U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2019, 10:45 PM

226 posts, read 52,146 times

Advertisements

HSR Terminus

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2019, 10:47 PM

Progress update

Old 04-08-2019, 10:58 PM

Jakarta's satellite city begins to show its teeth, just like this Meikarta township in Bekasi Regency. From 92 towers being prepared, 28 of them are rising now.

Old 04-08-2019, 11:19 PM

480 posts, read 190,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
This is what Jakarta - Bandung HSR may look like

OMG .. great info this shinsanken or ??

Old 04-09-2019, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
OMG .. great info this shinsanken or ??
Shinkansen is just naming given by Japanese to its HSR. I'm sure we will have different name for ours just like what we call our MRT as Moda Raya Terpadu or Ratangga.

Old 04-09-2019, 05:39 AM

56 posts, read 8,560 times
While we alredy talking about HSR,.. this pinoy still bragging their walkable / pedestrian

Old 04-09-2019, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagpag_Masarap View Post
While we alredy talking about HSR,.. this pinoy still bragging their walkable / pedestrian
It's also important. And Jakarta's pedestrian way is significantly improved in the last few years. The grand design is a city that has reliable not only public transportation but also public infrastructure. By having integrated public transportation (BRT, MRT, LRT, Railink, Commuter line, Inter-city train, and HSR, completed with ordinary taxi and raid hailing service), combined with pedestrian friendly infrastructures, hopefully the number of private cars will get declined by itself in the future.

Thankfully it will happen in many other cities as well. Indonesia is all about decentralization now.

Anyway, in June this year, our Govt will conduct a feasibility study to build semi-HSR running at 160km/h connecting Jakarta to Surabaya (some 720km in distance). While Jakarta-Bandung HSR is cooperation between Indonesia-China, this semi-HSR Jakarta-Surabaya is cooperation between Indonesia-Japan.

https://www.liputan6.com/bisnis/read...ulai-juni-2019

Old 04-09-2019, 07:57 PM

392 posts, read 102,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagpag_Masarap View Post

no. I was responding to a comment about skyscrapers, saying that skyscrapers do not make a better city when you can't experience them from the ground level. Not everyone owns a helicopter to fly over the city. Also, ive already said that Jakarta has better transport (highways, rail and bus) and better malls. The areas where Jakarta is not better are:

walkability
green spaces
pollution
overall quality of life

Manila scores higher on all of those aspects, and i've mentioned those in different posts before. So no, it's not just walkability.

Old 04-09-2019, 09:46 PM

621 posts, read 382,574 times
Quote:
Check what you posted, dear!

"JyheYpqwx1Q&t=569s"

That's the link you gave me, directing me to youtube at exactly 569 second of the video when Korail part started to play. Please don't be hypocrite and admit your mistake.

Anyway, I dunno why Pinoys love to play "reading comprehension" and often "grammar-fixing lesson" cards in a discussion. It shows exactly that you can't argue within the context any further. You start to bring unnecessary things to stop losing your ground. The same old trick of a loser. LOL
Fool. You said your KRL is in better condition than Manilas MRT. Then I posted videos of both your KRL and Manilas MRT/LRT system. I asked how is your KRL in better condition than our MRTs here. And you are here nitpicking Korail and PNR just because they were in the video, when it was not the subject of contention. Okay, Ill give you one more chance, answer the question accordingly and kindly in a specific manner.

Old 04-09-2019, 09:53 PM

480 posts, read 190,723 times
Quote:
Shinkansen is just naming given by Japanese to its HSR. I'm sure we will have different name for ours just like what we call our MRT as Moda Raya Terpadu or Ratangga.
Thank you for this information. It's very fun for all of us, especially the fast train, the distance traveled is only about half an hour of Jakarta - Bandung. Indonesia will rise to a high level for transportation, I applaud the thumbs up for Jokowi because he has succeeded in the problem of Jakarta transportation ... and the next city of the city must be like Jakarta
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or