Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 12:06 PM

358 posts, read 412,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
I'm not seeking any validation in the west. You're the one that mentioned it in your post and ran to it. You are the one showing your low self esteem by bashing pagans and the nonbelievers. Why don't you do become a jihadi suicide bomber and fight for kashmiri freedom if you're so passionate about it. Why don't you go fix pakistan which is a hub of jihadi terror? Maybe make a lollywood movie and feel better about it.

Newsflash...You can turn the TV off...
If you study the history of India historically they have been looted plundered at will by everybody because of their slave mentality. How are you any different?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2019, 10:00 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,473,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel12 View Post
He is one of the few leaders we have had who genuinely feels for the people . 2100 prisoners were freed by Saudi when he brought up it up with MBS.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...090931877.html

That's awesome. Imran sucked up to his bedoiun overlord that kills and imprisons his fellow ideological followers. How civilized. I wonder how Muslim brotherhood member khashoggi feels about that. Oh wait. He can't feel anything. He's dead! MBS chopped him into pieces. Freaking savage.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...180030281.html

MBS pays the bills while pakistan provides the soldiers. Bunch of mamluks and janissaries. Probably use them for pederasty too like malik ayaz

Why Saudi Arabia Is Investing $20 Billion in Pakistan | Time

Quote:
If you study the history of India historically they have been looted plundered at will by everybody because of their slave mentality.

Well, you are basically proof that. the bedoiuns and the their ideological followers came, invaded, conquered, and raped your Indian ancestors. They enslaved them, either put their throats to the sword, made them dhimmi status like the jews in wearing yellow stars in nazi germany, collected jiyza on them until they finally submitted just like the persians before them. Not that I can blame them for their predicament. What else can one do against overwhelming forces? You either fight or die.

But now you are a servile to the bedoiun because the looting and plundering with that slave mentality you speak of. You bow your head toward the bedoiun's country 5 times a day during namaz like pazlov's dog conducting operant conditioning. Religion is a form of control. Jefferson called it a form of social order for the masses.

may be you should try some yoga...unless the your mullah says its haram.

By the way, how's your support for the uighers going against the godless communist chinese putting them in concentration camps? All we hear from you is your obsession with kashmiri ideological bedoiun followers. Its your duty to behead the unbelieving People's liberation army soldier. Treat ever unbeleiver equally. What about the moros in the phillipines? Or the gazans? What about your ISIL brothers? THe kurds feminists have them cornered in syria. You must do something for them too.

https://quran.com/8/12-13
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

https://quran.com/47/4

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

Good luck, servile of the bedoiun! make MBS proud!

God is great...if he exists.

Old 02-19-2019, 10:15 PM

358 posts, read 412,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
That's awesome. Imran sucked up to his bedoiun overlord that kills and imprisons his fellow ideological followers. How civilized. I wonder how Muslim brotherhood member khashoggi feels about that. Oh wait. He can't feel anything. He's dead! MBS chopped him into pieces. Freaking savage.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...180030281.html

MBS pays the bills while pakistan provides the soldiers. Bunch of mamluks and janissaries. Probably use them for pederasty too like malik ayaz

Why Saudi Arabia Is Investing $20 Billion in Pakistan | Time

Well, you are basically proof that. the bedoiuns and the their ideological followers came, invaded, conquered, and raped your Indian ancestors. They enslaved them, either put their throats to the sword, made them dhimmi status like the jews in wearing yellow stars in nazi germany, collected jiyza on them until they finally submitted just like the persians before them. Not that I can blame them for their predicament. What else can one do against overwhelming forces? You either fight or die.

But now you are a servile to the bedoiun because the looting and plundering with that slave mentality you speak of. You bow your head toward the bedoiun's country 5 times a day during namaz like pazlov's dog conducting operant conditioning. Religion is a form of control. Jefferson called it a form of social order for the masses.

may be you should try some yoga...unless the your mullah says its haram.

By the way, how's your support for the uighers going against the godless communist chinese putting them in concentration camps? All we hear from you is your obsession with kashmiri ideological bedoiun followers. Its your duty to behead the unbelieving People's liberation army soldier. Treat ever unbeleiver equally. What about the moros in the phillipines? Or the gazans? What about your ISIL brothers? THe kurds feminists have them cornered in syria. You must do something for them too.

https://quran.com/8/12-13
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

https://quran.com/47/4

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

Good luck, servile of the bedoiun! make MBS proud!

God is great...if he exists.
Well my ethnicity is Pashtun and my forefathers are from Khyber pukhtoonkwah whose people have fought and resisted every invader in history. Unlike your forfathers who were renowned for polishing the shoes of british and have been ruled by mughals for centuries.

But whats funny is seeing you stereotyping me based on where I am from. Makes you look like an Idiot and a moron when you know know zilch about my ideology and religious tendencies.

Old 02-19-2019, 10:48 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,473,423 times
Quote:
Well my ethnicity is Pashtun and my forefathers are from Khyber pukhtoonkwah whose people have fought and resisted every invader in history. Unlike your forfathers who were renowned for polishing the shoes of the british and have been ruled by mughals for centuries.

But whats funny is seeing you stereotyping me based on where I am from. Makes you look like an Idiot and a moron when you know know zilch about my ideology and religious tendencies.

well, obviously they failed, they didn't do a good job, and my point still stands because now you are a servile of the bedoiun. Also, the kyber pass and parts of afghanistan like ghandara are part the indian subcontinent. So that means your forefathers were renowned for polishing the shoes of british and have been ruled by mughals for centuries first.

But what is humorous is observing you stereotyping people on this board, insulting them with names, and talking about "kashmir" oppression. It makes you look like a clod, potential jihadi recruit, and a dunce when you know nothing about each individual's ideology, background, and religious observances.

By the way, have you ever heard of Rwanda? Well, tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye, raheel? Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? Probably not because you're a hypocrite. You don't care about muslim brotherhood or other muslims fighting against the forces of enlightenment or godless chinese communism or the russians in the Caucasuses either. Go back to syria!

Last edited by Dangerous-Boy; 02-19-2019 at 11:03 PM..

Old 02-20-2019, 05:06 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,687,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi85 View Post
Absolutely spot on! 100 percent. And this just reinforces my belief that democracy is at best a failed system and at worst a complete sham. I like how you specificaly mention the shouting anchors. It is bizzare and hilarious at the same time.

Having said that, don't you think this is the case with every nation and demography everywhere on earth, and the reason China follows the rule that it does? In America Fox News and CNN are at each others throat all the time, only they are more presentable. And I have heard in many places(online) that the US is headed for a civil war- which looks likely looking at the state of the system. Canada I observed similar things. Multiculturalism cannot succeed! It is bound to fail. Heck, two random humans cannot get along for a given time how can races or religions or ethnicities?

Various experiments in African countries with mix of Communism as well as Dictatorship have been a massive failure. Goal of young people have been to claim asylum in the country of their colonial masters from which they got Freedom decades ago.

Reason- Corrupt society will produce corrupt Dictator, corrupt communist leadership and so on.

Democracy with checks and balances combined with focus on economic growth is the only path of success.
Dictatorship, authoritatiran regime, any regime based on communal/racial hatred will only ruin the third world country which has to actually catch with the west.

Old 02-20-2019, 07:23 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,033,453 times
Quote:
Well my ethnicity is Pashtun and my forefathers are from Khyber pukhtoonkwah whose people have fought and resisted every invader in history. Unlike your forfathers who were renowned for polishing the shoes of british and have been ruled by mughals for centuries.

Mughals could rule for centuries but couldn't destroy the country, because it's founded on sound values. Every spiritual person irrespective of their religion shares the same values in India. That is my opinion at least.

India and Pakistan were divided on religious lines. Guess who they got as leaders? Nehru and Jinnah who were affluent, rich and spoiled kids . Its a reward they got for being rich and polishing the british shoes well.

Old 02-20-2019, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Mughals could rule for centuries but couldn't destroy the country, because it's founded on sound values. Every spiritual person irrespective of their religion shares the same values in India. That is my opinion at least.

India and Pakistan were divided on religious lines. Guess who they got as leaders? Nehru and Jinnah who were affluent, rich and spoiled kids . Its a reward they got for being rich and polishing the british shoes well.

Imran Khan (from his mother side) was born in Punjabi Pathan aristocratic family hailing fromf Jalandhar, India. Two of his Uncles have played Test Cricket for India National Cricket Team
By the way, just because somebody is born in poverty is not any certificate of being good. We can't dismiss anybody because he was born rich. A person is judged by his actions. Many scoundrels and criminals were born poor or rich.

Old 02-20-2019, 03:44 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,465,497 times
Raheel, you and your countrymen should focus on true oppression of Muslims. The Uyghurs would be a good start. Until you start doing so, you are nothing more than a bunch of crazy hypocrits that deserve to be ignored (and bomb/killed/arrested if you get too crazy). You are not only abandoning 15 million of your coreligionists, but you are also abetting their persecutors! Pakistan dishonors the Prophet greatly. Allah frowns upon you!!! Pray for his forgiveness and for the deliverance of Uyghurs from the hands of communists.

Last edited by TylerJAX; 02-20-2019 at 04:00 PM..

Old 02-20-2019, 05:32 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,033,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
Raheel, you and your countrymen should focus on true oppression of Muslims. The Uyghurs would be a good start. Until you start doing so, you are nothing more than a bunch of crazy hypocrits that deserve to be ignored (and bomb/killed/arrested if you get too crazy). You are not only abandoning 15 million of your coreligionists, but you are also abetting their persecutors! Pakistan dishonors the Prophet greatly. Allah frowns upon you!!! Pray for his forgiveness and for the deliverance of Uyghurs from the hands of communists.
There are so many Indo-Pak, Bangla people - Muslims and non Muslims alike - are treated like toilet paper in the middle east. Yet no one stands up for them.

Old 02-20-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
There are so many Indo-Pak, Bangla people - Muslims and non Muslims alike - are treated like toilet paper in the middle east. Yet no one stands up for them.
Poor people, weak people will always get this treatment whether it is India, middle eadt, Europe or America. Who is standing up for Mexicans in trump rally? Who is standing up for those Andhra students caught up in that fake university incident ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia