U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2019, 06:39 PM

226 posts, read 52,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post
Why would I, we actually have a place in the Philippines that has four seasons. Now that's the real deal not because it is just elevated at a mountain., do you have that?
Now you know why "summer" is valid in the Philippines?
Four seasons?
Please learn your geography right, Gurl ... Show me your winter please ...

Philippines is located well inside tropical area. And no place is high enough to create subtropical climate environment there, just like what Indonesia has in high mountains in Papua. LOL ... Keep denial honey, it amuses us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2019, 06:45 PM

621 posts, read 382,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
Four seasons?
Please learn your geography right, Gurl ... Show me your winter please ...

Philippines is located well inside tropical area. And no place is high enough to create subtropical climate environment there, just like what Indonesia has in high mountains in Papua. LOL ... Keep denial honey, it amuses us.
Google Batanes winter and climate my dear. Don't be one of the ignorant bunch. I already sent you articles about it, go backread.

Indonesia wont have for sure but Philippines has chances and that is Batanes. Google Itbayat. Google Sabtang. Google Ivatan winter. Don't you see tip of the Philippines up north hovering the borderline near Taiwan?

Old 05-21-2019, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Duh, did you not see that the one listed with the Philippines was 2012 data? Seriously, I often think those at lower HDI are just product of faulty information gathered as 0.217 doesn't even match the living condition of Lanao del Sur, if not it should be at least at 0.5 or up based on my observation. And besides, Philippines in general still has higher HDI as per 2017 data than Indonesia.

This is what Marawi looks like before the siege:

Oh wow, suddenly you are an expert in statistics.
Calling the product of your own Philippine Statistics Authority faulty.

Quote:
Since you are showing on your vid a city on a least developed part of Indonesia then why not this one too on one of the least developed regions in the Philippines.

The capital city of Eastern Visayas, Tacloban, they are both on the easternmost part.

Or its secondary city Ormoc.
Oh wow, now you are expert in hypocrisy as well. Eastern Visayas is among the most developed region in your country (the 9th highest in HDI in 2017, higher than Davao).

Quote:
Yes you are much smarter dealing terrorist because some of your citizens are the terrorists here in the Philippines. Hands down!
As usual making excuses is very easy. Are all of Indonesia's separatist movements are indigenous people and locally funded? No, Honey ... Ever see Indonesians so hopelessly blaming other country? NO.

Old 05-21-2019, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Oh wow, suddenly you are an expert in statistics.
Calling the product of your own Philippine Statistics Authority faulty.

Oh wow, now you are expert in hypocrisy as well. Eastern Visayas is among the most developed region in your country (the 9th highest in HDI in 2017, higher than Davao).

As usual making excuses is very easy. Are all of Indonesia's separatist movements are indigenous people and locally funded? No, Honey ... Ever see Indonesians so hopelessly blaming other country? NO.
Ask Filipino forumers here if Eastern Visayas is above Davao. I'm from Eastern Visayas btw. Lol ask them for you to know. You'll know what I mean what data on the net would give you than the actual personal experience would.

You said all, yes not all but most. And btw training ground of jihadist is in your place too. Do't tell me you don't know. Of course they wont blame, do you see Filipinos terrorizing your country? Ask it the other way around and the answer is a resounding YES.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Google Batanes winter and climate my dear. Don't be one of the ignorant bunch. I already sent you articles about it, go backread.

Indonesia wont have for sure but Philippines has chances and that is Batanes. Google Itbayat. Google Sabtang. Google Ivatan winter. Don't you see tip of the Philippines up north hovering the borderline near Taiwan?
Do you know what winter is?

This is from Wikipedia

Quote:
Climate

Batanes has a tropical climate (Kppen climate classification Af). The average yearly temperature is 26.0 C (78.8 F), and the average monthly temperature ranges from 22.0 C (71.6 F) in January to 28.5 C (83.3 F) in July, similar to that of Southern Taiwan. Precipitation is abundant throughout the year; the rainiest month is August while the driest month is April. November to February are the coldest months. There is a misconception that Batanes is constantly battered by typhoons.[citation needed] Batanes is mentioned frequently in connection with typhoons because it holds the northernmost weather station in the Philippines and is thus a reference point for all typhoons that enter the Philippine area. However, in September 2016, Typhoon Meranti impacted the entire province, including a landfall on Itbayat.[9]
Don't dare to argue till you can show me pics like this

Old 05-21-2019, 07:23 PM

95 posts, read 20,817 times
Quote:
No recorded low data for Batu then the coldest would be 13.1, not cold enough to beat 6.3. In fact, 190k is still so much smaller than 500k.

Accepting defeat is a bliss. Back to topic PagMas?
Even no recorded data in wiki in all data batu temperature is cold than baguio.
Ur statement Its like u claim 6.3 is in 1 week, or 1 day
Maybe just 1 hour, or some minute and u so proud of that.

Batu 3 degress
About Batu & Malang Raya – ICGAB

What defeat?

Last edited by Mr.Pagpag; 05-21-2019 at 08:23 PM..

Old 05-21-2019, 07:44 PM

95 posts, read 20,817 times
Quote:
You said all, yes not all but most. And btw training ground of jihadist is in your place too. Do't tell me you don't know. Of course they wont blame, do you see Filipinos terrorizing your country? Ask it the other way around and the answer is a resounding YES.
Still remember how many terrosist kidnaping and beheading ur neighbor country for ransom?

Old 05-21-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pagpag View Post
Still remember how many terrosist kidnaping and beheading ur neighbor country for ransom?
You can tell me how many. And how many were culprits that are Indonesian.

Quote:
Do you know what winter is?

This is from Wikipedia

Don't dare to argue till you can show me pics like this
In the meantime, you can read this about the snowthing.
https://outoftownblog.com/daily-flig...er-approaches/

Old 05-21-2019, 10:26 PM

56 posts, read 8,560 times
Quote:

You can read this about the snowthing.
https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...cases-2018-pnp
how many indo? iam sure most of them are filipinos

that snowthing, some of the comment have more brain
Quote:
Are you sure about the 4 seasons (spring, summer, fall and winter) in Batanes?

Please check your facts. Much as we’d like to promote Batanes, the readers should also be fed correct information.

Old 05-21-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:

In the meantime, you can read this about the snowthing.
First paragraph straight up explains

Quote:
Do we really have white Christmas in the Philippines? Forget about the snow, Winter in Batanes is just all about the seasonal cool weather which was considered as Winter by Ivatans.

Due to its proximity to Taiwan, Batanes experiences 4 seasons – spring, summer, fall and winter. As the year comes to a close the weather gets cooler and cooler to as low as 7 degrees Celsius.
Not even colder than Dieng. LOL

Proves well how you guys really love to make things up. In ASEAN, only the northern most part of IndoChina experiences Subtropical climate.

Sapa, Northern Vietnam

Indonesia's subtropical climate is limited to area with very high altitude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or