U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-18-2019, 10:40 AM
 
Location: Islamabad , Pakistan/ Albany , NewYork
347 posts, read 281,180 times
Reputation: 161

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Yet Saudi, Afghanis and Palestine award him with their highest civilian honor. They could have given it any "democratic" Pakistani PM though.
Imran Khan is a an Oxford graduate , International Celebrity and has built cancer hospitals that treat patients for free. He doesn't need any validation from anybody . Modi on the other hand was a member of RSS which is a hindu extremist organization (the same organization that killed gandhi) and has his hands in blood because of his involvement in gujrat riots.

Atleast Under Imran Khan Pakistan is looking on the up , under Modi India has turned into an extremist mob lynching nation. You will see the fruits of this hatred sown by Modi 15-20 years down the lane when India will be unrecognisable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-18-2019, 10:46 AM
 
Location: Islamabad , Pakistan/ Albany , NewYork
347 posts, read 281,180 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
So? So what? What are you going to do about it? Are you going to declare a fatwa on modi, wage jihad, and become a suicide bomber?


Are you going to write to DJT to ban modi? He'll call ICE and the CIA on you and waterboard you in Gitmo.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibDRcBV4x3c



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TKkcV-A94g


The EU only cares about money.








they are extremely relevant to this case (not to mention that you just bashed pagans in your last post). It establishes character of the suspect. The foreign founder of your foreign dark age ideology consummated with a ten year old girl while still married to another woman. This founder is the model for the perfect man in your foreign ideology which millions of jihadis follow in occupied converted areas of the world. This states that you support child molesters. mens rea to actus reus. They are basically killing child molestors in kashmir.



Lets not also forget pederasty that occurred between mahmud of ghanzi and his boylover ayaz


disgusting...



Should not you be waging jihad against the godless communist chinese? They put your so-called muslim uigher brothers concentration camps to make smartphones. Hypocrites.....




And now your bombing the converted brainwashed persian serviles



https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...103658280.html


barbarians will always be barbarians


I need a safe space from the constant jihad
Solve your Problems and stop seeking validation from the west. Modi is a bonafide monkey very much like your countrymen. Nobody would want to waste a bullet on that guy. Control that 45 year high unemployment , poverty and farmers committing suicide each day. a six times smaller Pakistan is brow beating India day and night and there is nothing that the indians can do. Maybe they will make a bollywood movie about it though and feel better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 10:52 AM
 
Location: Islamabad , Pakistan/ Albany , NewYork
347 posts, read 281,180 times
Reputation: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi85 View Post
Rajeev Gandhi?
And what exactly is the Kashmir problem? I hear India annexed Kashmir, just as it annexed Sikkhim and Goa. The people of Kashmir from the looks of it don't even want to be a part of India(or Paki for that matter). They hate the Indian army there. I just feel sad for these soldiers. They're just stooges. One moron on a news channel here even conspired that the BJP is behind this to get sympathy vote. And then people wonder what is the problem!!!! It isn't the difference or social media. Its that Indians are way way too emotional. And I say this as an Indian. People are dumb, just all round dumb. Its the sad truth!
When I watch your Media it gives me a headache. people are shouting at each other at the top of their lungs and labelling all Kashmiri's as traitors . It's pretty evident they don't want to be part of India . I mean there is curfew 24/7 , Internet is shutdown , people are blinded by pallets and shot at. Indian media is forgetting majority of the militants that take up arms in Kashmir today are locals whose father , mother or brother has been shot by the army . Instead of solving their grievances the finger pointing at Pakistan starts immediately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 11:26 AM
 
Location: Earth
4,513 posts, read 3,095,891 times
Reputation: 3356
Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel12 View Post
Solve your Problems and stop seeking validation from the west. Modi is a bonafide monkey very much like your countrymen. Nobody would want to waste a bullet on that guy. Control that 45 year high unemployment , poverty and farmers committing suicide each day. a six times smaller Pakistan is brow beating India day and night and there is nothing that the indians can do. Maybe they will make a bollywood movie about it though and feel better.

I'm not seeking any validation in the west. You're the one that mentioned it in your post and ran to it. You are the one showing your low self esteem by bashing pagans and the nonbelievers. Why don't you do become a jihadi suicide bomber and fight for kashmiri freedom if you're so passionate about it. Why don't you go fix pakistan which is a hub of jihadi terror? Maybe make a lollywood movie and feel better about it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel12 View Post
When I watch your Media it gives me a headache.

Newsflash...You can turn the TV off...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 11:29 AM
 
3,605 posts, read 1,557,204 times
Reputation: 2524
Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel12 View Post
Imran Khan is a an Oxford graduate , International Celebrity and has built cancer hospitals that treat patients for free. He doesn't need any validation from anybody . Modi on the other hand was a member of RSS which is a hindu extremist organization (the same organization that killed gandhi) and has his hands in blood because of his involvement in gujrat riots.

Atleast Under Imran Khan Pakistan is looking on the up , under Modi India has turned into an extremist mob lynching nation. You will see the fruits of this hatred sown by Modi 15-20 years down the lane when India will be unrecognisable.
I used to wonder developed countries like US, CAN or AUS didnt have a female President but countries like India, Pak and Ban, IND had female PM's. The reason is unless you are born in royal families or well connected, it is higly unlikely.

Modi sold tea for his living and is where he is today. He had none of the affluence or connections that Imran Khan or Bhutto had. I still dont trust Modi, but he s not a loser either as others think.

And you are only prejudiced about Muslims getting attacked, RSS extremism etc. You have to understand one difference- Pakistan is a Muslim majority and founded as an Islamic nation, but India is Hindu majority and not founded as a Hindu nation.

YOu cant destroy a country in 15-20 years which have been fighting among themselves for 5000 years
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 11:37 AM
 
3,605 posts, read 1,557,204 times
Reputation: 2524
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi85 View Post
Rajeev Gandhi?
And what exactly is the Kashmir problem? I hear India annexed Kashmir, just as it annexed Sikkhim and Goa. The people of Kashmir from the looks of it don't even want to be a part of India(or Paki for that matter). They hate the Indian army there. I just feel sad for these soldiers. They're just stooges. One moron on a news channel here even conspired that the BJP is behind this to get sympathy vote. And then people wonder what is the problem!!!! It isn't the difference or social media. Its that Indians are way way too emotional. And I say this as an Indian. People are dumb, just all round dumb. Its the sad truth!
I cant trust the politicians completely ,because they are on one side always. No politician went to jail or served time in a democratic country. Only dictators got rid of dissenters - like Putin, Saddam, Khashogi etc.

There are lots of conspiracies about 9/11, Mumbai 2008 attacks etc. Same way for Rajiv gandhi also. You may not know for sure who did it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 01:06 PM
 
Location: Earth
4,513 posts, read 3,095,891 times
Reputation: 3356
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi85 View Post
Democracy is a sham. A joke. You must be one of those petulant people who refuses to believe the power of a sensible well thought out authoratarian regime. A moral person

when the authoratarian regime comes to put you in the concentration camp, don't complain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 05:39 PM
 
Location: In the heights
22,135 posts, read 23,648,900 times
Reputation: 11616
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi85 View Post
Democracy is a sham. A joke. You must be one of those petulant people who refuses to believe the power of a sensible well thought out authoratarian regime. A moral person
The problem with authoritarian power structures has been that if the current or successive leaders no longer remain sensible. A functioning democracy in and of itself can buffer poor election decisions and recover from missteps when they elect a bad leader. An authoritarian regime, including shambolic democracies that are only democracies in name, can suddenly inherit a bad leader at the helm during a single succession and quickly bring things to pretty amazing ****tiness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 06:53 PM
 
2,776 posts, read 1,013,615 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
I used to wonder developed countries like US, CAN or AUS didnt have a female President but countries like India, Pak and Ban, IND had female PM's. The reason is unless you are born in royal families or well connected, it is higly unlikely.

Modi sold tea for his living and is where he is today. He had none of the affluence or connections that Imran Khan or Bhutto had. I still dont trust Modi, but he s not a loser either as others think.

And you are only prejudiced about Muslims getting attacked, RSS extremism etc. You have to understand one difference- Pakistan is a Muslim majority and founded as an Islamic nation, but India is Hindu majority and not founded as a Hindu nation.

YOu cant destroy a country in 15-20 years which have been fighting among themselves for 5000 years
Both Canada and Australia have had female PM's. Don't forget about NZ who currently have one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2019, 07:14 PM
 
Location: Earth
4,513 posts, read 3,095,891 times
Reputation: 3356
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
The problem with authoritarian power structures has been that if the current or successive leaders no longer remain sensible. A functioning democracy in and of itself can buffer poor election decisions and recover from missteps when they elect a bad leader. An authoritarian regime, including shambolic democracies that are only democracies in name, can suddenly inherit a bad leader at the helm during a single succession and quickly bring things to pretty amazing ****tiness.

Like Zimbabwe...I wonder what's going to happen when XI and putin get old. Is there a succession plan. Roman empire had this problem.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Both Canada and Australia have had female PM's. Don't forget about NZ who currently have one.

team tulsi 2020!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top