U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 04:15 AM

621 posts, read 381,659 times

Advertisements

Manilas mass transport system

LRT 1 Yellow Line

LRT 1 Carriedo Station by Natsirt Banana-Q, on Flickr

LRT 1 Balintawak station by Brian Young, on Flickr

Manila Light Railway Transit (MRT). Dorotheo Jose station. by teenahbabe, on Flickr

Manila LRT-1 Turnstiles by Metro Manilenyo, on Flickr

MRT Station Taft Avenue by Abaca Pacific, on Flickr

LRT 2 Purple Line

Manila trains (MRT/LRT) by Peter2222, on Flickr

metro train- LRT by Gem, on Flickr

Furnace by Alvin Berino, on Flickr

moving around 13 by Gem, on Flickr

moving around 15 by Gem, on Flickr

LRT 2 Nagtahan by Brian Young, on Flickr

MRT 3 Blue Line

MetroStarExpress_Manila_philippines by antonio carranza, on Flickr

MRT II by je245, on Flickr

Manila, July 2009 by M, on Flickr

DSC07087 by d.zarcal, on Flickr

Untitled by JM Chua, on Flickr

PNR

PNR by Rose Ferrer, on Flickr

PNR by Brian Young, on Flickr

PNR by Neil Joseph Lee, on Flickr

DOST UP Monorail

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2017, 04:37 AM

Existing lines

Upcoming MRT7

Old 10-04-2017, 12:37 PM

3,339 posts, read 2,073,907 times
hey nemarl,

do you live in Manila right now?

read Boo Chanco's columns so you have a better perspective

Old 10-04-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by payutenyodagimas View Post
hey nemarl,

do you live in Manila right now?

read Boo Chanco's columns so you have a better perspective
I live nearby, not in the metro. I read not only one single column but many and take several opinions into consideration but take also facts and different mediums to come up with my perspective. Thanks mate! Will read it if I bumped into and get enough time. The only thing is if that person is too much of an opinionated but pretty biased one, he wont get anything out of me. Mark my word! I give credit what is due, learns from criticism that are with substantial bases but also criticize when it is fit.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:40 PM

83 posts, read 45,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejojo View Post
Jakarta metro transportation is bigger than any other city in south east asia. seems like you guys forget that their MRT/Commuter line is the first its kind of electrification in south east asia, and its even the biggest commuter line in south east asia. they operated it more than 40 years even tho it looks old, but i admire and give credit to indonesia/jakarta railway company the way their maintenance its pretty impressive, clean and neat. its comparable to japan, well since their import alot of rolling stock from japan and sometimes it make feels like im in japan except the hijab girls . their commuter have 6 line meanwhile manila only have 3 line. and their BRT System make me envy so many route, cashless, modern and difable-friendly.

MRT/Commuter Lin metro jakarta

what i like is the carriage's soooo wide, i remember during rush hour they offers me to sit next to them. they just generous even tho im okey standing on the train.

jakarta also will have that her first soekarno hatta international airport raillink to connect from the airport to the centre of jakarta which i believe i dont see that in manila, and dont forget that they also build 43Km Metro LRT and MRT Subway. for me its much more easy in jakarta, less-stress. give them 7 years from now, lets see after their build their 84Km MRT/Subway finish in 2024 which that will be the largest MRT/Subway in the world. i just love jakarta even its traffic make me stress sometime. lol
Agree.now ,Jakarta more better

Old 10-14-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnycaritta View Post
Agree.now ,Jakarta more better
Did you know that redundancy of words make the context appear contrary to what you want to convey. More and better combined can mean worse. I'm just kidding again (even though it wasn't funny).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or