U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2019, 02:17 AM

226 posts, read 52,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post
Fool. You said your KRL is in better condition than Manilas MRT. Then I posted videos of both your KRL and Manilas MRT/LRT system. I asked how is your KRL in better condition than our MRTs here. And you are here nitpicking Korail and PNR just because they were in the video, when it was not the subject of contention. Okay, Ill give you one more chance, answer the question accordingly and kindly in a specific manner.
I was nitpicking? Please utilize your rusty brain lah. You were the one who gave me link to youtube at exact part of the vid. Now you accuse me of nitpicking?

About Jakarta commuter vs Manila MRT, feel free to compare honey ...

Jakarta Commuter

Manila MRT

One thing that prevent Jakarta Commuter from MRT-status is its headway of around 10 minutes. While Manila MRT's headway is 5 minutes.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2019, 02:33 AM

Sneak peek of DMU for Philippine's PNR, made by INKA. Will be the fanciest one among other PNR trains.

While this one is a new-coach-design for Indonesia's priority class train

Old 04-10-2019, 05:57 AM

621 posts, read 383,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
I was nitpicking? Please utilize your rusty brain lah. You were the one who gave me link to youtube at exact part of the vid. Now you accuse me of nitpicking?

About Jakarta commuter vs Manila MRT, feel free to compare honey ...

Jakarta Commuter

Manila MRT

One thing that prevent Jakarta Commuter from MRT-status is its headway of around 10 minutes. While Manila MRT's headway is 5 minutes.
You better be the one to utilize your brain. I was giving the youtube part? i may have but it was not meant for you. It was meant for all.

I was merely asking you how did you say that your KRL was better than Manilas MRT not PNRs or MRT7s with the Korail on it. The rest of the details were not for you. FYI LRT2 is an MRT. So tell me how did your KRL became better than Manilas MRTs(which means the MRT3 and LRT2), I don't have time watching both videos, just give me your review.

Old 04-10-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post
You better be the one to utilize your brain. I was giving the youtube part? i may have but it was not meant for you. It was meant for all.

I was merely asking you how did you say that your KRL was better than Manilas MRT not PNRs or MRT7s with the Korail on it. The rest of the details were not for you. FYI LRT2 is an MRT. So tell me how did your KRL became better than Manilas MRTs(which means the MRT3 and LRT2), I don't have time watching both videos, just give me your review.
It's hard to discuss with complicated person, really. The vid suddenly wasn't meant for me, though exactly you quoted my statement. And then try to defend your ignorance by bragging your newest LRT2 here when I clearly pointed my gun to your MRT. I don't give a sh*t about what your LRT2 actually is. Whether it's MRT or inter-galaxy spacecraft, I don't care. You have named it "LRT"!

Don't complicate yourself.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:44 PM

480 posts, read 191,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingweb View Post
These cities are good if you wana visit in summer

yeah its true , btw there are a lot of offers for tourists in some places and of course Jakarta food

one of the best places on the surburb of Jakarta "pasar baru" that displays typical market local culture which is also one of the favorite places for foreign tourist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj--A1yvGPs

Jakarta Food one the favorites of foreign tourists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujXykUf0PoE

Old 04-11-2019, 01:22 AM

Here are 13 stations of Jakarta MRT

Old 04-11-2019, 02:03 AM

392 posts, read 103,724 times
^ Nice. Did the LRT open yet?

Old 04-11-2019, 07:03 AM

56 posts, read 8,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
no. I was responding to a comment about skyscrapers, saying that skyscrapers do not make a better city when you can't experience them from the ground level. Not everyone owns a helicopter to fly over the city. Also, ive already said that Jakarta has better transport (highways, rail and bus) and better malls. The areas where Jakarta is not better are:

walkability
green spaces
pollution
overall quality of life

Manila scores higher on all of those aspects, and i've mentioned those in different posts before. So no, it's not just walkability.
iam talking about infras here
u pinoy only braging walkable, when we alredy have, largest brt, airport train, and hsr on progress

with those big debt u just bragging those all?

since we have low debt, we surpass u in overall infras, more rich, more foreign visitor, more impact to global stage

oh maybe that debt going to some pocket

Old 04-11-2019, 08:39 AM

621 posts, read 383,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
It's hard to discuss with complicated person, really. The vid suddenly wasn't meant for me, though exactly you quoted my statement. And then try to defend your ignorance by bragging your newest LRT2 here when I clearly pointed my gun to your MRT. I don't give a sh*t about what your LRT2 actually is. Whether it's MRT or inter-galaxy spacecraft, I don't care. You have named it "LRT"!

Don't complicate yourself.
You are the one making it complicated, just answer the d@mn simple question on point and were good to go. Why are you deviating your responses to a very simple question?

Old 04-11-2019, 09:35 AM

392 posts, read 103,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagpag_Masarap View Post
iam talking about infras here
u pinoy only braging walkable, when we alredy have, largest brt, airport train, and hsr on progress

with those big debt u just bragging those all?

since we have low debt, we surpass u in overall infras, more rich, more foreign visitor, more impact to global stage

oh maybe that debt going to some pocket
Transport infrastructure is only one aspect of a city. I mean its a very important aspect but not the only aspect. There’s also water infrastructure, parks, green spaces, walkability, health, pollution, etc etc. When you take all these factors together, you have have quality of life. And Manila scores higher on quality of life than Jakarta on both major quality of life indexes, even though Jakarta is richer. I know you dont care about quality of life though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or