Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2019, 06:16 AM

2 posts, read 1,379 times

Advertisements

Never go to in these cities in winter season because the temperature may go down minus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2019, 09:48 AM

732 posts, read 773,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Doesn’t matter, it’s a US site with a primary American audience and English is very obviously not your native language. The overarching point is that subway or elevated or even ground level, what was being discussed was heavy rail rapid transit.
Its a US site but not all here are Americans fyi. US site available online accessible by non-US residents. So yeah English is not American only in this age and time, I hope you are living today not of yesteryears (you probably already know there are many forms/variation of English, in case you forgot let me remind you at least). But yes as I mentioned before I dont care you or they call it subway, for me 'll just laugh my *ss out. But since you mentioned that Jakarta and Manila both have subways then boi I can probably just take it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
You give me a link that shows specific part of the video at 569 second when the better looking trains from Korail pass by. After few seconds your PNR comes out. Which is so different and easily spotted which is which

For you, this is better than Jakarta commuter? LOL

Afterall, just admit that the video you give me is misleading. The tittle say "The Metro Manila Rail System 2018" yet it shows parts of Korean railway system and some unfinished projects. You know exactly I talk about the completed ones only.
I pity you as I can see that you clearly have reading comprehension issue. Kindly read back and then you can get back to me answer my question accordingly.

If you still wont get it, then I can later remind you where my question was rooted.

Last edited by neMarL; 04-05-2019 at 09:57 AM..

Old 04-05-2019, 01:12 PM

36,960 posts, read 38,968,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post
Its a US site but not all here are Americans fyi. US site available online accessible by non-US residents. So yeah English is not American only in this age and time, I hope you are living today not of yesteryears (you probably already know there are many forms/variation of English, in case you forgot let me remind you at least). But yes as I mentioned before I dont care you or they call it subway, for me 'll just laugh my *ss out. But since you mentioned that Jakarta and Manila both have subways then boi I can probably just take it.

I pity you as I can see that you clearly have reading comprehension issue. Kindly read back and then you can get back to me answer my question accordingly.

If you still wont get it, then I can later remind you where my question was rooted.
Sure, get into it, but I’m letting you know that the meaning and purpose is communicated. They both have heavy rail rapid transit at this point and so there’s no reason to dwell on it. This is a great thing!

Old 04-07-2019, 02:51 AM

732 posts, read 773,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingweb View Post
Never go to in these cities in winter season because the temperature may go down minus
You got me there. Hahaha

Old 04-07-2019, 06:59 PM

400 posts, read 235,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post

Check what you posted, dear!

"JyheYpqwx1Q&t=569s"

That's the link you gave me, directing me to youtube at exactly 569 second of the video when Korail part started to play. Please don't be hypocrite and admit your mistake.

Anyway, I dunno why Pinoys love to play "reading comprehension" and often "grammar-fixing lesson" cards in a discussion. It shows exactly that you can't argue within the context any further. You start to bring unnecessary things to stop losing your ground. The same old trick of a loser. LOL

Old 04-08-2019, 01:44 AM

1,002 posts, read 893,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
There's no special event, festival, or night market happening in the video. That's how active it always is

Nowhere in Jakarta has that much pedestrian activity on a typical night (not counting concerts, festivals, other events). Except maybe Kota Tua.
Fair to compared it ---> very original with life

Jakarta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXt72bwsXY

Manila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm84oNnRJa0

Old 04-08-2019, 02:10 AM

1,117 posts, read 829,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
Fair to compared it ---> very original with life

Jakarta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXt72bwsXY

Manila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm84oNnRJa0

Isn't that technically indoors since there's a roof over it? I mean, it's kinda indoor/outdoor.

Old 04-08-2019, 10:14 PM

1,002 posts, read 893,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnycaritta View Post
nice view ✨❤❤🤞🤞
yeahhh,Jakarta is very fast developing especially the construction of skyscrapers

Old 04-08-2019, 10:43 PM

This is what Jakarta - Bandung HSR may look like

Old 04-08-2019, 10:45 PM

HSR Terminus

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia