U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-31-2017, 07:32 AM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,424 posts, read 12,416,860 times
Reputation: 4857

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
pancakes are disgusting
Then you haven't had a proper pancake yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-31-2017, 11:05 AM
 
Location: Tulsa
1,804 posts, read 806,686 times
Reputation: 1839
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
I mostly miss the wide varieties of breakfast in China.

In Canada, I actually had milk and cereal for 8 years. In France for the past 7 months, I almost have croissant or pain au chocholat every single day. Yes, I know there are more choices, eggs, sausage, etc, (pancakes are disgusting) but none of those interest me. I am general flexible with food and don't have to eat Chinese every day, but I am sick of western breakfast.
Try breakfast taco.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2017, 11:49 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
5,599 posts, read 2,904,198 times
Reputation: 6336
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
I mostly miss the wide varieties of breakfast in China.

In Canada, I actually had milk and cereal for 8 years. In France for the past 7 months, I almost have croissant or pain au chocholat every single day. Yes, I know there are more choices, eggs, sausage, etc, (pancakes are disgusting) but none of those interest me. I am general flexible with food and don't have to eat Chinese every day, but I am sick of western breakfast.
Hey, at least with all that milk drinking, your bones are strong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2017, 11:58 AM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,424 posts, read 12,416,860 times
Reputation: 4857
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Hey, at least with all that milk drinking, your bones are strong.
That's a hoax.
If you drink a lot of milk its actually bad for your bones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2017, 12:07 AM
 
25,059 posts, read 23,169,326 times
Reputation: 11619
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
I mostly miss the wide varieties of breakfast in China.

In Canada, I actually had milk and cereal for 8 years. In France for the past 7 months, I almost have croissant or pain au chocholat every single day. Yes, I know there are more choices, eggs, sausage, etc, (pancakes are disgusting) but none of those interest me. I am general flexible with food and don't have to eat Chinese every day, but I am sick of western breakfast.
Lol, have some creativity I eat cold cereal, fish, rice, eggs, sausage, bacon, veggies, and fruit for breakfast (no, not all in one sitting), or just lunch or dinner food for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
That's a hoax.
If you drink a lot of milk its actually bad for your bones.
Among other things. Most of the world doesn't care much for milk, either, and humans don't need it past a few years old

Last edited by theunbrainwashed; 04-01-2017 at 12:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2017, 02:20 AM
 
Location: Taipei
6,774 posts, read 5,121,205 times
Reputation: 4565
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
I mostly miss the wide varieties of breakfast in China.

In Canada, I actually had milk and cereal for 8 years. In France for the past 7 months, I almost have croissant or pain au chocholat every single day. Yes, I know there are more choices, eggs, sausage, etc, (pancakes are disgusting) but none of those interest me. I am general flexible with food and don't have to eat Chinese every day, but I am sick of western breakfast.
Or you can just not have breakfast, just have lunch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2017, 09:14 AM
 
10,847 posts, read 11,260,811 times
Reputation: 7586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Or you can just not have breakfast, just have lunch.
I always have breakfast in my life. Never skip it. I think it is a good habit. I don't have to like it but have to have breakfast between 7 and 9 every single more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2017, 10:01 AM
 
Location: Taipei
6,774 posts, read 5,121,205 times
Reputation: 4565
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
I always have breakfast in my life. Never skip it. I think it is a good habit. I don't have to like it but have to have breakfast between 7 and 9 every single more.
Well it is a good habit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
That's a hoax.
If you drink a lot of milk its actually bad for your bones.


Really? Doesn't milk make people tall and healthy? Isn't it why Dutch people are so tall? Because of all the dairy product and milk?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2017, 10:27 AM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,424 posts, read 12,416,860 times
Reputation: 4857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Really? Doesn't milk make people tall and healthy? Isn't it why Dutch people are so tall? Because of all the dairy product and milk?
Its because of the cheese, veggies, potatoes and meat, i don't think its because of the milk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2017, 11:16 AM
 
Location: Taipei
6,774 posts, read 5,121,205 times
Reputation: 4565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Its because of the cheese, veggies, potatoes and meat, i don't think its because of the milk.
Cheese is made of milk. Unless the cheese in the Netherlands is all soy cheese, which I'm not even sure if existed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top