uninhibited. Time to order some hits on some Pakistani intelligence, army, and jihadist ****s. Rein in your crazies and generals, Pakistan!! Or don't complain when someone else does.

Why doesn't Pakistan believe that Muslim lives matter? Stand up for your oppressed kin in Xinjiang, Pakistan!

Last edited by TylerJAX; 02-15-2019 at 08:49 PM..

Old 02-15-2019, 09:47 PM

347 posts, read 281,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
nuke them

radiation cloud be damned

a good jihadi is a dead jihadi
You like all Indians are forgetting your enemy is within. The guy that did the blast was from Pulwama , South Kashmir. He got radicalized after getting beat up by Indian soldiers in Kashmir.

Old 02-16-2019, 12:45 AM

4,521 posts, read 3,107,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel12 View Post
You like all Indians are forgetting your enemy is within. The guy that did the blast was from Pulwama , South Kashmir. He got radicalized after getting beat up by Indian soldiers in Kashmir.

If they want to live like a bedioun, they can move to saudi arabia.

Nuke them anyway.

You heard tyler. Why don't you guys go wage jihad on on godless communist china who are putting fellow jihadi uighers in concentration camps?! freaking hypocrites.

Pakistan just breeds terrorism. Sheltered osama. Made taliban. Cut off heads as a national pastime. Been going downhill since 712 CE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or