U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-18-2017, 07:05 AM
F18
 
552 posts, read 388,647 times
Reputation: 419

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
You are wrong.

If you are talking about black people being killed, for every black American killed by a white guy, 100 is killed by another black American. So essentially you are essentially staying black Americans hate each other.
No I'm talking about tensions and hate between races. Not exclusivly deaths or homicide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-18-2017, 08:43 AM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,588 posts, read 2,650,213 times
Reputation: 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by F18 View Post
No I'm talking about tensions and hate between races. Not exclusivly deaths or homicide.
No, I've been all over the country and there are no tensions between races, some fringe groups make loud noises from time to time but the only reason you hear about it so much is because it is s rare event that has a lot of cultural stigma attached to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2017, 06:34 PM
 
2,776 posts, read 1,013,615 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
No, I've been all over the country and there are no tensions between races, some fringe groups make loud noises from time to time but the only reason you hear about it so much is because it is s rare event that has a lot of cultural stigma attached to it.
That much is true. It's the same with mass shootings. While the US has a much higher proportion of those than other developed countries, they are not things one runs into in their daily life. The reason they get so much coverage is because they are anomalies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2017, 09:07 PM
 
Location: Taipei
6,773 posts, read 5,119,529 times
Reputation: 4565
Quote:
Originally Posted by F18 View Post
Lol. You're so blind. No where in East Asia or in Europe anyone gets killed for your race or your origin. Besides there is nowhere where tensions and hate are so high within people of the same nationality. Unlike in the land of the brave and the free.
Well, there are plenty of places in East Asia where foreign residents (aka SE Asians) get treated like slaves. Racism is hardcore here. It's way worse than in the States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2017, 06:57 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,588 posts, read 2,650,213 times
Reputation: 2550
Japan exports surge at fastest in nearly four years on global demand | Reuters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2017, 07:50 PM
 
4,665 posts, read 2,638,373 times
Reputation: 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by F18 View Post
Lol. You're so blind. No where in East Asia or in Europe anyone gets killed for your race or your origin. Besides there is nowhere where tensions and hate are so high within people of the same nationality. Unlike in the land of the brave and the free.
That's incredibly naive and not true in the slightest, not a single part of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2017, 03:43 AM
 
Location: Finland
24,268 posts, read 18,778,731 times
Reputation: 11103
Quote:
Originally Posted by F18 View Post
Lol. You're so blind. No where in East Asia or in Europe anyone gets killed for your race or your origin. Besides there is nowhere where tensions and hate are so high within people of the same nationality. Unlike in the land of the brave and the free.
Have you been following the news lately? What's happening in Burma right now? You say that Indonesia or the Philippines don't have racial tensions? What drugs are you on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2017, 08:36 PM
 
Location: Earth
4,513 posts, read 3,095,891 times
Reputation: 3355
probably opium
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2017, 02:21 AM
F18
 
552 posts, read 388,647 times
Reputation: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Have you been following the news lately? What's happening in Burma right now? You say that Indonesia or the Philippines don't have racial tensions? What drugs are you on?
North East Asia not South East Asia.

Lol like Europe and North America never had those. I guess European history before the 21st century does not exist then....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2017, 07:42 AM
 
2,776 posts, read 1,013,615 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by F18 View Post
North East Asia not South East Asia.

Lol like Europe and North America never had those. I guess European history before the 21st century does not exist then....
Stop trying to deflect criticism. No one suggested that these things are unique to Asia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top