Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2019, 09:39 PM

1,002 posts, read 906,387 times

Advertisements

Some Indonesian visiting Manila say Manila is only great in place business areas but exiting the area is very dirty and slum "parah banget " compared to Jakarta, it's is right you only show the business area and does not show the whole of Manila because it is real Manila

btw Community life are here Jakarta ..we are never seen people or foreigners giving assistance to community in Jakarta or even never poor people in Jakarta taking rubbish food then cook it again , but Manila/PH often happens like that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2019, 09:51 PM

1,117 posts, read 841,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
Some Indonesian visiting Manila say Manila is only great in place business areas but exiting the area is very dirty and slum "parah banget " compared to Jakarta, it's is right you only show the business area and does not show the whole of Manila because it is real Manila

btw Community life are here Jakarta ..we are never seen people or foreigners giving assistance to community in Jakarta or even never poor people in Jakarta taking rubbish food then cook it again , but Manila/PH often happens like that

But you can say "this is not the CBD" when it was clearly SCBD

Old 05-20-2019, 07:02 AM

732 posts, read 779,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
Hmmmm ... If that's how you describe "Capital", Indonesia currently has at least 5 "Capitals" outside Jakarta. LOL

Yeah you guys love exaggerating almost anything. Having Presidential Palace = capital.
And it always cringes me when a tropical country call its hot/dry season "Summer" as if it experiences winter.

In Indonesia, besides the highest peak like Puncak Jaya that's always frozen the entire year, we do experience frost in some areas, since the temp can drop below zero degree celsius in few coldest months, esp in the early morning. But come on lah ....
So what if we call hot/dry season summer? Cringe if you want we don't care. Com'n it doesn't need to have winter to be called summer capital, it just need to have colder temperature than the rest of the country. How do you want to call it, hot season capital? Create your own set of vocabulary if you want. So what if you have place frozen when little to no one is living there? Baguio is bustling metro area, do you have city similar to that with cool temperature and at the same time bustling with so much people?

So what if you have 5 capitals? I just said we already have secondary capitals so no need for it but we need alternative MAIN capital. Your reading comprehension issue cringes me a lot more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post

Visit first and tour the whole Metro Manila instead of relying your world from heresays and such!

Last edited by neMarL; 05-20-2019 at 07:10 AM..

Old 05-20-2019, 08:42 AM

56 posts, read 27,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post
do you have city similar to that with cool temperature and at the same time bustling with so much people?
Java
Batu, Malang

Puncak, Bogor

Lembang, Bandung

Dieng, Wonosobo

Papua
Tembagapura

Do you want more nemarl?

Last edited by Pagpag_Masarap; 05-20-2019 at 09:05 AM..

Old 05-20-2019, 09:28 AM

your metro coldest place have good infrastructure nemarl?
This cold city aka bandung will connected with HSR

Old 05-20-2019, 05:45 PM

732 posts, read 779,791 times
So that is your coldest metro? Is it even cold the whole metro or just part of it? You are making me laugh. Makes me cringe a lot more. Your coldest place isn't even a metro? Sorry dude there are lots of cold places too in the Philippines but should I include them here? No, as they aren't metro area.

Sorry to burst the bubble, you are just showing off your places, which is irrelevant and does not really justify Indonesia being better. Try harder.

Baguio has decent infrastructure typical of a developing country but Human Devt Index(HDI) is comparable to first world countries at 0.842 higher than any Indonesian province, definitely higher than Makassar.
Mind you, the data shown on wiki was even 2012 for Phils and 2018 for Indonesia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...elopment_Index

Baguio-La Trinidad monorail is also being planned.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_t...he_Philippines

Old 05-20-2019, 06:56 PM

400 posts, read 238,392 times
Quote:
So what if we call hot/dry season summer? Cringe if you want we don't care. Com'n it doesn't need to have winter to be called summer capital, it just need to have colder temperature than the rest of the country. How do you want to call it, hot season capital? Create your own set of vocabulary if you want. So what if you have place frozen when little to no one is living there? Baguio is bustling metro area, do you have city similar to that with cool temperature and at the same time bustling with so much people?

So what if you have 5 capitals? I just said we already have secondary capitals so no need for it but we need alternative MAIN capital. Your reading comprehension issue cringes me a lot more.
Sorry if I triggered you so much
No one has reading comprehension thingy here, it's you being overwhelmed with anger. LOL

Old 05-20-2019, 07:30 PM

400 posts, read 238,392 times
Quote:
So that is your coldest metro? Is it even cold the whole metro or just part of it? You are making me laugh. Makes me cringe a lot more. Your coldest place isn't even a metro? Sorry dude there are lots of cold places too in the Philippines but should I include them here? No, as they aren't metro area.
Chill your anger a bit to clear your mind
Bandung and Baguio have quite similar temperature, Honey. Today Bandung is 29 deg C, and Baguio is 21 deg C. Because Bandung and some parts of Indonesia are still in hot humid rainy season. In cool dry season, the temperature will drop to average 17-18 deg C, with the coldest measured at 11 deg C (Baguio's coldest was 10.4 deg C)

Quote:
Sorry to burst the bubble, you are just showing off your places, which is irrelevant and does not really justify Indonesia being better. Try harder.

Baguio has decent infrastructure typical of a developing country but Human Devt Index(HDI) is comparable to first world countries at 0.842 higher than any Indonesian province, definitely higher than Makassar.
Mind you, the data shown on wiki was even 2012 for Phils and 2018 for Indonesia.
You just showed the very ugly side of Philippines about how uneven development over there is, Honey. Province with highest HDI at 0.8xx vs Lanao del Sur at 0.217

Indonesia's province with highest HDI was Jakarta at 0.8xx vs Papua at 0.591
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daftar...IPM_tahun_2017

This is Jayapura, the capital city of Papua

I'm too sad to post vid about the torn apart Marawi, capital of Lanao del Sur here. Indonesia is much smarter in dealing with separatist movements.

Old 05-20-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:

Baguio-La Trinidad monorail is also being planned.[/url]
Baguio, province of Banquet, JUST 57.5km
Batu, Malang 202,3km

Lembang, Bandung 95,56km

Dieng 542.3km
Tembagappura 2.587km
So thats is enough to give u a picture

want boasting other cold metro city with smaller total area in PH nemarl?

Last edited by Pagpag_Masarap; 05-20-2019 at 08:46 PM..

Old 05-20-2019, 09:36 PM

1,002 posts, read 906,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
Hmmmm ... If that's how you describe "Capital", Indonesia currently has at least 5 "Capitals" outside Jakarta. LOL

Yeah you guys love exaggerating almost anything. Having Presidential Palace = capital.
And it always cringes me when a tropical country call its hot/dry season "Summer" as if it experiences winter.

In Indonesia, besides the highest peak like Puncak Jaya that's always frozen the entire year, we do experience frost in some areas, since the temp can drop below zero degree celsius in few coldest months, esp in the early morning. But come on lah ....
wow nice picture " Dieng Plateau" Indonesia has snow

this means South East Asia only Vietnam and Indonesia are snowing, extraordinary phenomenon

This snow in Bangka ( Sumatera )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPPn2TAjpSs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia